What's new

ISI is the most powerful agency in World. Ex Cheif of RAW

Absolutely wrong. We have observed that there are more terrorist coming from elite background and not poor. The linking terror with madrasa is just over simplification. It is neither the poverty. Root lies somewhere else.
The elite terrorists dont go out blowing themselves or fighting at the front lines. These jobs are always done by brainwashed terrorists they make at madrassas. Unlike crime gangs for terrorism you need to have prepared children from an early age to make them join you. Had there been no brainwashing factories these few elite terrorist leaders would be harmless. You cant pay people to blow themselves up.

BS ISI is not able to gather any proof to convince world that RAW is involved in terrorism and insurgencies in Pakistan. So, RAW is more stronger and effective than ISI. On top of that she is fighting enemies at home ground which also proves that it's far from being most powerful.

Last edited:
Yes that is the only reason the moment this reason is no more their Israel will face war in no time. We know How to protect Makkah and Madinah and we also know How to deal with Israel.

How will you safeguard Mecca and Medina ?
This open ended answer itself tells how much truth there is in my argument.
I am not feeling proud or happy to say Islamic world will be destroyed by Israel but when many nations unite against one unnecessarily to destroy it then you may all have to face destruction.

BS ISI is not able to gather any proof to convince world that RAW is involved in terrorism and insurgencies in Pakistan. So, RAW is more stronger and effective than ISI

exactly.jpg

sadhoo sadhoo satya wachan sirji satya wachan ... thanks for aknowledging it after all :sarcastic:

Yes that is the only reason the moment this reason is no more their Israel will face war in no time. We know How to protect Makkah and Madinah and we also know How to deal with Israel.
so once again you are bringing is makkah and madina in a thread about ISI or RAW .... kuch log kabhi nahi sudhar sakte :astagh:

View attachment 276145
sadhoo sadhoo satya wachan sirji satya wachan ... thanks for aknowledging it after all :sarcastic:

so once again you are bringing is makkah and madina in a thread about ISI or RAW .... kuch log kabhi nahi sudhar sakte :astagh:
Your Indian member brought it up Mr not me go read his comment to whom I replied than tell me.

That is an imaginative argument.
What! USA supports Israel and that is the only reason no Islamic countries will attack Israel ?
That is not the real reason. The real reason behind the 'fear' of attacking Israel is its stance of massive retaliation on the whole Islamic world with nuclear weapons. Please realize Pakistan is not the only country in the world with nukes.
There are reports that Israel has enough nukes to destroy Islamic nations. Think, what if Israel destroys Mecca and Medina ? Will people of your religion decide to lose it ? I think Israel's neighbours are much more mature now.
@GURU DUTT Read above comment of your fellow Indian. I was replying to him

The elite terrorists dont go out blowing themselves or fighting at the front lines. These jobs are always done by brainwashed terrorists they make at madrassas. Unlike crime gangs for terrorism you need to have prepared children from an early age to make them join you. Had there been no brainwashing factories these few elite terrorist leaders would be harmless. You cant pay people to blow themselves up.

OK

So we're stuck between two conclusions here,

1) The Ex Raw chief is correct and ISI really is the best, or one of intelligence agencies, in the world and the Indian posters here are just hurt to the extent of hysteria.

2) Or the Indian posters here are correct and the Ex Raw chief is a moron. Which would raise a finger at the standard of RAW where even a 2bit online poster can pass better judgement than their intelligence chief.

Funny situation the Indian posters and their ex chief have created for themselves here :lol:

Personal opinion, but I think RAW is better than the ISI manifold. 2006-2014 were tumultuous times for Pakistan. RAW had a hand in it most definitely (tit for tat, you know what i'm talking about) with the general public none the wiser.

The only optioin Pakistan may destroy Israel is by nuking it, which will cause the end of Israel, but also for several muslims states including Pakistan itself.
Israel got better conventional military equipment than u, most likely better training, most likely more experience.
and if u're talking about inconventional military equipment than just remember that Israel had it's alleged nuclear weapons before u even knew what it meant.
some members in this forum likes to post no sense comments, without facing the reality

The only optioin Pakistan may destroy Israel is by nuking it, which will cause the end of Israel, but also for several muslims states including Pakistan itself.
Israel got better conventional military equipment than u, most likely better training, most likely more experience.
and if u're talking about inconventional military equipment than just remember that Israel had it's alleged nuclear weapons before u even knew what it meant.
some members in this forum likes to post no sense comments, without facing the reality
let me share an open secret with you. there will never be another war. israel is safe and palistine is shrinkiing. and some arab countries support israel. so why worry. most of what you will hear is fantacy. me being muslim myself i dont care who you are or what you beleve in. everone is near enough the same to me. also there is a differance between jewish people and zioinsts. zionists are the malicious people and not nessarly jewish.

let me share an open secret with you. there will never be another war. israel is safe and palistine is shrinkiing. and some arab countries support israel. so why worry. most of what you will hear is fantacy. me being muslim myself i dont care who you are or what you beleve in. everone is near enough the same to me. also there is a differance between jewish people and zioinsts. zionists are the malicious people and not nessarly jewish.
I know there will be no real war between arab nations to Israel, just replying to the foolishness of someone who think it'll be for their benefit to start a war.
As for zionism, it's refering to all the jews living in Israel. Zionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ofcourse their are extremists who want a wide Israel, but they're minority inside our country.
majority of jews want to live peacefuly and hope both sides will come to arrangement that will insure security for Israel (unlike when we evacuated from gaza and missiles started to be launched toward us) and sovereignty for Palestinians so we won't have to deal with them anymore.

I know there will be no real war between arab nations to Israel, just replying to the foolishness of someone who think it'll be for their benefit to start a war.
As for zionism, it's refering to all the jews living in Israel. Zionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
not all jew are zionist and not all zionist live in israel. thats the point im making.

So we're stuck between two conclusions here,
1) The Ex Raw chief is correct and ISI really is the best, or one of intelligence agencies, in the world and the Indian posters here are just hurt to the extent of hysteria.
2) Or the Indian posters here are correct and the Ex Raw chief is a moron. Which would raise a finger at the standard of RAW where even a 2bit online poster can pass better judgement than their intelligence chief.

The third option is that it is pure Indian deception to keep Pakistanis too confident of ISI. In any case ISI needs more civilian oversight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom