What's new

ISIS declares ‘caliphate’

and please, don't insult the beliefs of Muslims. 99.9% or more of Pakistani Muslims believe in Imam Mahdi AS

if you do not respect the beliefs of other Muslim groups, refrain from insulting them

No Christian should get insulted if someone questions the existence of Santa Clause.
No "Mehdian" should get insulted either.

There is too much of feeling insulted in Pakistan.

Qadri is insulted. IK is insulted, TTP is insulted. Sanja group is insulted.

insulted insulted insulted.

when none is intended for you as person.

Thank you

My personal belief on the Khalifa is that we need a rotating body from amongst the 56 or 57 nations seated in Mecca. Every two years the "Caliph" will rotate. He will serve as our "pope" there to guide us but stay the hell out of political realm. This is the only way imo to remove the mad village mullahs from power.

So much rotation.

We should call this concept "Luttoo".

Hope you remember playing with lattus. Do you?

The Islamic world was at its strongest when we Arabs ruled the Caliphate for nearly 1000 years. Back then Muslims controlled land from Al-Andalus to Pakistan, Central Asia etc. The Muslim world was never more powerful, bigger or influential than during that period. Let alone the Islamic Golden Age which occurred at that time. The remaining time period was largely a shadow of its former self.

Sadly this Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is not a successor to those Caliphates (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid and for Shia's the Fatimids). More like an evil cartoon character instead.

No, thanks not interested. Makkah and Madinah is controlled by its local inhabitants and will remain so.

The Islamic world was at its strongest when we Arabs ruled the Caliphate for nearly 1000 years. Back then Muslims controlled land from Al-Andalus to Pakistan, Central Asia etc. The Muslim world was never more powerful, bigger or influential than during that period. Let alone the Islamic Golden Age.

Sadly this Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is not a successor to those Caliphates (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid and for Shia's the Fatimids). More like an evil cartoon character instead.

No, thanks not interested. Makkah and Madinah is controlled by its local inhabitants and will remain so.

Romans did much better under Caesar rule.

Perhaps we should look at history with a bit less ethnic bias.

Thank you

The whole Khilafah Concept is irrelevant today.

Discussion of Khilafah is like proposing camel caravans for shipping goods from China to EU

Why someone asks?

Because this is how it was done in 750AD you say!

Off course that is intellectual discussion.

We should do this after Aftari and Taraveeh over hot cup of dhood patti (chai).

May peace be upon you and may peace prevail in the world during this holy month.

The belief in Khilafat is compulsory. It is the Sunnah of the Khulafa Rashidoon. Please don't insult it.

You are talking about Tarawih. Do you know it is the Sunnah of the Khulafa Rashidoon too? Why insult one Sunnah, and not the other?

You are constantly insulting the beliefs of 99.9% of Muslims in Pakistan

So much rotation.

We should call this concept "Luttoo".

Hope you remember playing with lattus. Do you?

It is only fair that it rotates, this will give all Muslim countries equal representation in affairs that concern their people and secondly no one should serve in any post for life as 95/100 times it leads to Nepotism/ corruption.

Yeah I remember. :cheesy:

Romans did much better under Caesar rule.

Perhaps we should look at history with a bit less ethnic bias.

Thank you

Really? Last time I checked they controlled much, much less land. Those Caliphates I mentioned were the most influential in the Islamic world just like the Roman Empire was the most influential empire for Europe and the Christian world.

But all I wrote are well-known facts.

@KingMamba

Ummah and Caliph are things of past. Ottoman experience taught us and still teaching us that multiculturalism is hell. Doesnt want to sound hysterical, but lost many family members during the crisis of dissolution of Ottoman Empire. Many other Turks may tell such stories.

I personally dont want anything with Arabs, Kurds, Armenians nor Greeks. We should have taken and integrated Syrian and Iraqi Turkmens long time ago. After then should have sealed the border. My feelings.

if you truly believe in democracy, please tell the native Greek Christians of Anatolia and native Armenian Christians, and Syrian Christians to come back to Turkey and populate their former lands.

Really? Last time I checked they controlled much, much less land. Those Caliphates I mentioned were the most influential in the Islamic world just like the Roman Empire was the most influential empire for Europe/Christian World.

But all I wrote are well-known facts.

Arab rule at its best was limit to the Eastern Roman Empire.

Please look at the world map. Thank you.

if you truly believe in democracy, please tell the native Greek Christians of Anatolia and native Armenian Christians, and Syrian Christians to come back to Turkey and populate their former lands.

Well I dont believe in democracy. I believe in gun rights.

It is only fair that it rotates, this will give all Muslim countries equal representation in affairs that concern their people and secondly no one should serve in any post for life as 95/100 times it leads to Nepotism/ corruption.

Yeah I remember. :cheesy:

Who will issue visa to such constantly rotating personalities?

The one who give visas will be the true rulers. Rest of that will remain just a show-Shaw

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom