What's new

Is there any thing common between Balochistan and Kashmir??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya,but with the present situation we are in a win-win situation.we have majority of kashmir's land,population etc.
and we have the ethnic kashmiris on our sides only.so kashmir is ours.
well, this is just your perception!

And you know this how? Because you trained with them? No one can tell who a blown up person (neither of the country has a DNA data base to check whose side the guy belonged to) is UNLESS you sent them!

How about your former and current president admitting about it ??

And how sure can you be that those signature were done by maharaja. Why do you require stamp for your attestation and not merely signature. Why do you use official stamp papers? I means stupidity is another thing, but defending a stupid act by a greater stupid argument is another thing.

dude..clutching at straws ???:rofl: And readers can very well understand who is defending stupidity with stupid questions.

Go check kalat instrument of accession document and show me the STAMP AND FANCY SEALS AND GRAPHICS NOW.

Balochistan in history: INSTRUMENT OF ACCESSION OF KALAT STATE

And how sure can you be that those signature were done by maharaja. Why do you require stamp for your attestation and not merely signature. Why do you use official stamp papers? I means stupidity is another thing, but defending a stupid act by a greater stupid argument is another thing.

So why there is no seal in the instrument regarding Baluchistan?

I mean stupidity is another thing, but defending a stupid act by a greater stupid argument is another thing.

Stupidity,

The only parallel is between Balochistan and North East India

Balouchistan never wanted to join Pakistan it is a pro Indian province before partition and the thread title is relevant.

Balouchistan never wanted to join Pakistan it is a pro Indian province before partition and the thread title is relevant.

:lol: Balochistan is consisted of more than one state.

Kalat is NOT Balochistan.

Junagarh never wanted to join India either.

:lol: Balochistan is consisted of more than one state.

Kalat is NOT Balochistan.

Junagarh never wanted to join India either.

Then why rant about Kashmir and all, forget about Kashmir like in India in case of Junagarh.

Then why rant about Kashmir and all, forget about Kashmir like in India in case of Junagarh.

:) Junagarh, balochistan and kashmir are not on same page.

Since the world accept Balochistan as province of Pakistan and Indian medeling there is plain terrorism whereas Kashmir is considred a disputed land by international body.

simple as that.

:) Junagarh, balochistan and kashmir are not on same page.

Since the world accept Balochistan as province of Pakistan and Indian medeling there is plain terrorism whereas Kashmir is considred a disputed land by international body.

simple as that.

Kashmir is a bilateral Issue, Now Balouchistan issue is fast becoming an international issue like east pakistan.

Pakistani rulers are fueling Kashmir issue all these years so that they can make Pakistan anti India and keep Pakistan United nothing more.

I think Assam has a more major problem then balochistan issue currently. india should look into that.

Kashmir is a bilateral Issue, Now Balouchistan issue is fast becoming an international issue like east pakistan.

Pakistani rulers are fueling Kashmir issue all these years so that they can make Pakistan anti India and keep Pakistan United nothing more.

:lol: actually it was india who needed a banging from China in 62 to unite South India with the rest of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom