What's new

ISIS releases the image of the terrorist who conducted a suicide blast in #Quetta,

Thunder Bolt

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISIS releases the image of the terrorist who conducted a suicide blast in #Quetta, Muawiya al Khurasani.
CpzT6JYW8AAoko8.jpg

cheap tactics by RAW to divert our attention ... india did the same after recent terror attack in bangladesh .......and whoever was involve in the blast... his masters are non other than RAW
I'm a RAW agent and I'm telling you that you're correct. If any unpatriotic Pakistani doesn't believe you, show him/her my confession...

Last edited:
Bullshit...raw n evil hindus are behind it.we herby declare a holy war on the isis for taking our credit.
Does this picture tell that funding and training does not come from any other source? Did people say the suicide bomber was a Hindu?

If an attack happens in india and pakistani terrorist claim responsibility.... bullshit it was a raw false flag.

If attack happens in pakistan or bangladesh and pakistani terrorist claim responsibility.... bullshit it was a raw operation and they are using pakistani terrorists to divert attention. Didnt know raw was so powerful.

If attack happens in USA OR EUROPE, and pakistani terrorists are involved..... bullshit raw planted evidence. It was actually a rss guy conducting the attack.

RIP logic

People were already shitting all over to forum to say that raw was behind it and india was behind it.do u need to mention hindus by mentioning india by pakistan.

QUOTE="Vapnope, post: 8570214, member: 173396"]Does this picture tell that funding and training does not come from any other source? Did people say the suicide bomber was a Hindu?[/QUOTE

I'm a RAW agent and I'l telling you that you're correct. If any unpatriotic Pakistani doesn't believe you, show him/her this confession...
Ofcourse..... And sooner or later,India is going to pay for the bloodshed

If an attack happens in india and pakistani terrorist claim responsibility.... bullshit it was a raw false flag.

If attack happens in pakistan or bangladesh and pakistani terrorist claim responsibility.... bullshit it was a raw operation and they are using pakistani terrorists to divert attention. Didnt know raw was so powerful.

If attack happens in USA OR EUROPE, and pakistani terrorists are involved..... bullshit raw planted evidence. It was actually a rss guy conducting the attack.

RIP logic
you are a honest guy.... you know alot ,no need to prove from our side :lol:

Bullshit...raw n evil hindus are behind it.we herby declare a holy war on the isis for taking our credit.

His name is jagbhushan yadav...aka monkey
If that is true then this makes RAW the best agency in the world who works with such impunity even beyond borders.

His name is jagbhushan yadav...aka monkey
It doesn't have to be a blackie rakesh from mumbai slum for the attack to be inspired by indian RAW. Have you never heard of "sponsoring", "funding", "handling"? Maybe because it takes more than 2 brain cells to understand this.

Back
Top Bottom