What's new

Ishaq Dar declared ‘finance minister of the year’

So we're running in circles? Okey so can you show me where in the official communique it been mentioned that the award was awarded by IMF/WB?
I hope you'll stand ground and not make runaway pussy like posts.

Emerging Markets, the newspaper of the IMF / World Bank Annual Meeting, has declared Senator Mohammad Ishaq Dar as: "Finance Minister of the year 2016 for South Asia"

The Award is a recognition of Pakistan's economic performance at the IMF / World Bank Annual Meeting which is one of the major gatherings of international financial and economic leaders and experts. Since Finance Minister had to cancel his visit to Washington for the Annual Meeting due to situation on the Line of Control, the All Parties Conference and Joint Session of the Parliament on Kashmir situation, he has authorized Pakistan's Ambassador to the United States, Ambassador Jalil Abbas Jilani, to receive the award on his behalf later tonight. The correspondence received on the subject conveying nomination of the Finance Minister is attached.
http://www.finance.gov.pk/SouthAsiaFM.pdf
Now go through this whole communication and point to me where is it explicitly or implicitly mentioned that IMF has awarded the award to Mr.Dar?

Shabaa ab dramay na kar.. new stuff being revealed .Emerging Markets is a Pakistani publication funded by NBP, ZTBL, State Life ,NIC and PakArab Refinery

I think i had given the answer to this question in the same post..........

Agreed
Would anything like that count as an answer? Musharraf, for 10 years pursued Shairfs vigorously, made cases against them, Used all the machinary at his disposal but wasn't able to find anything. That's the history. If you can change it, you can make all the effort. Good Luck!

Shabaa ab dramay na kar.. new stuff being revealed .Emerging Markets is a Pakistani publication funded by NBP, ZTBL, State Life ,NIC and PakArab Refinery
This guy reveled the government allowed below 1000cc Hybrids just to advantage Hamza ShahbazShahbazShahbazShahbaz who has imported them. 3 years and I'm still looking for a single such car. If you ever see one. Do let him know as well :)

Would anything like that count as an answer? Musharraf, for 10 years pursued Shairfs vigorously, made cases against them, Used all the machinary at his disposal but wasn't able to find anything. That's the history. If you can change it, you can make all the effort. Good Luck!

This guy reveled the government allowed below 1000cc Hybrids just to advantage Hamza ShahbazShahbazShahbazShahbaz who has imported them. 3 years and I'm still looking for a single such car. If you ever see one. Do let him know as well :)

Aisi karkardagi per aisay finance minster ko inam mein Phansi honi chahiyay...
mukhlis kafron say bhi badtar hain yeh lalach bharay loog. in jaisay logon kay waldain apnay liyay gunah jariya chor ker jatay hain or qoum per Azab.
sari umer ki baduain in ka muqadar.

Aisi karkardagi per aisay finance minster ko inam mein Phansi honi chahiyay...
mukhlis kafron say bhi badtar hain yeh lalach bharay loog. in jaisay logon kay waldain apnay liyay gunah jariya chor ker jatay hain or qoum per Azab.
sari umer ki baduain in ka muqadar.

You want to hang a Finance Minister for dwindling Exports; raising inflation and increasing external debt?
Either this one (Dar) will do or last 4 or 5 (provided anyone alive) should also be hanged?

You want to hang a Finance Minister for dwindling Exports; raising inflation and increasing external debt?
Either this one (Dar) will do or last 4 or 5 (provided anyone alive) should also be hanged?
Not for that... to make 180 million people a fool to use them rob their money and invest into foreign... have u seen or heard how his kids and relatives are living in uk and uae...
We sud identify these kinds of munafiq and yes hang them cuz they hurting our poeple.

As i said if there was true democracy in Pakistan then he and NS would be in jail. and Musharraf was a dictator and your leader NS and his family did an agreement with Musharraf to save their skin and they fled to Saudi. Then they did NRO and came back to become the leeches again.

Thats the true history. please research a bit

The people will get an idea what damage actually this guy has caused in the coming years when inflation settles in every year and more burden will be put on the poor with direct and indirect taxes paying off these debts. Ironically the elite paying pennies and the ones who have just enough feeling the most of the burden. So much debt not to develop the country or its people but only to boost their political careers with unnecessary or unordinarily costly projects like the orange train etc etc. The answer to this problem will be more debt to settle debts as always coz these people cant increase revenue with exports decreasing and tax collection suffering. Definitely minister of the year kind a performance. The revenue collection and generation needs to improve big time.

As i said if there was true democracy in Pakistan then he and NS would be in jail. and Musharraf was a dictator and your leader NS and his family did an agreement with Musharraf to save their skin and they fled to Saudi. Then they did NRO and came back to become the leeches again.

Thats the true history. please research a bit
You're not answering me. Please recheck who got the exemptions under NRO. Your understanding of history is as naive as a newborn.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NRO_beneficiaries
http://special.onepakistan.com/events/pakistan-nro/nro-beneficiaries-list.php
Here's something about who used amnesty
http://abbtakk.tv/en/imran-took-advantage-of-tax-amnesty-scheme/

Last edited:
You're not answering me. Please recheck who got the exemptions under NRO. Your understanding of history is as naive as a newborn.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NRO_beneficiaries
http://special.onepakistan.com/events/pakistan-nro/nro-beneficiaries-list.php
Here's something about who used amnesty
http://abbtakk.tv/en/imran-took-advantage-of-tax-amnesty-scheme/

I answered your question, what is it that i havn't answered.

NRO list consists of 8000 plus people, and you are referring a wiki page. NS also got NRO

http://www.dawn.com/news/687190/nawazs-return-is-result-of-nro-says-malik

Watch a video about how amazing your leaders are

Watch another video about how truthful your leaders are

If my understanding of history is so naive then please enlighten me by answering the following questions

1. What happened to " Karaz attaro Mulk Sawaro " Scheme ?
2. Why did NS and his gang attack the Supreme Court?
3. Why did NS order to stop the Army Chief of Pakistan's plane from landing in Pakistan? (Musharraf's plane,which caused the army to take over)
4. Where did NS and his kids get enough money from, to build an empire overseas?

Just these 4 questions will do for now

Last edited:
I answered your question, what is it that i havn't answered.

NRO list consists of 8000 plus people, and you are referring a wiki page. NS also got NRO

http://www.dawn.com/news/687190/nawazs-return-is-result-of-nro-says-malik

Watch a video about how amazing your leaders are

Watch another video about how truthful your leaders are

If my understanding of history is so naive then please enlighten me by answering the following questions

1. What happened to " Karaz attaro Mulk Sawaro " Scheme ?
2. Why did NS and his gang attack the Supreme Court?
3. Why did NS order not to let the Army Chief of Pakistan's plane not to land in Pakistan?
4. Where did NS and his kids get enough money from, to build an empire overseas?

Just these 4 questions will do for now
I think you should read the news first before posting it.:lol:
'The agreement he had signed with former dictator Pervez Musharraf to escape imprisonment was also an NRO,' the minister said at a press conference.
If As meager as Aftab Sherpao and some MNAs were mentioned alongside zardari would someone just put NS in as "anonymous" in some unknown corner of the list?
These all things existed in Mushi's era didn't they. Despit Mushi being so vengeful that he was planning to hang sharifs, he couldn't give Sharif brothers an NRO but also couldn't prove anything despite having Dar's confessional statement and all of state's machinary at his disposal. He could have easily got Sharifs disqualified for life but actually had to force an exile. Which Imran Khan himself, inadvertently, admitted later on
IMG_20161016_164508.jpg

https://www.hrw.org/news/2007/09/10/pakistan-musharraf-illegally-forces-sharif-back-exile
All these allegations are not new. I say again NOT new that someone like Musharraf couldn't dig having ISI and all the army and inetellentsia on his disposal. Was this all infrastructure so useless that they couldn't even find the trails of corruption with everything on their side? If Mushi Colluded with Sharif's and somehow "forgave" them, On what grounds Imran and Qadri become his polling agents and ran a campaign for his presidency? And on what Ground Imran is making all his propaganda campaign against Nawaz Sharif?
If there would have been real corruption he wouldn't have to force sharifs into exile just jailed them.
I mean even despite DAR's testimony , he couldn't even pull a carrot against the sharifs. So why not Imran take all the "evidence" to the court rather than showing them to the crowd on the screen? Shairf family has been one of the industrial families in the country. If Imran Khan without having any job can become a billionaire, why that idiot assumes that others having businesses would only become by snatching money?

Last edited:
what a joke yar,
power generation problems persist.
sagging exports,
PKR sliding against US$.
inflation once again rising.

Its is given that person is a joke, but why finance ministry is responsible for;
-- Power Generation problems (ministry of power..)
-- Sagging Exports (Ministry of Comm. etc)
--
Not for that... to make 180 million people a fool to use them rob their money and invest into foreign... have u seen or heard how his kids and relatives are living in uk and uae...
We sud identify these kinds of munafiq and yes hang them cuz they hurting our poeple.

Actually, I understand the financial gimmickry very well, how all system work etc.; and I also know the Law of Land that don't award the capital punishment on corruption, no matter how heinous that might be; What ever punishment that might be awarded has to be handed down by a legitimate court, under the constitution of Pakistan.
I do appreciate your feelings and emotion toward that scums of our society, but feel that way forward don't go in that direction.

Back
Top Bottom