What's new

ISI - a big failure?

Remove the Mullahs who pose as Colonels and Generals & who created the Taliban, LET and other terrorist organization and close its political department which plays favorite to one political party or the other at different time, then ISI is a fine intelligence organization.

The reason of failure of ISI is that its support the terrorism.

well it has you needle noses on edge, so they must be doin somethin right

Remove the Mullahs who pose as Colonels and Generals & who created the Taliban, LET and other terrorist organization and close its political department which plays favorite to one political party or the other at different time, then ISI is a fine intelligence organization.

taleban are a purely Afghan phenomenon....we faciliated freedom fighters during a time of need and the latter prevailed

what happened post-soviet withdrawal - the blame can't squarely be put on us. If you want to talk about aggression, look what the soviets (your allies whose invasion you backed) were doing in Afghan villages

I'm sorry but how can you still claim the ISI is completely innocent despite the numerous reports to the contrary? It is an established fact in most of the world the ISI actively supports terror groups to further their own ends.I could go online now and go to some of the most respected newspapers around and post 100s of links to articles stating links between the ISI and terrorists. How can you Pakistanis still not believe the ISI has despicable elements?

I'm sorry but how can you still claim the ISI is completely innocent despite the numerous reports to the contrary? It is an established fact in most of the world the ISI actively supports terror groups to further their own ends.I could go online now and go to some of the most respected newspapers around and post 100s of links to articles stating links between the ISI and terrorists. How can you Pakistanis still not believe the ISI has despicable elements?

Intelligence agencies are created to do the dirty work, if supporting terrorist groups was wrong in the world of intelligence than CIA is the biggest terrorist organization in the history of mankind.

Intelligence agencies are created to do the dirty work, if supporting terrorist groups was wrong in the world of intelligence than CIA is the biggest terrorist organization in the history of mankind.
And do you compare everything thing with US' yardstick?

And do you compare everything thing with US' yardstick?

Just, stated a reality of the world of intelligence. ISI honestly and historically hasn't given a flying **** about what others thought about its operations. From KGB to RAW, from Mossad to KHAAD, from Indian govt to Pakistani politicians all wanted ISI to be disbanded. They failed -- and everyone will. It is a haunting reality, they learned to live with and those who haven't will have to adapt.

As for the CIA it has a 6 decade long relationship with ISI, they are like two extremely toxic scorpions stuck in the bottom of a bottle trying to coexist [Afghan context]. They know each other, they love each other, they hate each other at the same time. The result would be what always is in such situations... a compromise.! which will not go well with some dreamers.

Just, stated a reality of the world of intelligence. ISI honestly and historically hasn't given a flying **** about what others thought about its operations. From KGB to RAW, from Mossad to KHAAD, from Indian govt to Pakistani politicians all wanted ISI to be disbanded. They failed -- and everyone will.

It seem convenient that if something feels wrong compare with the rest of the world and justify but criticize ever other nation when you feel they are wrong, ex Kashmir.

As for the CIA it has a 6 decade long relationship with ISI, they are like two extremely toxic scorpions stuck in the bottom of a bottle trying to coexist [Afghan context]. They know each other, they love each other, they hate each other at the same time. The result would be what always is in such situations... a compromise.! which will not go well with some dreamers.
Dreams get you ahead, of course we all have seen many examples your public still thinks everything bad happening in Pakistan, past or present, is courtesy RAW.. Is there anything else to say?

It seem convenient that if something feels wrong compare with the rest of the world and justify but criticize ever other nation when you feel they are wrong, ex Kashmir.

Dreams get you ahead, of course we all have seen many examples your public still thinks everything bad happening in Pakistan, past or present, is courtesy RAW.. Is there anything else to say?

Evidence of that is ?

You have made my point more clear.

@Aeronaut I hope you are reading this!

That is nothing more than diplomatic, statements. Your claim of, "Pakistani people" blaming everything on RAW is dogmatic.

That is nothing more than diplomatic, statements. Your claim of, "Pakistani people" blaming everything on RAW is dogmatic.
Maybe but I see it so often in here too... On news channels, even Bollywood is termed as a conspiracy to break Pakistan... It seems the dogma is somewhat true...

ISI is a big failure, because it was not able to stop the breakup of the country. Also, it is not able to stop the insurgencies and many terrorist organisations operating in Pakistan.
ISI is only able to create irritation to other countries like India and Afghanistan, but is not able to do anything substantial in Pakistans favor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom