What's new

Is Urdu returning to Bangladesh?

I can read and speak Urdu. I didn't study in Madrassa though. It's in our gene. We can speak it easily of we want to.

Hindi is very unpleasant to hear. )

Its time we reintroduce the ideology of Allama Iqbal and discart foreign element Rabindra guy.
Brother Al-Zakir , we are missing your inputs in PDF these days. What happened ?

I do not think Urdu should be introduced as an optional subject rather Mandarin, Spanish, French or Arabic should be made option which will be beneficial for us. This is because we already understand Urdu to some extent.
Naah I think you are far better with your Fish Language so that you can also communicate with fish through it....

Some Bangladeshis are of the most duplicitous nature, they know better Hindi and Urdu than some Indians from the non-Hindi belt, and yet act as if they don't understand a word of it.

Anyway it is a very welcoming news, as both Hindi and Urdu are Indian-origin languages. Bangladesh is already integrated with the Indian Bengali culture, and other facets of Indian culture have made indelible inroads into the country making it a virtual extension of the Indian Union. Cultural exchanges, tourism and trade ties are to be encouraged more and more..

You are a disrespectful, manipulative, and Islamophobic personality filled to the brim with Modi's brainwashing.

Hindi is a bastardized and edited form of Urdu, which is the original language. Punjabi, the most important regional language to influence Urdu has the most speakers in Pakistan. Urdu is a Pakistani language in every sense of the word.
Please listen to Hindi BBC service, you will see 90% of the words used are not that of Urdu/farsi but rather sanskirt. Even Indians themselves do not know what Hindi is.

that's good i don;t see any sin in speaking urdu... my grandfather spoke it often when i was a child... now i'm become a fan of qawali... so why not.

Bangalis started hate towards west Pakistan because Urdu was chosen as national language of Pakistan it was right choice as it was language of Muslims of India and they had struggled for its existence against Hindi, Founder of Pakistan clearly said Urdu will be National language which was not accepted by heart in east Pakistan.

Bangalis started hate towards west Pakistan because Urdu was chosen as national language of Pakistan it was right choice as it was language of Muslims of India and they had struggled for its existence against Hindi, Founder of Pakistan clearly said Urdu will be National language which was not accepted by heart in east Pakistan.
75 percent of the population spoke anything other than Urdu... it was not the right choice. Bengalis started hating west Pakistanis after certain measures were put in place, like the policy of Balochistan or waziristan... two administrative govt should have been in place from the very beginning.

I fully agree with you. However, I still believe that imposing urdu/parsi/sanskrit upon students when they have a hard time learning the basics of english is like trying to put the cart before the horse. It puts undue pressure on them which might lead them to drop out of school altogether.
A student is supposed to choose only one vernacular out of three or four. It will not cause torture because this is what Pakistanis, Indians and Europeans are learning. Most can speak three languages and we cannot even learn to speak English. That says that our intellectual capability is lower than others in South Asia. However, I do not not believe this.

Because you are YoungPak... so much to learn...

O PaaJee,

We must learn to ignore the online variety of the good BDz.... or the DaBeautyMedia ....

What is is and what is not is not!

BD shall emerge OurArm as we are BD's ....

The good Indians will make sure that this happens... given the Rise of Indianness is unstoppable!

Mangus
Rahman & Shabnan both are East Pakistani actor and actress in URDU film DOSTI released in 1970

75 percent of the population spoke anything other than Urdu... it was not the right choice. Bengalis started hating west Pakistanis after certain measures were put in place, like the policy of Balochistan or waziristan... two administrative govt should have been in place from the very beginning.

Dont compare Apples with oranges, if Pakistan resolution was not passed on 23.03.1940 then there would have been no Bangladesh today, BD people today would be treated as rest of Indian Muslims. So Mujeeb and him supporters are traitors of Pakistan and specially of those who worked hard for their independence from India.

A student is supposed to choose only one vernacular out of three or four. It will not cause torture because this is what Pakistanis, Indians and Europeans are learning. Most can speak three languages and we cannot even learn to speak English. That says that our intellectual capability is lower than others in South Asia. However, I do not not believe this.
I guess the point i am trying to make is that we have limited resources, and from my perspective it would be better to utilize additional resources on teaching English *properly* than to teach a new language.

Dont compare Apples with oranges, if Pakistan resolution was not passed on 23.03.1940 then there would have been no Bangladesh today, BD people today would be treated as rest of Indian Muslims. So Mujeeb and him supporters are traitors of Pakistan and specially of those who worked hard for their independence from India.
Bruh stfu. Pakistan wouldn’t have been a thing if bengalis didn’t fight for it so don’t come to me with your prejudice

As a youngman I was in love with Shabnam... FirstLove! and at the same time I was in love with NoorJahan...FirstLove!

We must threaten DaBeautyRegime with Nukkiz if Shabnam is not returned to OurLand!

91bea3bb784349193eb1f7dd45d9f78b.jpg
I just looked up noorjahan. To me she looks better than shabnam. Idk why Pakistanis loved her so much, overhyped imo

Naah I think you are far better with your Fish Language so that you can also communicate with fish through it....
I love your racism specially when I scoff watching Pakistani food vlogs frying up more fish street food than the whole Bengali nation combined.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom