What's new

ISI, DGFI plan to bleed India using Bangladeshi migrants

Most Bangladeshi immigrants in West Bengal are converting to Hinduism. Recently around 20,000 converted back. What use will ISI have of them :what:

unlike you people we don't force people to convert back or make up conspirices for why they are converting.
If they feel they will be safer by calling themselves Hindus then who are we do disagree.

Lol, Indian's are an educated lot. Do they actually believe this shizz..?

No wonder some of them are so obsessed with this dude:
zaid-hamid.jpg

People are obsessed with this guy because he confirms what Indians think of Pakistani's -that even the educated Pakistani's are high on their religion and demeaning on others, thinking their superiority over others(India) yet getting beaten in war time and again - Basically bearded terrorist types.

Most Bangladeshi immigrants in West Bengal are converting to Hinduism. Recently around 20,000 converted back. What use will ISI have of them :what:

I do believe that is a lie. Please post links.

People are obsessed with this guy because he confirms what Indians think of Pakistani's -that even the educated Pakistani's are high on their religion and demeaning on others, thinking their superiority over others(India) yet getting beaten in war time and again - Basically bearded terrorist types.

we are superior to you that's just a fact, I mean just look at my emoticon's glasses and cigarette.... pure superiority. :smokin:

and big whop, you beat us in 1 war, and that too only in the part that was thousands of km away and in civil war. A monkey could of won that war.
But hey, being superior to you people we understand that you need to take every little victory you can get.

we are superior to you that's just a fact, I mean just look at my emoticon's glasses and cigarette.... pure superiority. :smokin:
You got me there!

and big whop, you beat us in 1 war, and that too only in the part that was thousands of km away and in civil war. A monkey could of won that war.
But hey, being superior to you people we understand that you need to take every little victory you can get.

Well - we beat you everytime. You only accepted defeat in the only war India started.
Yet all the other times that Pakistan started a war, but ended back to its own territory is also a defeat. For example - if you start a war - but end up having to defend one of your most important cities - by normal standards that is called a reversal in war - and a strategic defeat.

75 Muslims Convert to Hinduism in Kolkata- 29 Jan, 2012 - YouTube

There was also some controversy as after these events (wich I actually feel are not proper as many a times its a forceful one, and one should be free enough to practise whatever he likes. Religion is a personal choice) there were reports that these are actually illegal BD migrants who are lured into these conversions so that they can get voters id.

You got me there!

Well - we beat you everytime. You only accepted defeat in the only war India started.
Yet all the other times that Pakistan started a war, but ended back to its own territory is also a defeat. For example - if you start a war - but end up having to defend one of your most important cities - by normal standards that is called a reversal in war - and a strategic defeat.

47, Pakistan didn't even have an army
We sent a bunch of farmers with a few solders and managed to tie India which had veterans from WW2.
65, a draw since everything stayed the same. Indians are so proud of this because they managed to Literally get 10km into Pakistani territory.
Lahore is 10km away from the border and you guys could not even capture it.
how humiliating is that? at least capture the border cities that is literally 10 min away form the border. :lol:

71. India started it, and beat us in East Pakistan due to local support and no place for Pakistani army to go. Btw this is their greatest attachment in the last 1000 years. They even have a holiday for it :cheesy:

so yeah, supa dupa pawa India tied 2 times against a country that was 4-7x smaller than it and only won in the area where it had local support.

75 Muslims Convert to Hinduism in Kolkata- 29 Jan, 2012 - YouTube

There was also some controversy as after these events (wich I actually feel are not proper as many a times its a forceful one, and one should be free enough to practise whatever he likes. Religion is a personal choice) there were reports that these are actually illegal BD migrants who are lured into these conversions so that they can get voters id.

if are going to start posting conversion videos we will be here all day
I say just drop it and stick to topic.

if are going to start posting conversion videos we will be here all day
I say just drop it and stick to topic.

I was just replying to another member who wanted me to post the link. Anyways, as you rightly said its off-topic and no need to deviate there.

Back
Top Bottom