What's new

Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up every morning, found many Indians news in many threads, wtf.

This is not our cultures of PDF, right? One more question, should I stay here longer?

I have no doubt more Pakistani will leave this forum one by one. I have seen many good old days with many Pakistanis, where is Jana, Quasar, Sparkway, LahoreTech, Aryan, superkaif, etc.

These many Indians love Moderators, they continue to post anti-Pakistan threads and insult us. Don't allow us to post anti-Indian thread?

Only one Pakistan thread news:

scaled.php

India is on the top news, happy now?

Actually I counted 5 in there... are we looking at the same image?

LahoreTech left two years back because of Muslim fundamentalists.

Qsaark left three years back.

Sparklingway still comes online and posts in the TT once every few months, but busy with his studies.

Jana has gotten married, and no longer forums anywhere.

Moderation has gone down.... alot of foul mouthed indian trolls pop up start abusing and getting personal for no apparent reason... and than the cheap shots....... visit any thread and see yourself.

Indians abusing complaint/report button

I just want to see some fairness. Chinese members have been culled, because the Indian members keep pushing the complaint/report button.

Over the last couple of days, our side lost:

rcmj
WS-10
DF-41
and many others

This is unreasonable, because there are fewer Chinese members to begin with. By letting the Indians push the report button and ejecting our members, the Chinese voice is almost gone. All we are left with is Indian propaganda.

I woke up every morning, found many Indians news in many threads, wtf.

This is not our cultures of PDF, right? One more question, should I stay here longer?

If you read news paper when you get up..you can read Pak news...but where will you find Indian news?

Please stay longer.

Wow.. Didnt know that.. If she is reading this, a Big CONGRATS !!!!!!

Well that's the rumour ;)

In any case, she's reduced or rather disappeared altogether from cyberspace.

Indians abusing complaint/report button

I just want to see some fairness. Chinese members have been culled, because the Indian members keep pushing the complaint/report button.

Over the last couple of days, our side lost:

rcmj
WS-10
DF-41
and many others

This is unreasonable, because there are fewer Chinese members to begin with. By letting the Indians push the report button and ejecting our members, the Chinese voice is almost gone. All we are left with is Indian propaganda.
Sir this very lot never posted one positive point about India and openly mock, address and post banned topics which tempt Indians to report. Indians report more chinese members that pakistani ones, because even we don't see eye to eye, we give some respect to them and post positive about them.

Actually I counted 5 in there... are we looking at the same image?

LahoreTech left two years back because of Muslim fundamentalists.

Quasar left three years back.

Sparklingway still comes online and posts in the TT once every few months, but busy with his studies.

Jana has gotten married, and no longer forums anywhere.

These guys left this forum, it must be something wrong aside their personal life daily. Why wouldn't they come back for just five minutes on this forum?

Our own strong voice of Pakistan is disappearing these days, that's truth what I observe.

All that I will say is, many senior members have quit the forum including Think Tanks, Professionals and other senior members with reputations. The serious fall in quality has also made me reluctant to post, as we have hardly any thread with good intentions or good topic.

Sir this very lot never posted one positive point about India and openly mock, address and post banned topics which tempt Indians to report. Indians report more chinese members that pakistani ones, because even we don't see eye to eye, we give some respect to them and post positive about them.

You have your ultra-Indian nationalists and we have ours. However, only our side is being banned left and right.

To me, it looks like an asteroid strike has devastated our team.

Our side lost rcmj, shuttler, and others in quick succession. Come on, we're being killed off!

Ok I urge Indian Members not to troll in Pak thread anymore.

At least control the trolling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom