What's new

Isis brings back slavery : Yazidi girls sold to Isis fighters

:coffee: Quite sad predicament , which is why we must always avoid war

Its all too easy to point fingers once the shiat hits the fan real thing is to resolve issues before it gets to stage when war starts

I still am quite unsure who supplies weapons to these groups, what is the main reason for creation of ISIS other then destabilize Syria

During war a lot of unethical stuff happens , you can perhaps look into WW2 archives but I won't go into more detail as stuff is quite graphic and which again brings us back to dialog rather then aggression as means for resolution

People who provided such groups weapons should be ashamed

Last edited:
Thats what I have been saying. Enslavement of women and children PoWs is an accepted practice in Islam. The ISIS people are openly quoting their religious scriptures while justifying their actions, and no so called 'moderate muslims' can refute that.

Jeez.....:tsk:
i need to dig deeper into this.....Google here i comeeeeeeeeee...:buba_phone:

hhmmmm.......does Shariah law really asks to enslave non-muslims??? or ISIS making this up??

Isis brings back slavery: Yazidi girls sold to Isis fighters as concubines for $1,000

View attachment 130670

Isis has boasted that it had enslaved women from an Iraqi minority group to use as concubines, as a human rights organisation reported teenagers being bought and sold by fighters for $1,000 (£622).

An English-language propaganda magazine for Isis said Yazidi women and children were considered spoils of war after they were captured as the militants seized their towns and villages. It was the first confirmation from the group of widespread allegations of detention and sexual abuse against Yazidi women.

Hundreds of thousands of members of the ancient sect were displaced as Isis fighters swept through the Sinjar area of northern Iraq in August, prompting US President Barack Obama to warn of an unfolding genocide. Those who escaped said men had been massacred while hundreds of women and children had been detained.

Isis systematically separated young women and teenage girls from their families, Human Rights Watch said in a new report.

“[Isis’s] litany of horrific crimes against the Yazidis in Iraq only keeps growing,” said Fred Abrahams, a special adviser at HRW. The group documented 366 Yazidi captives but also reported that some detainees reached by phone said the number was more than 1,000. The Iraqi government said 1,500 women were detained during the advances in the Sinjar area, which is also home to Christian and Shiite minorities.

One 15-year-old girl, interviewed after she had escaped, told the group that a Palestinian Isis militant had bought her for $1,000.

The women and children were divided among fighters according to Islamic law, the Isis magazine, Dabiq, said.

“The enslaved Yazidi families are now sold by the [Isis] soldiers,” it continued. The article argued that although Christians and Jews can be offered the chance to pay a tax or convert, Yazidis, as polytheists, can be enslaved if captured during war.

It details the argument for enslavement under its extremist interpretation of Islam, boasting that it is the largest mass-enslavement since the early days of the religion.

“One should remember that enslaving the families of the [nonbelievers] and taking their women as concubines is a firmly established aspect of Islamic law,” the magazine said. “Their creed is so deviant from the truth that even cross-worshipping Christians for ages considered them devil worshippers and Satanists.”

The rejection of slavery had led to an increase in adultery and fornication, it said, because men who couldn’t afford marriage found themselves surrounded by temptation, including by maids. “If she were his concubine, this relationship would be legal,” it said.

None of the Yazidi women interviewed by HRW said they had been raped, but sexual assault is deeply stigmatised in the conservative sect.

One interviewed by the group said she’d seen “brides” taken from both a school and prison she was held in. “Some were as young as 12 or 13, and up to age 20,” she said. “Some of the young women were married but without children, so [the Isis soldiers] didn’t believe they were married.”

©The Washington Post

Isis brings back slavery: Yazidi girls sold to Isis fighters as concubines for $1,000 - Middle East - World - The Independent
This is what awaits you Hindus,Pagans,Polytheists,Atheists unless you take stock of this and cull them.
That is what your worth is .
The article argued that although Christians and Jews can be offered the chance to pay a tax or convert, Yazidis, as polytheists, can be enslaved if captured during war.

“One should remember that enslaving the families of the [nonbelievers] and taking their women as concubines is a firmly established aspect of Islamic law,” the magazine said. “Their creed is so deviant from the truth that even cross-worshipping Christians for ages considered them devil worshippers and Satanists.”

"r
ead above and know You Secularist Indians, this is what awaits your daughters,sisters, mothers and your womenfolk"!

Jeez.....:tsk:
i need to dig deeper into this.....Google here i comeeeeeeeeee...:buba_phone:
yeah.. I understand your WTF moment. I too had that moment a long time ago. We come to this topic with the perception that Islam is a religion like all other religions and deals only with spirituality and human-God relationship and provides the moral compass to lead our lives harmoniously with our fellow humans. If you start looking at Islam as a political ideology in the garb of a religion, used by the successors of the founder of Islam as a tool to propagate Arab imperialism, it becomes easier to put things in the right perspective.
There are lots of materials on study of the religion and ideology of Islam on the web and its not hard to find. Before you go to the Islamic scriptures, I would suggest you begin with life, sayings and actions of founder of Islam, Mohammed. The 'prophetofdoom' is a good place to start.

yeah.. I understand your WTF moment. I too had that moment a long time ago. We come to this topic with the perception that Islam is a religion like all other religions and deals only with spirituality and human-God relationship and provides the moral compass to lead our lives harmoniously with our fellow humans. If you start looking at Islam as a political ideology in the garb of a religion, used by the successors of the founder of Islam as a tool to propagate Arab imperialism, it becomes easier to put things in the right perspective.
There are lots of materials on study of the religion and ideology of Islam on the web and its not hard to find. Before you go to the Islamic scriptures, I would suggest you begin with life, sayings and actions of founder of Islam, Mohammed. The 'prophetofdoom' is a good place to start.

The prophet of doom sounds like quite the unbiased source. :lol:

@wolfschanzze

Once again you are confusing the actions of war , with religion - if such was the nature of Religion all of India would have been Muslim after 400-600 years of Muslims rule

There are Millions folks living side by Side Muslims , in Muslim countries

The Civil war in Iraq now is out of control, when a region becomes out of control there are no rules of law that govern anything

United Nation of Doom should sit down and figure out who is providing the folks the weapons
which they are using , where its made from ? Who is providing it ? Who is providing fuel etc

@wolfschanzze

Once again you are confusing the actions of war , with religion - if such was the nature of Religion all of India would have been Muslim after 400-600 years of Muslims rule

There are Millions folks living side by Side Muslims , in Muslim countries

The Civil war in Iraq now is out of control, when a region becomes out of control there are no rules of law that govern anything

United Nation of Doom should sit down and figure out who is providing the folks the weapons
which they are using , where its made from ? Who is providing it ? Who is providing fuel etc

No need to bring up India although you are right that had the Muslims wanted to force them to Islam it would have been done.

The prophet of doom sounds like quite the unbiased source. :lol:
Of course.. Mohammed is not shown in good light in the book, since its based on pure facts, Islamic scriptures and historical records on life and actions of Mohammed. The author of the book has put in 1000's of hours of research and work on the subject. It is a very politically incorrect analysis on the founder of Islam and holds back no punches when he calls a spade a spade..

ISIL guys are b***ar*s,what to call the rest of the world,the civilised world(west),modarate muslim world(ME countries) ,looking and doing nothing.

ISIL guys are b***ar*s,what to call the rest of the world,the civilised world(west),modarate muslim world(ME countries) ,looking and doing nothing.

More needs to be done against the ISIL, but nobody wants to spend the $$$ and lives.

Of course.. Mohammed is not shown in good light in the book, since its based on pure facts, Islamic scriptures and historical records on life and actions of Mohammed. The author of the book has put in 1000's of hours of research and work on the subject. It is a very politically incorrect analysis on the founder of Islam and holds back no punches when he calls a spade a spade..

You should shove that book in your behind for a fact.

Question for pakistani members......

Pakistan sent it's pilots to Egypt, Jordan and Syria to support the Arabs in their battle against the Israelis.... Why is Pakistan now not doing the same against ISIS???

Question for the Indian members,

What is the next super power doing? ;)

Last edited:
More needs to be done against the ISIL, but nobody wants to spend the $$$ and lives.

Locals will fight ISIS, what they need is training to gain warfare knowledge and to harden themselves physically & mentally. In Iraq they don't get any of it, they just get a weapon and are told to fight. I believe if they'd train them, that along with US aerial power should be enough.

Facts my left nut, the author of the book has had it thoroughly debunked and he even lost a debate to a Muslim dude on a radio show in which the host himself started asking him if he was making stuff up. :lol:

Then again you are always trolling like the devdasi da bacha that you are so carry on.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom