What's new

ISI, DGFI plan to bleed India using Bangladeshi migrants

Lol, Indian's are an educated lot. Do they actually believe this shizz..?

No wonder some of them are so obsessed with this dude:
zaid-hamid.jpg

Make a law which only permits North eastern people to have Land rights like in Kashmir. This will solve the problem of Assam's demographic change.

That will be a problem as bengalis and other north indians also lived there for a long time. And birth certificates are not available to prove that a person's ancestors have lived there.

Lol, Indian's are an educated lot. Do they actually believe this shizz..?
No wonder some of them are so obsessed with this dude:
zaid-hamid.jpg
Are sir, We watch his shows for good laugh.

We also see that as long as people like him get so much air time on Pakistani media and so many people follow him like its shown in YT videos comment, India don't have to do anything. People like him are already corrupting minds of youth.

Look at the crowd at Universities listening him carefully about Ghazwa-e-Hind and his CIA/RAW/MOSSAD conspiracy theories everywhere.

See thing is, in India, we upload videos from IITs lectures, there are entire channel for education, hell India launched a satellite called Edusat.

EDUSAT or GSAT-3 is a communications satellite which was launched on 20 September 2004 by the Indian Space Research Organisation. EDUSAT is the first Indian satellite built exclusively to serve the educational sector. It is mainly intended to meet the demand for an interactive satellite-based distance education system for the country.

but in Pakistan, people upload Zaid Hamid's lectures.

So its just dark humor that is involved.

Are sir, We watch his shows for good laugh.

We also see that as long as people like him get so much air time on Pakistani media and so many people follow him like its shown in YT videos comment, India don't have to do anything. People like him are already corrupting minds of youth.

Look at the crowd at Universities listening him carefully about Ghazwa-e-Hind and his CIA/RAW/MOSSAD conspiracy theories everywhere.

See thing is, in India, we upload videos from IITs lectures, there are entire channel for education, hell India launched a satellite called Edusat.

EDUSAT or GSAT-3 is a communications satellite which was launched on 20 September 2004 by the Indian Space Research Organisation. EDUSAT is the first Indian satellite built exclusively to serve the educational sector. It is mainly intended to meet the demand for an interactive satellite-based distance education system for the country.

but in Pakistan, people upload Zaid Hamid's lectures.

So its just dark humor that is involved.

well put, but i promise you. Most of the educated youth of Pakistanis see Zahid Hamid and other retards for what they are. Corrupted old farts with nothing positive to contribute to to the outlook of our nation. Don't take my word for it, ask half decent reporters like Jana Shah and you will get your answer.

She used to edit his magazine for him.

well put, but i promise you. Most of the educated youth of Pakistanis see Zahid Hamid and other retards for what they are. Corrupted old farts with nothing positive to contribute to to the outlook of our nation. Don't take my word for it, ask half decent reporters like Jana Shah and you will get your answer.
She used to edit his magazine for him.
I certainly hope so. Educated youth are the ones who can bring economic ties between the nations and hence increase the chances of Peace.

BTW, Ye Photo kahan se laaye. Awesome hai. Dark Knight pushing people in Dark. :lol:

I certainly hope so. Educated youth are the ones who can bring economic ties between the nations and hence increase the chances of Peace.

BTW, Ye Photo kahan se laaye. Awesome hai. Dark Knight pushing people in Dark. :lol:

Hehe, i am glad you like it, it was emailed by a mate. BTW if you twitter, you should follow Cyril Almeida. A very, very unbiased and knowledgeable analyst from Dawn.

That will be a problem as bengalis and other north indians also lived there for a long time. And birth certificates are not available to prove that a person's ancestors have lived there.

North east Belong to the Indigenous tribes and anybody other than that should not be allowed to settle there.

North east Belong to the Indigenous tribes and anybody other than that should not be allowed to settle there.

actually bengalis(indian bengalis specifically ) have been living there(assam, tripura) for a long time(. It would be difficult to remove them from there as it is their home as well.

However what you are suggesting can be implemented in places such as arunanchal, nagaland as non-northeasterners have not moved there yet

actually bengalis(indian bengalis specifically ) have been living there(assam, tripura) for a long time(. It would be difficult to remove them from there as it is their home as well.

However what you are suggesting can be implemented in places such as arunanchal, nagaland as non-northeasterners have not moved there yet

There are specific areas in which Indigenous north east tribes are loosing there lands at fast rate, This law has to be implemented other wise these people will become homeless.
Regarding Bengalis may be some records based on time line like fixing a date and validating the land records will help. But in Future nobody should be allowed to buy land there.

Hassan Nissar I feel much more represents the youth of Pakistan.
A country that his hungry for the truth and reconciliation with their past as well as looking to the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rusty I like to watch shows of Pervez Hudbhoy and Najam Sethi too. Nissar mainly talks of philosophy and on mindset in general and on the ills of society, rest talks more on specific issues in details.

They are among the best analysts. I also like "Sochta Pakistan" and "Aapas ki Baat" show . They don't invite idiots (as far as I have seen). Hosts are also intelligent and way better than other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternative assesment.

India cannot guard its tiny border with Bangladesh because its BSF is extremely corrupt. Find innovate means to blame DGFI and ISI! My name is Bond...Samad Bond!

Most Bangladeshi immigrants in West Bengal are converting to Hinduism. Recently around 20,000 converted back. What use will ISI have of them :what:

There are specific areas in which Indigenous north east tribes are loosing there lands at fast rate, This law has to be implemented other wise these people will become homeless.
Regarding Bengalis may be some records based on time line like fixing a date and validating the land records will help. But in Future nobody should be allowed to buy land there.

They will also become homeless if they sell their land to other assamese or if other assamese takes their land away forcefully. Banning other races from buying wont help the situation much. Furthermore assam being the gateway to other NE states, is gonna develop very fast and people from other states are gonna come in.

If certain tribes who still follow their traditional way of living, they could get tribal reserves(i think they have those in brazil) where they can carry on with their ways and the reserves are central government property so that they cant be sold to other people

India can make those rules you suggested however there will a be a hell lot of problems that your government will be up against trying to implement these land rules.

They will also become homeless if they sell their land to other assamese or if other assamese takes their land away forcefully. Banning other races from buying wont help the situation much. Furthermore assam being the gateway to other NE states, is gonna develop very fast and people from other states are gonna come in.

If certain tribes who still follow their traditional way of living, they could get tribal reserves(i think they have those in brazil) where they can carry on with their ways and the reserves are central government property so that they cant be sold to other people

India can make those rules you suggested however there will a be a hell lot of problems that your government will be up against trying to implement these land rules.

Off late lot of temple lands and which should be under North Eastern tribes were quickly going into the hands of other people to stop this trend GOI needs these laws.

Yes you are right there will be problems with this law but it is needed.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom