What's new

Is this the Naya Pakistan.

Instead of supporting Imran Khan or the army, the question you should ask yourself is this:

Do you support an independent Pakistan free from foreign diktat?

Knowing the threat memo, who is standing up for an independent Pakistan? Imran Khan or the military?
I want yesterday's Pakistan.
Beggars not choosers.
We are on life support.
Massive US Aid and IMF package coming.
PAF shall get F-Sola, Block 70
Army M1A2 SEP v3 Abrams
T-129 ATAK engines shall be released
Hangors will get german engines.

Now, let me sleep, morning I will see shebaz in his new uchakka attire.

I say the friendship with china may also be a trick and the US will use Pakistan against china at an extremely critical juncture.
Delusional theories are not bound by anything. I didn't even bother to read the rest. You don't base your evidence on ifs and buts.

I didn't realise that the last 30 years we were living in paradise that now people will suffer. If only we would be so concerned and active against the people who really made us suffer for last several decades.
We are complete idiots who enjoy the fireworks by burning our own house down.
Chalo ek chiz per to ittifaq ha. We are back to square 1 (zardari) .

Last edited:
Bajwa will come and go but standing behind the armed forces is the utmost we can do. What if India decides to make LOC hot. The army carries the burden, not our cheap remarks.
Why would India be foolish to go after Pakistan through Kinetic action when it's already left Pakistan behind in every measurable statistic and destroyed all of its institutions from within without firing a single shot.

Beggars not choosers.
We are on life support.
Army M1A2 SEP v3 Abrams

We will get second tier F 16 block 70(they will not give us even that) instead of J 20, what an amazing strategic thinking, f 16 of slavery or J 20 of freedom.

We are being sold into slavery of US and you are saying people to not resist and speak up?
What will happen when Indian Army Chief shake hands with China and bring In Chinese backed government in India?
Or shake hand with US and bring US puppet government in India?
First of all they are not the traitors of their Nation and will not do such treachery against their Nation.
So you want to see Tanks on the streets of Islamabad... OK fine but then what's the guarantee those Patwaris and Zardaris will not continue with same barking attitude.
The establishment is staying out of the politics as much as possible for now.
Has anyone ever stopped to think that the subject letter was issued through diplomatic channels not by say Pentagon or Centcom.
Let's see how our diplomatic come out and get exposed further.

Beggars not choosers.
We are on life support.
Army M1A2 SEP v3 Abrams

So you have accepted slavery?

So you want to see Tanks on the streets of Islamabad... OK fine but then what's the guarantee those Patwaris and Zardaris will not continue with same barking attitude.
The establishment is staying out of the politics as much as possible for now.
Has anyone ever stopped to think that the subject letter was issued through diplomatic channels not by say Pentagon or Centcom.
Let's see how our diplomatic come out and get exposed further.
Are you lying to yourself, I assume you are an intelligent person, establishment is neutral? If you believe that then go to sleep and keep lying to yourself.

This is what Waris shah had to say 250 years ago.

faqar ho k sabar na karey jehra
Jubba faqar da oh ravadar nahi

Sharam baad mucha, bina amal darhi
Mulk baad foja darkar nahi

An army is only needed until & unless there is a State, without one it’s not needed.

Delusional theories are not bound by anything. I didn't even bother to read the rest. You don't base your evidence on ifs and buts.

I provided facts, deny them if u can. This nation will no longer be fooled. Who brought nawaz? Who brought altaf? Who brought zardari? Who takes off pant from one phone call? Who killed col imam? Who killed khwaja? Who destroyed khalistan movement? Who destroyed Kashmiri jihad??
Enough is enough man, u cannot fool all of us and now many of us see the ugly zionist face behind all this.
I know military guys who are extremely frustrated because of their superiors and not because of what awam is saying. If u want morale of soldiers high, then its upto the leaders to take bold decision. Its the upper tier decisions that dictate morale of soldiers and not twitter.
Ever heard of incidents where this "establishment" got our own soldiers ambushed n killed?? We r not against our brave soldiers and officers but there are few powerful ones that r controlling things and are sold out. I hope the army rises up against traitors within.

I provided facts, deny them if u can. This nation will no longer be fooled. Who brought nawaz? Who brought altaf? Who brought zardari? Who takes off pant from one phone call? Who killed col imam? Who killed khwaja? Who destroyed khalistan movement? Who destroyed Kashmiri jihad??
Enough is enough man, u cannot fool all of us and now many of us see the ugly zionist face behind all this.
I know military guys who are extremely frustrated because of their superiors and not because of what awam is saying. If u want morale of soldiers high, then its upto the leaders to take bold decision. Its the upper tier decisions that dictate morale of soldiers and not twitter.
Ever heard of incidents where this "establishment" got our own soldiers ambushed n killed?? We r not against our brave soldiers and officers but there are few powerful ones that r controlling things and are sold out. I hope the army rises up against traitors within.
I was watching a video of a captured SSG captain Najam who was later killed by TTP and his head was used to football in 2009. If these generals ever cared about the lower ranks as soon as that video had come they would launched a massive operation in all of FATA compromising of several divisions and would swept each and every house and cave every nook and cranny to recover those poor souls. But this was not the first or last betrayal of our esteemed soldout generals.

@Kharral

An army is only needed until & unless there is a State, without one it’s not needed.

Not true at all. There is at least one "State" in history which was described as an Army with a state and not a state with an army- The Kingdom of Prussia.

Regards

3 generations of corps commanders have ousted IK, not just Bajwa. Bajwa is just the face of the traitors
They are existed because of the support of Pakistan people, there badges there name there respects all due to people, who the hell are they to decide against the wishes of the pak people who elected imran khan with votes ? If bajwa lost his respect in minutes the corps commanders would lose there pants in seconds , they should stop interfering in politics and let the people decide what is good and what is bad for them

Abay give me purana pakistan kia??

Mil to raha hai purana Pakistan. Aur kitna chahiye??
Inki digee par molana fazal rehman ki fouj k dandy lagy to iski bhi tooti hoi taar apni jagha fit ho jay gi :lol:

@Kharral

Not true at all. There is at least one "State" in history which was described as an Army with a state and not a state with an army- The Kingdom of Prussia.

Regards

I see what you did there.
Frederick of Prussia to Friends not Masters.

Back
Top Bottom