What's new

ISI, DGFI plan to bleed India using Bangladeshi migrants

Are you kidding me man?

RAW is a uncapable, useless organization. Do not confuse this with productivity.

That's like parents confusing their child's bad grades with the teacher not teaching well.

Besides, use common sense.. Why would terror groups in Pakistan accept help and funding from pagan, infidel India.

Dear friend...I am not saying that RAW is capable enough and i still have my conviction valid...But you know that was my impression before i have joined PDF.....It is your own people and your minister who are saying this....Of course i would be the happy person if your allegation is true...Because....honestly i still feel that there are lot of good people in Pakistan with whom India can make friends ...rather than using using RAW in Pakistan....

Only Pakistan can stand upto, and deal India on equal terms.

China? Its not even in the same league.

Sri Lanka, and other smaller cities can form alliance with Pakistan in order to neutralize India.

False flag alert from the so called Irishman !!!!!!!

atleast the color matches

leprechaun.jpg

Only Pakistan can stand upto, and deal India on equal terms.

China? Its not even in the same league.

Sri Lanka, and other smaller cities can form alliance with Pakistan in order to neutralize India.

Of course...China is not your league...How can they be...China did not just create thousand of terrorist to become a suicide bomber thorough out the world...Because they beleive in producing and manufacturing goods and to prosper themselves...Rather than like couple of other nations who thinks otherwise....

Are you kidding me man?

RAW is a uncapable, useless organization. Do not confuse this with productivity.

That's like parents confusing their child's bad grades with the teacher not teaching well.

Besides, use common sense.. Why would terror groups in Pakistan accept help and funding from pagan, infidel India.

and this useless organisation,played a major role in dividing ur country.

Tried bleeding India from Pakistan, now bangladesh ???

I would not make a big deal about this....Let BSF do their work :D

You know Indians act so proud of 71
but in hind sight all they did was unburden Pakistan with an insanely large and poor population and took that burden on themselves.
Just look at the hate against these migrants by Indians, If they were still part of Pakistan maybe it would be West Pakistan suffering these massive migrations.

Just on observation :angel:

You know Indians act so proud of 71
but in hind sight all they did was unburden Pakistan with an insanely large and poor population and took that burden on themselves.
Just look at the hate against these migrants by Indians, If they were still part of Pakistan maybe it would be West Pakistan suffering these massive migrations.

Just on observation :angel:

You donot have any other kind of choice rather than to make kind of observation to boost your morale..It is the same kind of observation that India always think that it is good for us that India has been partitioned...If we have gone with the idea of Gandhi...then GOD knows what would have happened to us....

I think with UID coming in, this problem will be solved in about a decade. The migrants may be able to enter but not be able to get identification documents.

You donot have any other kind of choice rather than to make kind of observation to boost your morale..It is the same kind of observation that India always think that it is good for us that India has been partitioned...If we have gone with the idea of Gandhi...then GOD knows what would have happened to us....

hey man, no need to be butt hurt by facts.
I understand you people are emotional and are easily lead to the waters of hate and destruction but there is no need to get angry at the messenger.

The facts remain that Before 71 no Bangladeshis were going to India they were all coming to West Pakistan. After 71 they started going to India instead. And as for what would happen if you went with Gandhi's idea?
Well we already know the answer to half it, half of the old Pakistan is now illegally in your country :lol:

While the Western half only goes to your country legally and that too only people like Singers and Athletes.

So again, in hind sight India took the burden of a large and poor population off of West Pakistan and gave it to itself.

hey man, no need to be butt hurt by facts.
I understand you people are emotional and are easily lead to the waters of hate and destruction but there is no need to get angry at the messenger.

The facts remain that Before 71 no Bangladeshis were going to India they were all coming to West Pakistan. After 71 they started going to India instead. And as for what would happen if you went with Gandhi's idea?
Well we already know the answer to half it, half of the old Pakistan is now illegally in your country :lol:

While the Western half only goes to your country legally and that too only people like Singers and Athletes.

So again, in hind sight India took the burden of a large and poor population off of West Pakistan and gave it to itself.

Now you are talking like a sensible guy...Facts are always hurts everyone butt..not only of me...it ll hurt for you also....SO no reason to mention that...

I agree with you....with your rest of the comments of your previous thread....

I understand if touts or an organised gang helped illegal immigrants, however blaming it on a intelligence agency of the country makes no sense.

Make a law which only permits North eastern people to have Land rights like in Kashmir. This will solve the problem of Assam's demographic change.

Back
Top Bottom