What's new

ISI World's Best Spy Agency

are u sure?? coz they failed to control terrorists and even they are not able to protect its civilians getting killed in terrorists attacks....sending terrorists to foreign countries is not an achievement.
and for RAW,they are doing good job for their budget i think..there are no terrorists attack in the country like in pakistan.
i really wish stable and better:pakistan:

& u knw....best spy agency might b the one who is not even in top 10....;) thts what they r supposed to do.....

IMHO, 'Taliban intelligence' is unofficially the best in the world, because, despite of the intelligence of the officially world's 'best' ISI, the Taliban manage to strike Pakistan Army at will.....

IMHO, 'Taliban intelligence' is unofficially the best in the world, because, despite of the intelligence of the officially world's 'best' ISI, the Taliban manage to strike Pakistan Army at will.....

Then u guys shud try SURGICAL STRIKES :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

No doubts ISI is a good spy agency but rating any such agency is a stupid idea.

Losers posting links from random blogs ..and claiming ISI to be number 1 .. jyada pi li hai Friday ko lagta hai ...

No doubts ISI is a good spy agency but rating any such agency is a stupid idea.

I kinda agree with you on that.Every agency has their ups and downs and who knows how many of those can happen in the future.

what is the criteria of the best? Is there any ranking system available for that??

every country thinks their intelligence service is the best... period.

nobody come close to CIA...

Let the b*tthurt flow through you.

Some people want all world records in their name... even when it isn't.... #1 Army/airforce/navy/intelligence, world record shooting, world record this, world record that...... I seriously wonder whether they are so re@#$% not to understand some basic facts about life.... like they say, for a sinking person, even a blade of grass gives hope of surviving....

I kinda agree with you on that.Every agency has their ups and downs and who knows how many of those can happen in the future.

Nobody has an iota of idea on what any of these agencies work on, most of the news that come out are mostly speculative or after decades, so trying to rate them in a defence forum like this just shows lack of knowladge.

what is the criteria of the best? Is there any ranking system available for that??

every country thinks their intelligence service is the best... period.

nobody come close to CIA...

No---it is mos-sad.

Back
Top Bottom