What's new

ISIS releases the image of the terrorist who conducted a suicide blast in #Quetta,

It will be 20 pretty soon. :D

The level of paranoia and conspiracy theories coming from across the border is just beyond me, they can easily
rectify this issue by lookinag the MOF site of AF to see where are the missions of each country in Afghanistan but no they want to hear what Zaid Hamid aka the one who knows it all says.

Haven't heard any major military or government figures say it was RAW, just the media and low level politicians.

Don't tell us, we are saying same, please tell these to your fellow country men

ISIS releases the image of the terrorist who conducted a suicide blast in #Quetta, Muawiya al Khurasani.
CpzT6JYW8AAoko8.jpg
Kutttiii ka bacha , may he get fckd by 72 virign dogs

Bravo bravo:tup:.. Great going, hope you can bring more fellow citizens to your fold..

Most Pakistanis I know don't think RAW is ever involved with these major attacks, because the militants who do them are enemies of India just as much as Pakistan (if not more). I along with most Pakistanis I know just think India funds certain militants in Baluchistan, but only the more moderate ones.

If yesterday a mosquito bit nawz Sharif , today pak media will tell India is training mosquitos .This is the level of delusion people there have. Hell media and some users in this very site still claim Osama wasn't harbored by Pakistan. I don't really see the argument , Pakistan is literally 3-4th most terrorist ridden country in the planet , facts speak louder than delusional propaganda .

Innocent until proven guilty? I don't know what his real involvements are and I will probably never know because secret services don't release such information to the public but I can surly put several civil charges on him such as unlawfully entering the state with out the correct visa, treason against country of origin, working for an Intelligence agency against the nation, etc. These 3 cases are enough to keep this man in jail for a long long time my friend.
What do you think your monkey was doing in Pakistan? Was he here to shop? Don't be stupid...

The question of why he was in Pakistan is his own headache and the government doesn't have to explain that

India don't need to hide anything, since we havn't done anything wrong. That's why Indian government had acknowledged categorically that he was a Ex-Naval officer and that he is an Indian citizen, unlike Pakistan who doesn't agree at first that Kasab was your citizen, the infiltrators in Kargil were your regular armed forces, OBL was never in Pakistan etc., until you finds your nation with her pants down among the international community and after that you have to eat your own words. Not once or twice, but countless number of times. What an Irony. LOL :p:

The question of why he was in Pakistan is his own headache and the government doesn't have to explain that

India don't need to hide anything, since we havn't done anything wrong. That's why Indian government had acknowledged categorically that he was a Ex-Naval officer and that he is an Indian citizen, unlike Pakistan who doesn't agree at first that Kasab was your citizen, the infiltrators in Kargil were your regular armed forces, OBL was never in Pakistan etc., until you finds your nation with her pants down among the international community and after that you have to eat your own words. Not once or twice, but countless number of times. What an Irony. LOL :p:

Are you some kind of spokes man for RAW? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom