What's new

ISI, Rangers Officials To Be Removed From Post on KHI Incident: ISPR

You called real madre millat traitor.

Mariam is at least better then charsi.

We never called her that. Infact the ones that did are Plmn ancestors and those voted against her are now voting Plmn :D

Ahsan Iqbal just recently went to pay respect to one such person who put Fatima Jinnah's pic on a dog and strolled it through the allies. The point is PLMN would do the same all over again and Plmn followers like you would again cheer for it.

Have some common sense before polluting this forum with bullshit.

Sir again why the double standards? Does the constitution not apply to politicians? Does the government not act under the same constitution? Do the politicians not swear an oath?
I consider subjugating police to political whims is the same as kidnapping.

You said they kidnap journalists, I said PPP killed a journalist.
Isn't accountability of politicians a laughable idea as well? Does a money launderer not residing abroad trying to create unrest in country? Is a convict not holding political rallies throughout the country?

I wonder why so many of you believe that 1 wrong should and must be justified with another wrong; the irony is that this mentality and mindset has been sewn into the very fabric of logic amongst Pakistanis.

It is wrong when politicians kidnap journalists, officers, commoners etc., and they should be made accountable with the full force of the law. Specifically, the 'alleged' money launderer that you are writing of was NOT let go by you or me but rather by the same power which makes and breaks things in Pakistan, good or bad.

I would like the opportunity to blame only the politicians for all the bad in my country rather then to blame each and every institution, organization and department along with the Politicians. But today, all share blame, some who wield more power share more blame than others.

did not have time and do not know if somebody asked here:
was this investigation more important than investigating disrespect to the Quaid mausoleum?
how cleverly certain elements rose this issue to such a level that belittle the actual issue at hand.

and we call ourselves a nation, proud of what?
the thing that happened at the mausoleum? OR bringing perpetrators of IG kidnapping to the trial? OR the fake FIR against that A-H?

officers don't just wakeup and act out of blue, there were and still are rumors that they were instructed to do what they did, that can only mean two things

1. they were instructed by higher up's in GHQ
2. they were instructed by someone in federal government and/or prime minister office

who would be more plausible suspect in this? my bet is on civilians

We never called her that. Infact the ones that did are Plmn ancestors and those voted against her are now voting Plmn :D

Ahsan Iqbal just recently went to pay respect to one such person who put Fatima Jinnah's pic on a dog and strolled it through the allies. The point is PLMN would do the same all over again and Plmn followers like you would again cheer for it.

Have some common sense before polluting this forum with bullshit.

As usual you did not get it. No problem PTI intellectualism is well known.
officers don't just wakeup and act out of blue, there were and still are rumors that they were instructed to do what they did, that can only mean two things

1. they were instructed by higher up's in GHQ
2. they were instructed by someone in federal government and/or prime minister office

who would be more plausible suspect in this? my bet is on civilians

Core Commander Karachi and DG Rangers Sindh to start with.

Here hope it satisfies you. :D

1605086692896.png

Take it easy with the naan, hope you don't choke on it.

Nobody cared about the constitution when Rao Anwar extrajuduicially killed Naqeebullah.Nobody cared about the constitution when Nawaz Sharif accepted responsibility for Mumbai attacks.

I think the number of posts might get you some khota biryani so chill and go to your nearest PMLN IT cell and claim one plate.

Here hope it satisfies you. :D

View attachment 687460

Take it easy with the naan, hope you don't choke on it.

This does not say she is traitor. That distinction goes to military calling her traitor.

The question was different the answer different.
Nobody cared about the constitution when Rao Anwar extrajuduicially killed Naqeebullah.Nobody cared about the constitution when Nawaz Sharif accepted responsibility for Mumbai attacks.

I think the number of posts might get you some khota biryani so chill and go to your nearest PMLN IT cell and claim one plate.

Go to ISPR and collect your daal rooti.

did not have time and do not know if somebody asked here:
was this investigation more important than investigating disrespect to the Quaid mausoleum?
how cleverly certain elements rose this issue to such a level that belittle the actual issue at hand.

and we call ourselves a nation, proud of what?
the thing that happened at the mausoleum? OR bringing perpetrators of IG kidnapping to the trial? OR the fake FIR against that A-H?

As per law punishment for shouting slogans at the Quaid mausoleum starts from fine of few hundred rupees till 2 years imprisonment.

Punishment for abduction of highest officers of police and forced them under gun to do unlawful activity starts from imprisonment of seven years to 20 years fine of hundreds of thousands rupees.

As per law punishment for shouting slogans at the Quaid mausoleum starts from fine of few hundred rupees till 2 years imprisonment.

Punishment for abduction of highest officers of police and forced them under gun to do unlawful activity starts from imprisonment of seven years to 20 years fine of hundreds of thousands rupees.

well if you are trying to compare and bringing out a conclusion that what jackasss we are, i agree...

what i know is if the matter of disrespect was taken up, judiciary would have kick it out, on the other hand same judiciary may take the suo moto notice.

Back
Top Bottom