What's new

ISI Clearance Mandatory For Visit To Pakistan

^^^^^^^^^^^

Though i disagree with some of your points however i am in agreement with the larger picture that you projected...It was good to talk with you....

It is always better to gladly disagree than reluctantly agree. It is great talkin to you man!

He withold 10% payment of presidential votes until those were confirmed by the pictures of vote.
He is powerful because india and US support this type of democracy and not any other type of democracy.

There is only one type of democracy - popular support.

Zardari is there because common pakistani people who came out to vote, want him to be there.

There is only one type of democracy - popular support.

Zardari is there because common pakistani people who came out to vote, want him to be there.

his personal approval rating is 16% in Pakistan right now (USA is worried about it) and if you take Sind away 0%, more bottom then Musharraf last days.

he was behind the scene when PPP won the election and hijacked PPP to come in power.

PPP won on BB votes in Punjab.

Next elections he will be the biggest liability for PPP, like Bush was for Republicans.

What Musharraf said about him few weeks ago was what PA thinks of him.

If this is true about ISI clearance being required, it is a very, very, bad step for Pakistan. That's because the ISI will act in the ISI's interest first, so anybody who represents a threat to the organization - not Pakistan - will never be permitted into the country. IMO this is a major blow to freedom for Pakistan, as it would be for any country that allowed power to accumulate into the hands of those who cannot be held accountable.

If this is true about ISI clearance being required, it is a very, very, bad step for Pakistan. That's because the ISI will act in the ISI's interest first, so anybody who represents a threat to the organization - not Pakistan - will never be permitted into the country. IMO this is a major blow to freedom for Pakistan, as it would be for any country that allowed power to accumulate into the hands of those who cannot be held accountable.

You are taking it quit literally, they have to provide reason to their refusal to foreign office. I do not think they will do something stupid.

^^^^^^
So who has final say, the ISI or the FO?

It will be in between, ISI can veto but with valid reasons, if the reason's are not valid FO can argue. Case by case, ISI experts can tell more.

The source is a bit doubtful considering I have seen or read it on any of the mainstream media. If true though, it is good news especially concerning those "security agencies of US".

Back
Top Bottom