What's new

ISIS: "We will raise our flag in Tehran"

Indonesians and Malaysians are generally sane , so I don't see any huge spike there. Plus they aren't really that close to the Operating spheres of these nutjobs.
We unfortunately are right in the middle of it :(
My information about that part of the world(SE of Asia) is almost zero. Anyway, you guys need to limit Iranian and Saudi influence. Otherwise, you would have the same fate as arab countries. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

In the 21st century a small number of extremists can do enormous damages, think of a dozen hijackers causing 2 wars, or an idiot with a bomb on his arse, or a militant so-called preacher planning to burn a holy book on the internet.

But the vast majority of Pakistanis live, love and raise the kids, with no hatred for anyone,.

:tup:

You are too naive to think they won't target Turkey. Didn't they launch a suicide attack in southern Turkey killing more than 50? Aren't they holding Turkish diplomats as hostages? This has nothing to do with Shias only. Open your eyes and watch how they are massacring even AQ in Syria and how many suicide attacks they have executed in Sunni areas where people despise these animals. They want a caliphate and you are also part of it. If you think so nice of them, good lock confronting ISIL guys introducing yourself as a secular person. Then don't complain to me if they cut your head off. ;)

And for Iran's case, don't worry, ISIL is nobody to confront Iran. They will be held off in Iraq.
How are you going to hold of ISIL? Iran only sent 2000 militia. From Afghanistan and all other borders Iran's secterian policy is backfiring. When Iraq falls, their goal will be Tehran I'm afraid. I'm not taking sides. I'm only reporting. Iran made a lot of bad choices with secterian agenda.

extremism drained pakistan economy , imagine if you did not have taliban and other crazy islamists how would pakistan been today .

Pakistan strong national armed forces kept it united so I always say never allow anyone come near you army or criticize it be it sunni or shia .

Pakistanis need to understand one thing that all sect of Islam fought for the Independence of Pakistan from Britishers & Indians. The top leaders include Shia, Sunni & Aga Khani/Ismaili Muslims...Pakistan's founding fathers M A Jinnah(R.A), Allama M Iqbal(R.A), Sir Aga Khan(R.A), etc never cared for sect or even religions...in fact it was hardliner groups like Jamaat Islami(Today's JUI & PML-N supports LeJ/TTP etc) who were against Pakistan's Independence & supported Indians & Congress.

Looking at the Islamic world, Pakistan's issues are nothing compared to others. I have come to conclusion most of the time we are being stereotyped

How are you going to hold of ISIL? Iran also sent 2000 militia. From Afghanistan and all other borders Iran's secterian policy is backfiring. When Iraq falls, their goal will be Tehran I'm afraid. I'm not taking sides. I'm only reporting. Iran made a lot of bad choices with secterian agenda.
They can't take on Iran , they can barely hold a piece of Iraq.

Pakistanis need to understand one thing that all sect of Islam fought for the Independence of Pakistan from Britishers & Indians. The top leaders include Shia, Sunni & Aga Khani/Ismaili Muslims...Pakistan's founding fathers M A Jinnah(R.A), Allama M Iqbal(R.A), Sir Aga Khan(R.A), etc never cared for sect or even religions...in fact it was hardliner groups like Jamaat Islami(Today's JUI & PML-N supports LeJ/TTP etc) who were against Pakistan's Independence & supported Indians & Congress.

True man , islamists work with anyone to achieve their own limited interests , they do not really believe in nationhood but rather in the so calld khilafa, for them pakistan is only a place to eat and sleep in nothing else.

They cannot take Iran. These dogs should be crushed in Iraq. If it comes to Iran then many countries will jump in to defend Iran and If not I for sure will go there for Jehad.

You will probably get shot in the head after you raise your head from your cover. :) the hole Ak-47 cartridge does, is small. So If you are lucky, your corpse would look handsome.

Stay in home, mate. These are lunatics who cut throats cold blooded. :)

How are you going to hold of ISIL? Iran only sent 2000 militia. From Afghanistan and all other borders Iran's secterian policy is backfiring. When Iraq falls, their goal will be Tehran I'm afraid. I'm not taking sides. I'm only reporting. Iran made a lot of bad choices with secterian agenda.

It has not yet been proved that Iran has sent any troops to Iraq, if you have a video put it here or else, it didn't happen.

About ISIL, you should worry about your own borders, let us deal with our borders. Also, Iraq will never fall to these animals. They may be able to hold some towns for days, but no one is going to 'fall'.

They can't take on Iran , they can barely hold a piece of Iraq.
Again not taking sides. Last time I checked. Iraqi army is shitting their pants and begging for help from US. They won't get help. Maliki will be hunted in the streets of Baghdad. Then ISIL will turn on Kurdish region. When they consolidate power. Who knows what happens? I think Gulf Arabs won't miss this chance. They might want to end this once and for all.

It has not yet been proved that Iran has sent any troops to Iraq, if you have a video put it here or else, it didn't happen.

About ISIL, you should worry about your own borders, let us deal with our borders. Also, Iraq will never fall to these animals. They may be able to hold some towns for days, but no one is going to 'fall'.

Who will hold them in Iraq? Iraqi army? The Kurds?... Sorry but Iran should have stayed out of Syria, now Iran doesn't have any resources to defend Malaki. I think Gulf Arabs will also take advantage of this situation. Probably this year battle of Tehran will happen.

Last edited:
Again not taking sides. Last time I checked. Iraqi army is shitting their pants and begging for help from US. They won't get help. Maliki will be hunted in the streets of Baghdad. Then ISIL will turn on Kurdish region. When they consolidate power. Who knows what happens? I think Gulf Arabs won't miss this chance. They might want to end this once and for all.
Iraq lacks proper leadership , Iran does not. It can provide assistance to Iraq in this area.
ISIS lacks the resources to keep such a large area in check.
They stunned the Iraqis , But now Iraqis can regroup and go all out on them.Iraq isn't falling anytime soon.
Remember Assad many of the Arabs in this very forum were saying he'd fall in months , so far he's still there

Doesn't say they are sunni as a matter of fact mentions shias!

But they're soldiers right??
they can't fight with bare hands against machine guns

And in Al jazira... there was a Muslim guy from one of the University in US said that he got a valid proof anout 30hrs earlier that KSA's crown prince and US secretary of state agreed that KSA would have free hands in Iraq and Syria and US souldn't take much action against it....

People shouldn't wait for them to come to borders. Countries like Iran, Pakistan, and Turkey should bomb the fck out of them in Iraq. No sunni shia favors. They must protect Islam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom