What's new

Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have your ultra-Indian nationalists and we have ours. However, only our side is being banned left and right.

To me, it looks like an asteroid strike has devastated our team.

Our side lost rcmj, shuttler, and others in quick succession. Come on, we're being killed off!

Mate there is list of banned topics on the forum.. Its recommended to filter the threads you create against that to keep the asteroids away from mother earth.

You have your ultra-Indian nationalists and we have ours. However, only our side is being banned left and right.

Our side lost rcmj, shuttler, and others in quick succession. Come on, we're being killed off!

Side lost? :what:

Is this a football game or something?? or is it a certain nationalities Vs other nationalities on ring fight??

They are gone because they openly violated forum rules. Same will happen to You or me if we does it.

How come it is your side, your flag suggests your side to be a certain Thomas, Gambit or a Truthseeker.

Mate there is list of banned topics on the forum.. Its recommended to filter the threads you create against that to keep the asteroids away from mother earth.

You legalistic Indians are playing technical games. Who keeps up with the latest list of banned topics. You Indians violate it all the time.

Our Chinese team is smaller and we're being decimated.

You guys are trying to squash the Chinese side of the story. You Indians are cheating. Just like your redrawn maps of the Sino-Indian border.

I am actually surprised why Pakistani members are cribbing so much here.. This forum (apart from Lahori food) is one of the few things which make me jealous of Pakistan. Have you guys seen any forum (Indian or Pakistani) with this level of cross border communication.

I am surprised how many members on this forum don't appreciate that fact. There is no greater gift than diversity and a chance to learn from others with differing opinions is what truly expands one's knowledge. I have been to India multiple times and was always frustrated by the inability of most Indians and Pakistanis to see the similarities in each other, like I got to see in person.

This forum is that tool, for we can all communicate and discuss directly instead of the normal government and media channels, where all we see of each other's nation is spun to benefit the people in power. Leaving only normal people, dealing with normal problems, discussing normal things...and finding to their amazement that they have much in common with those they consider enemies.

I have always loved this forum because of the foreigners present, whether it is the Indians, Chinese or Americans or anyone else. This is the best chance many of us will get to learn about subjects and regions we are truly ignorant about and along the way learn to accept those differences and celebrate them.

OP should have a choice while opening a thread that whether he wants indians to participate in it or not....imo this option should be available for only Pakistani members....there should be something exclusive for Pakistani members so that they remain privileged...since its a Pakistani forum....something like allowing them PM'S just after 5 posts or something like that we can work on.

You legalistic Indians are playing technical games. Who keeps up with the latest list of banned topics. You Indians violate it all the time.

You guys are trying to squash the Chinese side of the story. You Indians are cheating. Just like your redrawn maps of the Sino-Indian border.

Now you are just trolling.. Keep it for another thread please..

I agree you are small in numbers, and believe me i am too close to get banned just because i made one wrong post out of 1000....i thought i would escape it...but no i didn't. All wthink about the posts we are caught with red handed and get infractions not the one which just get away with it.

I ask you to bring more members from other forums and let them decide whether they want to stay here or not...God Speed..

I think i wasted 30 min on this thread.. BS !

Is this a football game or something?? or is it a certain nationalities Vs other nationalities on ring fight??

They are gone because they openly violated forum rules. Same will happen to You or me if we does it.

How come it is your side, your flag suggests your side to be a certain Thomas, Gambit or a Truthseeker.

Oh please, you've got more ultra nationalists and die-hard Indians on this forum than we do.

I don't see the ban gun being unloaded on your team.

LoL.. lets not forget that all the Mods are Pakistani nationals and not Indian. So if a member break the rules they are banned how is that anything to do with India. Even the International Mod is not Indian.

SpArK sir, you put it very nicely.

See who is trolling. :lol:

This is how chinese posters write post after post....give me 1 thread which you guys wrote positive about India.

These guys left this forum, it must be something wrong aside their personal life daily. Why wouldn't they come back for just five minutes on this forum?

Our own strong voice of Pakistan is disappearing these days, that's truth what I observe.

Whatever makes you think that Raptor?

I can give a VERY long list of members who have claimed to have quit the forum but are online many hours in the "offline/invisible" mode reading and checking out threads.

There are others who lay low every once in a while.

But I won't since the obviously don't want people to see them online for their own personal reasons, and we respect that.

I have yet to see anyone really quit def.pk, so please stop with this rant already.

Oh please, you've got more ultra nationalists and die-hard Indians on this forum than we do.

I don't see the ban gun being unloaded on your team.

You already agreed on numbers.

More the members , more the so called ultra nationalists.. Simple Mathematics.

And Im sorry.. i dont consider myself as part of "any" team.

I disagree with even ppl of my nationalities , if its against my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom