What's new

ISI World's Best Spy Agency

Im sorry but the British and Israeli SS are the two best in my opinion. Although im sure the ISI is also very good.

There is no best Intelligent Agency in the world not even CIA. All have there shortcomings but ISI is best when it comes to India, Afghanistan and Pakistan no one can come close to it

Im sorry but the British and Israeli SS are the two best in my opinion. Although im sure the ISI is also very good.

You refered to Israeli mossad as SS ? Do you consider israelis as nazis? I do and I liked it.

You refered to Israeli mossad as SS ? Do you consider israelis as nazis? I do and I liked it.

The British people dont really particularly like the Israeli government and its policies mate. We think they are warmongers that push our governments into wars in the middle east. We also think what they are doing to the Palestinians is horrible and nazi like. But I was reffering to Secret Services.

Why not ? USA considers Russia,China and India as threats...

I know for a fact USA considers Russia & China a threat,I don't think they care much about splitting India.
If i'm wrong please correct me.

Few institutions significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Research and Analyses Wing did all three within three years and three months of its founding.

- credited to Fateh71

ISI is effective organization but not best in world in my opinion.

The number 1 rank goes to CIA/KGB

This ranking of spy agencys is a joke !!! The so called website/source is also a joke.
Let me explain and describe ISI !!!

ISI= = = OVER-RATED , OVER-HYPED ,OVER-CONFIDENT ,OVER-SELFINDULGENT ,OVER-BUDGETED ,OVER-STAFFED , OVER-BEARING !!! Final Anylsis , OVER FAILED AGAIN AND AGAIN !!

Top Spy Agencies in the world

Top 10 World's Best Intelligence Agencies 2013 | List Top Tens

This website rank ISI on 1st and Raw on 9th rank. :lol: :omghaha:

Top 10: Spy Agencies - AskMen

This website list Pakistan on 5th rank and Raw is on 7th rank. :rofl:

1. An Intel agency's success depends much on funding, resources and the support of the people reflected through political will. In these Mossad will be ahead and RAW lacking.

2.In both the lists French DGSE and the Swiss FIS have been underrated. ASIS and CSIS may be overrated. Both are more concentrated on internal intel and counter-intelligence, although ASIS is active in the Asia-Pacific region. But both are really tied with an asymmetric arrangement with US and UK intel services. South African NIA used to be active once. In recent times the Turkish intel service MIT has come into some prominence.

I know for a fact USA considers Russia & China a threat,I don't think they care much about splitting India.
If i'm wrong please correct me.

Actually ,they do interpret india as a potential threat to their middle eastern interests...

No one can match ISI's ability to bring down their own nation in such short period of time.
Congratulations:tup:

This ranking of spy agencys is a joke !!! The so called website/source is also a joke.
Let me explain and describe ISI !!!

ISI= = = OVER-RATED , OVER-HYPED ,OVER-CONFIDENT ,OVER-SELFINDULGENT ,OVER-BUDGETED ,OVER-STAFFED , OVER-BEARING !!! Final Anylsis , OVER FAILED AGAIN AND AGAIN !!

Ughh, theres something wrong with your flag! Fix it! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom