What's new

ISI Clearance Mandatory For Visit To Pakistan

I think the desire of clearance of foreigners is right, however, procedure adopted is not correct.

ISI should have been assigned the task to silently eye on these foreigners and if they were found guilty of what they are suspected of now, they should have been neutralized(I hope u understand what i am saying).

A couple of such neutralizations would have sent a very tsrong message to the USA and they'd stop playing fishy against us.

Now this announcement will put immense pressure on ISI for clearance of all those which the USA intends to come to our country.

Its not about countering them, it will derail the threat as this topic already got discussed way back, just wanted to show the above 2 Indian gentlemen that everything we say isn't a lie nor are Indian Authorities angels to have not done such things. Their both irresponsible posts made be really angry.

I'll say just one thing Brother,

KEEP YOURSELF COOL, NO MATTER HOW PROVOCATIVE STATEMENTS ARE THROWN AT YOU, JUST KEEP YOURSELF COOL...:cheers:

I hope no more posts related to other then thread opener are going to be seen anymore, or else ..................

Stick to the ISI Clearance Mandatory topic

Comeon Brother, let them speak, we can counter them argument by argument, don't let them feel that they pissed us off and we fell victim to our Anger.

:cheers:

But, friend, your spirit is not shared by others it seems. You would have made an ideal mod.:D Lets get back to the topic now:

What is surprising is why is it in news? I am sure ISI was checking the list before as well, but why is it now made official and why was it leaked to news? Thats the real question.

This decision should have taken way back , a bit late but better late then never . its a check on Haqqani damage to Pakistan

Thanks for that attitude Abbas, that's the way it should be. With deliberations only we can find the right and make it perpetual.

You are welcome brother,

Infact what we are here for is education and enlightening ourselves, anger demolishes wisdom so all of us should refrain from it, be it me or you.

Besides this what can i possibly do if i am angry at you, i can't hit in your face while i am sitting 1000 miles away from where u r, so its the logic which prevails on these forums.

I am sure you understand that Brother taimi's reaction was natural, however, with the position which he holds as a senior member and as moderator it'd be nice if he keeps his head cool, but you know he is pathan like me and we pathans being a marshal race usually have a high temperament.:rofl:

I hope this resolves the misunderstanding on both sides, so lets get back to the topic.:tup:

Haqqani won't like it .

This decision should have taken way back , a bit late but better late then never . its a check on Haqqani damage to Pakistan

Forgive me for my ignorance here, but does the ISI, as a single department with a single unequaled chief, looks after the internal as well as external matters?

What I imply here is, will using the ISI as a major instrument to check the visa distribution system not consume a part of its manpower/assets?

This matters at the time when the country is at war, and when the ISI has been losing its intel sources constantly (as we recently read in the saddening news in the other thread).

I very much understand the need for the ISI to check who gets visa and who does not, because of what is happening in Pakistan these days, and India too could have curbed 26/11 up to some extent by being careful with whom to grant the visa and whom (the likes of Headly) not to. But India has other agencies to work on this apart from the R&AW, namely the IB (with its different branches) and the CBI.

But in case of Pakistan, could there not be any other agency/department that could look after these services, while ISI focused only on the on-going insurgency in Pakistan?

:cheers:
What is surprising is why is it in news? I am sure ISI was checking the list before as well, but why is it now made official and why was it leaked to news? Thats the real question.

Now this could be answered if we know who actually desired to break this news, is it the GoP or the ISI.

If its the GoP then i'd say they are trying to divert the probable pressure from the USA on this issue and want to save their skin.

If its done by the ISI then they might want to suggest USA who is the boss here and how openly ISI can confront them.

This is ISI's move and is not aimed at US. It is aimed at someone else working in Gilgit-Baltistan...

All those who think that this move is for US, must think whether ISI can realistically stop those people whom US wants to send. If push comes to shove, they can do it easily from durand line.

All those who think that this move is for US, must think whether ISI can realistically stop those people whom US wants to send. If push comes to shove, they can do it easily from durand line.

Its oK na

how they will come to Islamabad from DURAND LINE with so much Weapons & ammunition ...

you didn't answer my question brother...?

Back
Top Bottom