What's new

ISI vs the CIA - Tensions and Mistrust Rise

Okay. Let us hope that it stops the dollars flowing out as was the earlier wish in the thread.

we have a problem with dollars flowing in really atleast that's what my problem is if you have read my previous posts you would know

we have a problem with dollars flowing in really atleast that's what my problem is if you have read my previous posts you would know
Okay. I take the point. Let us hope that it is good for the balance of payments. Or is it so that the money is accepted by Pakistan in kind as superior and excellent military hardware. Anyhow that is far from the topic. So what do you think on the topic. Has ISI finally won over CIA then?

Sir please read my previous posts I am not an ISI fan i think they just work as another arm of CIA and I don't like the current style of government and I support Islamic law not the democracy now read my posts if you are really interested

My advice is stay on the topic :) And leave my opinions to myself
Damn, there goes the opportunity to argue a little. :)
I still do not agree that a theocracy can ever be a welfare state but you must have reasons for your thinking and has to be respected. Even though there is not a sinle successful illustration of a successful theocracy, I have to add and now I leave you to ur opinion.

Yes there are examples read Islamic history read about umar bin Abdul aziz you would know !!!

They will delete my posts and your posts as well open another thread it's off topic

Yes there are examples read Islamic history read about umar bin Abdul aziz you would know !!!
You got me there. Really poor at history. So is there a successful illustration of a theocracy a little closer to Our side of time. Something like the last couple of hundred years?

Yes there are many examples read about Abbasyed and ummayed caliphs I strongly believe this can be implemented successfully here in Pakistan with little change because the west minister type democracy has failed martial law has failed now Thats our only hope

We got this rotten system as a dowry when the British left we are still holding onto this and that's why you see decline in our society

What about Chunder gupth moria wasn't that a theocracy weren't ppl happy under his rule tell me about Hinduism doesn't your religion support theocracy ?

Poor attempt at trying to divert the attention from the fact that Pakistani Army and the ISI hyped the Davis matter to a crsendo and then simply backtracked under US pressure to let him go.
But have to raise hats to the aastonishing twist to the facts that this opinion is trying to bring. Showing the ISI and the Pakistani Army as winners when they had to actually let Davis go and the very next day CIA responded with the most damaging Drone attack and Kiyani and the ISI was just left condemning it. But to bring the Bharat angle was a nice touch. Well tried. Jope that this forum believes the stated opinion wholeheartedly.

some Guest bring joy when they arrive some bring joy when they leave.

What about vedas I heard there are 10 cheapters there supporting theocracy shuriti you call the Vedas don't you

Back
Top Bottom