What's new

Is there a chance that Pakistan would nuke India?

No, Pakistan only threatens India to whip Indians back to their place whenever they try "indirect threats". Honestly, we dont need nukes, our conventional capabilities is good enough to hold back an Indian invasion but at a devastating price for both of us.
I see, so that's why you guys are building a nuclear stockpile and threatening us with them? Because of your "conventional capabilities".
No its not us , arming ourselves with nuks , it was you guys did it first ?
After that , we have legit concernes , who you will be using against ?
China , USA ,Russia , england , France ?lolzz
I think you even can't imagine about it , its only Pakistan which you think , to attack ?
So we are ready in case , your blood pressure goes off ?

No, Pakistan only threatens India to whip Indians back to their place whenever they try "indirect threats". Honestly, we dont need nukes, our conventional capabilities is good enough to hold back an Indian invasion but at a devastating price for both of us.

So why threatening nuking India on day to day basis?

@batmannow A small country by the name of israel have had this policy that any attack on its soil or a situation which threatens her survival as a nation would invite a catastrophic retaliation on all muslim world ....... n say if a combined army of the muslim world attacks israel then after nuking the muslim world twice the last Jericho
missile would be fly to macca.

I pity on indian no first use policy i would be much safer in israel.

Congratulations for digging out another 7 year old thread. Marvelous.

I see, so that's why you guys are building a nuclear stockpile and threatening us with them? Because of your "conventional capabilities".
No, half of our forces are currently fighting on the Western Front, meaning we are vulnerable to any attack from the East. Most of our military efforts are being put in Zarb e Azb.

Nukes are basically equalizers.
IMO neither side can use them as the annihilation can be catastrophically prodigious for the region/whole world itself.

No its not us , arming ourselves with nuks , it was you guys did it first ?
After that , we have legit concernes , who you will be using against ?
China , USA ,Russia , england , France ?lolzz
I think you even can't imagine about it , its only Pakistan which you think , to attack ?
So we are ready in case , your blood pressure goes off ?

Your chinese masters were the ones to introduce nukes in Asia, we followed suite, then you.

Nuclear weapon is a ww2 era weapon suited to that particular time. They used to fight in mass back then. Whole nation fighting. Every citizen a solider. Which provided unlimited human reserves given the industry could support the unrelenting effort. It became important to break the morale of the opposing nation. That's where nuke came in. The wholesome destruction of an important city by a single weapon would deprive the enemy nation of its spirit to fight. If Moscow had been nuked in 1941, the soviets would have lost the will to continue fighting. But such wars are not possible now and the nuke has become useless.

With the recent developments of Ind-Pak NSA talks and Mrs. Sushma travelling to Pakistan there is high possibility of a terrorist attack on India by Pakistanis who wants the Kashmir issue to keep burning. If there is a terror attack on India then definitely Mr. Modi will order a military response. No other way because not responding won't work. It didn't in 2008.

If India attacks Pakistan will use tactical nukes which will trigger a nuclear response by India and eventually India will lose 25% of itself and Pakistan disappearing from the world map before other jump in and push for a cease fire. People can call this faux or joke or whatever but this is most likely.

The only nuking that will happen is going to be on the pages of this forum

With the recent developments of Ind-Pak NSA talks and Mrs. Sushma travelling to Pakistan there is high possibility of a terrorist attack on India by Pakistanis who wants the Kashmir issue to keep burning. If there is a terror attack on India then definitely Mr. Modi will order a military response. No other way because not responding won't work. It didn't in 2008.

If India attacks Pakistan will use tactical nukes which will trigger a nuclear response by India and eventually India will lose 25% of itself and Pakistan disappearing from the world map before other jump in and push for a cease fire. People can call this faux or joke or whatever but this is most likely.
YAWN
The only nuking that will happen is going to be on the pages of this forum
or in bathrooms. :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom