What's new

Ishaq Dar coming back

if you get a chance do watch this anime movie its pretty good

The Boy and The Beast​

Which season and which episode?
its season 2 ep 13 to 15 this is for pakistan

and season 2 ep 10 is for india where that meme is from

Last edited:
I can't believe Journalists are cheering for one Political Party, why Don't Gharida joins PML(N) ?

giphy.gif

Debt is not the problem. Liquidity is.

Well said. Many don't seem to understand this. As long as you can service your debt, it is not a big problem. But debt should result in a higher growth rate for the cycle to be sustainable

Indeed, @Wood but issue is we have no one in positions of authority with an IQ above 80 to position the country on the correct path, the one we did have we tossed him out.

Ishaq Dar would be hailed in the Patwari circles as Ertugrul coming out of his grave to rescue the Pakistani Sultanate, Lol.

Indeed, @Wood but issue is we have no one in positions of authority with an IQ above 80 to position the country on the correct path, the one we did have we tossed him out.

Ishaq Dar would be hailed in the Patwari circles as Ertugrul coming out of his grave to rescue the Pakistani Sultanate, Lol.
View attachment 857401
Screenshot_20220627-132811_Friendly T.jpg

I can't believe Journalists are cheering for one Political Party, why Don't Gharida joins PML(N) ?

Last edited:
Yessssss!
My favorite DP man is coming back to Pakistan to re-experiment with his Darnomics:
View attachment 857205
Thank you neutrals for this great achievement!

@ziaulislam @Patriot forever @Mav3rick @SBD-3 @VCheng @farok84 @Dual Wielder @HRK @waz @Jango @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz @RescueRanger @Ghazwa-e-Hind @ghazi52
you remember once i asked you to remove this DP?

well, you see now what has happened, it's all your fault.

we won't spare you for this curse back on us.

Not sure if you are serious or being sarcastic.
he drank dar potion, don;'t bother him.

Last edited:
you remember once i asked you to remove this DP?

well, you see now what has happened, it's all your fault.

we won't spare you for this curse back on us.

he drank dar potion, don;'t bother him.
IMG_1656390502594-1.jpg

So now a money launderer is going to save the economy?

First create a problem then call the problem itself to solve the problem. That's how this country is being run. Truly genius.
What makes you think he is being brought in to save the economy?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom