What's new

ISI is the most powerful agency in World. Ex Cheif of RAW

Right, not all Israelies are jews, there are minorities

Yes, Jews are lovely people; they are very similar to Muslims in devoutness and religious practices. However, Zionists are trigger-happy, racist, genocidal, selfish, land grabbers.

indians = ye to cheap publicity stunt ha or kuch ni . :D

Yes, Jews are lovely people; they are very similar to Muslims in devoutness and religious practices. However, Zionists are trigger-happy, racist, genocidal, selfish, land grabbers.
u do know that casualties in Pakistan war are surpass over 1mil people? therefor all of the above and more match more to you than me. claiming that jews who live in Israel ain't jews is pathetic and I could claim the same arguement about all the muslims in arab states but instead imma ignore u and ur stupid comments

This is a stupid article. that helps nothing. It's only meant as a fear mongering piece, nothing more. The best agency is the CIA, bar none, no other agency comes close.

Cause he wants more budget, he has no way of knowing which agency is the best, cause he doesn't have all the information regarding all the agencies in the world.nothing u'll say will change this fact

What about the CIA then? Do they also need more money by making such statements:

The grumbling at the C.I.A. about dealing with Pakistan’s I.S.I. comes with a certain grudging reverence for the spy service’s Machiavellian qualities. Some former spies even talk about the Pakistani agency with a mix of awe and professional jealousy.

One senior C.I.A. official, recently retired, said that of all the foreign spymasters the C.I.A. had dealt with, General Kayani was the most formidable and may have earned the most respect at C.I.A. headquarters in Langley, Va. The soft-spoken general, he said, is a master manipulator.

“We admire those traits,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/20/weekinreview/20mazzetti.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

We handled USSR in our back yard a while ago and were recently are tackling USA on one side while repeatedly engaged by India on the other side and yet still coming out on top is pretty impressive. Syria on the other hand crumbled under much less pressure.

When ISI does something the whole world knows it be it Osama incident or Mullah Omar or their activities in both India and Afghanistan .So obviously their popularity increases hence I have no doubt that such a world famous agency should be called no.1:D

Let the Indian cries begin in a unique way.

You cant blame the cia for preventing wtc attacks. However there was still a lapse as the terrorists were living there for years before it. Anyways thats another thing not related to the topic. Terrorism my friend cannot be ended by the military. You can send your army take control of the whole area but that wont stop terrorism. Afghanistan is a prime example. It is the mindset of the youth that needs to be changed. Its an ideology that needs to die. Imagine a young boy whi has never been to school and has got all his education at a madrassa. He has been taught extremism. He is a gone case then. There is no way you can fix him after that. These children belonging to poor parents in backward areas are used by the leaders of these terrorist organisations. Education reforms need to be brought and schooling made compulsory. Madrassa run by proper qualified teachers with a syllabus given to them by the govt. The most important thing is to make sure a child if he goes to madrassa he keeps it as a secondary education not his primary which means he goes to school everyday and if he wishes to go to a madrassa goes there in the evening!

Absolutely wrong. We have observed that there are more terrorist coming from elite background and not poor. The linking terror with madrasa is just over simplification. It is neither the poverty. Root lies somewhere else.

Only reason being ISI is an Islamic organization and for a Islamic organization finding out all the terror networks which emanates from Islamic countries and renting that information to the seekers is a lucrative and powerful business.
Perhaps that is why ISI is powerful !!!!

The real power is that of Mossad. Surrounded by full-time enemies and conspirators no bugger can even come near Mossad's level. Perhaps the guy who lauded ISI was in bozo !!!

Only reason being ISI is an Islamic organization and for a Islamic organization finding out all the terror networks which emanates from Islamic countries and renting that information to the seekers is a lucrative and powerful business.
Perhaps that is why ISI is powerful !!!!

The real power is that of Mossad. Surrounded by full-time enemies and conspirators no bugger can even come near Mossad's level. Perhaps the guy who lauded ISI was in bozo !!!
MOSSAD has no power at all the power they have comes from USA support. It's USA fear which makes sure no Muslim county attacks Israel. The moment that assurance is gone Israel would face massive attack with in a year.

MOSSAD has no power at all the power they have comes from USA support. It's USA fear which makes sure no Muslim county attacks Israel. The moment that assurance is gone Israel would face massive attack with in a year.

That is an imaginative argument.
What! USA supports Israel and that is the only reason no Islamic countries will attack Israel ?
That is not the real reason. The real reason behind the 'fear' of attacking Israel is its stance of massive retaliation on the whole Islamic world with nuclear weapons. Please realize Pakistan is not the only country in the world with nukes.
There are reports that Israel has enough nukes to destroy Islamic nations. Think, what if Israel destroys Mecca and Medina ? Will people of your religion decide to lose it ? I think Israel's neighbours are much more mature now.

That is an imaginative argument.
What! USA supports Israel and that is the only reason no Islamic countries will attack Israel ?
That is not the real reason. The real reason behind the 'fear' of attacking Israel is its stance of massive retaliation on the whole Islamic world with nuclear weapons. Please realize Pakistan is not the only country in the world with nukes.
There are reports that Israel has enough nukes to destroy Islamic nations. Think, what if Israel destroys Mecca and Medina ? Will people of your religion decide to lose it ? I think Israel's neighbours are much more mature now.
Yes that is the only reason the moment this reason is no more their Israel will face war in no time. We know How to protect Makkah and Madinah and we also know How to deal with Israel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom