What's new

Ishaq Dar coming back

I don’t think he and nawazu will come back at all…..this is just diversion of peoples attention

Don't underestimate. Dar saab is a professional in the field and has great experience.
I do not underestimate professionals in their field. I'm sure he can do well.

But in principle, I'm always against fixing currency values for developing countries. It will just cheat the population into thinking that they are richer than what the reality is. This is my personal view :coffee:

Yessssss!
My favorite DP man is coming back to Pakistan to re-experiment with his Darnomics:
View attachment 857205
Thank you neutrals for this great achievement!

@ziaulislam @Patriot forever @Mav3rick @SBD-3 @VCheng @farok84 @Dual Wielder @HRK @waz @Jango @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz @RescueRanger @Ghazwa-e-Hind @ghazi52
Finally some good news; can't wait till we get rid of the clown Miftah. Give this man Dar 10 years and full support from the establishment and he will get you out of the debt cycle and IMF dependency.

Finally some good news; can't wait till we get rid of the clown Miftah. Give this man Dar 10 years and full support from the establishment and he will get you out of the debt cycle and IMF dependency.

Not sure if you are serious or being sarcastic.

Is Miftah not doing well under the circumstances? Inflation is raging world over. I pay $2 CAD for a liter of petrol in Canada. So Miftah cannot be blamed for inflation issues in Pakistan.

He's an accountant, not an economist. Show me one white paper published by Dar in terms of Pakistan's economy. I am waiting for your reply.

The Minister for Finance Senator Mohammad Ishaq Dar has been given Finance Minister of the Year for South Asia award by the Emerging Markets newspaper​

The-Minister-for-Finance-Senator-Mohammad-Ishaq-Dar-has-been-given-Finance-Minister-of-the-Year-for-South-Asia-award-by-the-Emerging-Markets-newspaper.png

The Minister for Finance Senator Mohammad Ishaq Dar has been given Finance Minister of the Year for South Asia award by the Emerging Markets newspaper​

Mr. Jalil Abbas Jilani, Ambassador for Pakistan to the United States received the award on behalf of the Finance Minister in Washington D.C
Speaking on the occasion, Ambassador Jilani thanked the Emerging Markets for the prestigious award and recognition of Pakistan’s successful economic policies. He highlighted that the Government’s people-centric policies and bold economic reforms had resulted in economic stability and led the country on the path of economic progress.
The prestigious award has been given to Honorable Minister for Finance in recognition of his stewardship of Pakistan’s economic policies during the difficult times in the international financial markets. Under the leadership of the Finance Minister, Pakistan has emerged as an increasingly important regional economy. His tireless efforts under the direction of the Prime Minister of Pakistan have spurredgrowth in FDI, Pakistan’sgreater presence in the global capital markets, new securities legislation, merger of the stock exchanges and Pakistan’s burgeoning economic cooperation with China and other countries around the globe.
Led by the Finance Minister, successful economic agenda of the government has led the country to a path of success and development. Having achieved macroeconomic stability in the last three years through increased energy production, higher revenue collection, wider tax base, infrastructure development and significant reduction in fiscal deficit, the Government is now focused on consolidating the gains and achieving higher, inclusive and sustainable growth
Emerging Markets is the newspaper of the IMF/World Bank Annual Meeting 2016.
October 08, 2016
Washington D.C

Since no one can really do anything or rather doesn’t want to do anything -
If you were born in Pakistan it wasn’t your fault..
But if you couldn’t change anything and still died a Pakistani.. sucks to be you

He's an accountant, not an economist. Show me one white paper published by Dar in terms of Pakistan's economy. I am waiting for your reply.
Don't underestimate. Dar saab is a professional in the field and has great experience.
Yes Dar is a professional, at laundering money and hiding assets illicitly gained..

Is Miftah not doing well under the circumstances? Inflation is raging world over. I pay $2 CAD for a liter of petrol in Canada. So Miftah cannot be blamed for inflation issues in Pakistan.
And neither IK blamed for inflation which PDM and army/ISPR were peddling lies about…

Back
Top Bottom