What's new

Ishaq Dar coming back

The Minister for Finance Senator Mohammad Ishaq Dar has been given Finance Minister of the Year for South Asia award by the Emerging Markets newspaper​

The-Minister-for-Finance-Senator-Mohammad-Ishaq-Dar-has-been-given-Finance-Minister-of-the-Year-for-South-Asia-award-by-the-Emerging-Markets-newspaper.png

The Minister for Finance Senator Mohammad Ishaq Dar has been given Finance Minister of the Year for South Asia award by the Emerging Markets newspaper​

Mr. Jalil Abbas Jilani, Ambassador for Pakistan to the United States received the award on behalf of the Finance Minister in Washington D.C
Speaking on the occasion, Ambassador Jilani thanked the Emerging Markets for the prestigious award and recognition of Pakistan’s successful economic policies. He highlighted that the Government’s people-centric policies and bold economic reforms had resulted in economic stability and led the country on the path of economic progress.
The prestigious award has been given to Honorable Minister for Finance in recognition of his stewardship of Pakistan’s economic policies during the difficult times in the international financial markets. Under the leadership of the Finance Minister, Pakistan has emerged as an increasingly important regional economy. His tireless efforts under the direction of the Prime Minister of Pakistan have spurredgrowth in FDI, Pakistan’sgreater presence in the global capital markets, new securities legislation, merger of the stock exchanges and Pakistan’s burgeoning economic cooperation with China and other countries around the globe.
Led by the Finance Minister, successful economic agenda of the government has led the country to a path of success and development. Having achieved macroeconomic stability in the last three years through increased energy production, higher revenue collection, wider tax base, infrastructure development and significant reduction in fiscal deficit, the Government is now focused on consolidating the gains and achieving higher, inclusive and sustainable growth
Emerging Markets is the newspaper of the IMF/World Bank Annual Meeting 2016.
October 08, 2016
Washington D.C

:lol:

Educate yourself, don't share links of nonsense awards that have no merit.

Accounting and economics both involve plenty of number-crunching. But accounting is a profession devoted to recording, analyzing, and reporting income and expenses, while economics is a branch of the social sciences that is concerned with the production, consumption, and transfer of resources.

Like I said, share with me ONE, just ONE working paper from Ishaq Dar on the economic condition of Pakistan, he has never authored any working papers... Wonderful, and this man is in charge of our economy. :lol:

I also want to know which anime this is from. I have only seen Pakistanis in Jojo, technically they weren't even humans let alone Pakistanis as they were either zombies being controlled by a Jinn.
You should watch Yugo the Negotiator, its an old and slightly dated standard art style, but the character development and depth of trying to "understand" Pakistan in this anime is commendable, you can view all the episodes here:

You should watch Yugo the Negotiator, its an old and slightly dated standard art style, but the character development and depth of trying to "understand" Pakistan in this anime is commendable, you can view all the episodes here:

I have watched a few episodes of this anime. My only problem with it is the portrayal of the terrorists, the terrorists should have been portrayed differently. I was supposed to finish it but then I forgot about it. Thank you for reminding me of this anime.

I have watched a few episodes of this anime. My only problem with it is the portrayal of the terrorists, the terrorists should have been portrayed differently. I was supposed to finish it but then I forgot about it. Thank you for reminding me of this anime.
Do consider finishing it, it was a honest attempt if slightly misguided but I enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom