What's new

Is there a chance that Pakistan would nuke India?

They didn't even have aircraft that could carry a nuclear bomb, let alone reach the US without the Island Chain or Aircraft carriers. The US would have no fear of a Japanese Nuclear attack on the US because the Japanese wouldn't have the resources or ability to attack them, it would simply make them more certain that they needed to use a blockade and nuclear as well as more massive conventional attacks to starve and bomb them into submission. Japanese strategic materials were run out by the time of the bombings and with no merchant shipping available they would have got any more materials so they couldn't increase the size of their hand.

Your assumption above is based on a wrong premise! If the Japs would have developed a nuke, they would have developed the mechanics of carrying it long distances just like the US! The Japs had the will, resources and the expertise to do so at the time. Fast forward to today, Japan can bring online a nuke within days if they choose to! However, this discussion will take us on a tangent to the thread subject and hence is concluded from my side! Cheers! :cheers:

Your assumption above is based on a wrong premise! If the Japs would have developed a nuke, they would have developed the mechanics of carrying it long distances just like the US! The Japs had the will, resources and the expertise to do so at the time. Fast forward to today, Japan can bring online a nuke within days if they choose to! However, this discussion will take us on a tangent to the thread subject and hence is concluded from my side! Cheers! :cheers:

One last point, if Japan had put its effort into making a nuke it would have come about because of a completely different doctrine. With defeating the enemy through strategic bombing being a major part of it, (getting a bomber that can carry something that heavy all the way from Japan to the US means a lot of work), something the Japanese never showed any interest in. So for this scenario to come about the whole history would have to be changed, going back quite some time before the war. They would also need the correct resources for a nuclear weapon (changing their choice of strategic focus) not to mention the brains. To discuss this would be a massive tangent I agree so it is concluded from this end as well:cheers:

People on these forum are so removed from ground reality its shocking and FUNNY

Nukes where built as a LAST RESORT weapon. When cornored and about to be COMPLETELY destroyed you have the option..

Example...

UK & FRANCE if overrun by massive Warsaw pact Armies about to fall they could use theoretically a nuke to stop the advance..

OR

Israel about to pushed into the sea and overrun by 5 ARAB armies they wud use as a last option...

India wus do the same if CHINA was about to steam into delhi....

For some PAKISTANIS its become a mind game

WILL NUKE your air fields, your naval bases your cities in the opening shot.

" this is not the thinking of a organised professional military/govt..."

but more a random rogue state bent on utter destruction even if it means their own death warrant.

el nino; sir
let me clear some of your "random rogue" ideas about pakistan & its army!

its the same for pakistan what you described earlier in your post,"UK & FRANCE if overrun by massive Warsaw pact Armies about to fall they could use theoretically a nuke to stop the advance or" there are no chances of "Israel about to pushed into the sea and overrun by 5 ARAB armies they wud use as a last option, expect iran's counter attack:crazy::blah::tsk:

there were never been any situations like , as you trying to compare it, with the case of INDIA-PAKISTAN militry confrontations, its 100% real , 1000% dangerous , & 100000% happenable , thts why even "PENTAGON" describs it as " NUCKLEAR FLASH POINT" the one & the only , real dangerous point where a war can happen , & it can lead to a world war!:angry::tup:

2nd thing is that! how can you call pakistan a " random rogue state "?
plz explore it ! wisly.:angry:
pak army & paf's capabilities are world known , thier professionalism is the well known too! if ENGLAND cant control its affairs regurding "ireland" & "IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY" thn is it be fare that, it should be called a " random rogue state "?:lol::tsk:

Of course there is every chance that Pak could Nuke India.. what better way than commiting suicide...and destroy whatever remanants of a state that exists from what Jinnah made / left.

commiting suicide???
destroying pakistan???
unlike india our people unite when we fight u
go watch ur own country crumble without a war even starting
now imagine with a war :disagree:

AoA
Please remember that using nuke is easy said than done. The control of the nukes are not with arm chair generals who don't live in the subcontinent and just sit behind the computer. Its with people who actually live in India, Pakistan and have more to lose than an average Indian and Pakistani.I hope you people get the idea. The elite (political and military) in the subcontinent lives a life style which people even in West can dream off. They are not going to give it up to satisfy some internet warriors.
Thx and no offense meant to anyone

AoA
Please remember that using nuke is easy said than done. The control of the nukes are not with arm chair generals who don't live in the subcontinent and just sit behind the computer. Its with people who actually live in India, Pakistan and have more to lose than an average Indian and Pakistani.I hope you people get the idea. The elite (political and military) in the subcontinent lives a life style which people even in West can dream off. They are not going to give it up to satisfy some internet warriors.
Thx and no offense meant to anyone

Pls decode this message and put it in simple words

If we nuke India, it won't be one or two bombs. It will be our full arsenal all at one go. Eliminating the chance of a second strike or at least a massive second strike. Zardari's comments have not yet been reflected upon our official doctrine. It still says we may use nukes FIRST.

Chances are very low to eliminate the chances of a massive second strike.
Just answer this question. How far can Pakistan see inside indian territorry, as india for one can look deep inside Pakistani territory.

A nuclear weapons blast radius is limited and what makes you think Indian planners have not given a thought about second strike.

What capabilities does Pakistan have to achieve a deep look into Indian territory. We for all have the capablitity and what makes you think we have not planned for the aforementioned contingency?

That could be at any point in time of the conflict. How much of a gamble are you willing to play on Pakistani restraint?

Question is how much is Kashmir worth for you?

If we nuke India, it won't be one or two bombs. It will be our full arsenal all at one go. Eliminating the chance of a second strike or at least a massive second strike. Zardari's comments have not yet been reflected upon our official doctrine. It still says we may use nukes FIRST.

Just answer this question. How far can Pakistan see inside indian territorry, as india for one can look deep inside Pakistani territory.

A nuclear weapons blast radius is limited and what makes you think Indian planners have not given a thought about second strike.

What capabilities does Pakistan have to achieve a deep look into Indian territory. We for all have the capablitity and what makes you think we have not planned for the aforementioned contingency?

That could be at any point in time of the conflict. How much of a gamble are you willing to play on Pakistani restraint?

it wont be as easy as we talk on this forum. there will be millions of things pak will have to think about before doin such a thing. there are millions of muslims living in india and also being a muslim u have to be really corrupt to press the nuke button as many who will die will be innocent ppl. in islam killin of an innocent person means killing of the whole of humanity. nukes are only meant to act as deterrants and let them stay lik that. they look much nicer on the parade ground. also an efficent missile programe reduces the probability of using neuclear weapons. accuracy of pak missiles is well recognised which means pak can take out key locations in india without causing much civilian casualities. nukes will only be used if pakistan thinks india is all set for invading pakistan and pak has got 0 chance of stopin india from doin that.

India is the 7th largest country in the world in geography. Nearly 4 times the size of Pakistan.

it has over 50 air bases,,, around 7 naval bases,,

Its nuke options consists of.

Air strike unknown

prithvi 250km tata mobile launcher x 18

Agni 1 700km rail road x 12

Agni 2 1500km rail road x18

AGNI 2AT 3000km silo underground x12

Danush sea launched 300km missle frigate at sea unknown nos

Sagrika sea launched 600km missle frigate at sea unnown nos

" I DON,T KNOW how many radars command and contrl centres etc india has. but i imagine its several times more than pakistan since india is so much larger in land mass and dollars $$$$$$

MY QUESTION LETS ASSUME INDIA HAS 60 NUCLEAR WAR HEADS in those missles.

AIR SEA AND LAND

HOW DOES PAKISTAN TAKE OUT NEARLY ALL OF THEM

those missles bombs ships planes could be ANY WHERE ???????????

it wont be as easy as we talk on this forum. there will be millions of things pak will have to think about before doin such a thing. there are millions of muslims living in india and also being a muslim u have to be really corrupt to press the nuke button as many who will die will be innocent ppl. in islam killin of an innocent person means killing of the whole of humanity. nukes are only meant to act as deterrants and let them stay lik that. they look much nicer on the parade ground. also an efficent missile programe reduces the probability of using neuclear weapons. accuracy of pak missiles is well recognised which means pak can take out key locations in india without causing much civilian casualities. nukes will only be used if pakistan thinks india is all set for invading pakistan and pak has got 0 chance of stopin india from doin that.

ajpirzada; dear sir
plz just remember 1 thing, which is most important thing for any pakistani is freedom, if pakistan is a free country , if it is a free nation, thn every thing you said in your post is oky!:):agree::tup:
but if any way , any time its in danger to be destroyed or captured , like iraq or afghanistan , thn its ready to nuke !:agree::angry:
nothing is more important thn pakistan, pakistan is the "fortress of islam", so if it remains free , islam is free , muslims are free, if not thn its time to sacrifice right...?:azn:
bythe way , let me clear some wrong perceptions from the minds of the people's, that all ,pakistani army officers living in the comfort, yes they are better thn many in terms of money , but still they live far behind, of " JAGIRDARS & WADERRA SHAHI" OF PAKISTAN .
plz name a single serving officer of pakarmy, who have any "SWISS ACCOUNT's," or even have any property outside pakistan?:angry:

its only our , croupt politicians!

No one said Pak will take out all of them ! hence , i sure hope to GOD that there is no war never the less forget about nukes but perhaps if the power of India was forced upon us thats why we have these babies to give a slap right back . And my friend its not a pretty sight ! and my friend war is nothing good alot of people die once nuke drops it changes the whole scene lets just hope it doesnt happen and peace comes in place. All these fictional thoughts by people here and elsewhere is just sick and unreal who has more who has this who doesnt have this just rem both are Nuk powers and alot of bad can happen in both sides!!

Last edited:
ajpirzada; dear sir
plz just remember 1 thing, which is most important thing for any pakistani is freedom, if pakistan is a free country , if it is a free nation, thn every thing you said in your post is oky!:):agree::tup:
but if any way , any time its in danger to be destroyed or captured , like iraq or afghanistan , thn its ready to nuke !:agree::angry:
thats exactly wat i said. we are ready to nuke anyone but only if we think we will be invaded just lik iraq and afghanistan.

nothing is more important thn pakistan, pakistan is the "fortress of islam", so if it remains free , islam is free , muslims are free, if not thn its time to sacrifice right...?:azn:
being a pakistani, i agree that nothing is more important than pakistan. but how can u support ur other claims. i have heard this from every pakistani even from my mouth however i never exactly understood as to why exactly do we say that.

India is the 7th largest country in the world in geography. Nearly 4 times the size of Pakistan.

it has over 50 air bases,,, around 7 naval bases,,

Its nuke options consists of.

Air strike unknown

prithvi 250km tata mobile launcher x 18

Agni 1 700km rail road x 12

Agni 2 1500km rail road x18

AGNI 2AT 3000km silo underground x12

Danush sea launched 300km missle frigate at sea unknown nos

Sagrika sea launched 600km missle frigate at sea unnown nos

" I DON,T KNOW how many radars command and contrl centres etc india has. but i imagine its several times more than pakistan since india is so much larger in land mass and dollars $$$$$$

MY QUESTION LETS ASSUME INDIA HAS 60 NUCLEAR WAR HEADS in those missles.

AIR SEA AND LAND

HOW DOES PAKISTAN TAKE OUT NEARLY ALL OF THEM

those missles bombs ships planes could be ANY WHERE ???????????

when pak will nuke india its quite obvious we will also get nuked. pak will only use its nukes when there is no other option left. its lik killing the killer before u die.

You can look deep into our territory? How So? Please enlighten us? OK so you have a satellite with a take-photo thingy in it which may just show you a plume or a cloud over an area in Pakistan much after the strike (by the time your bring in this satellite over the area). India does not have the capability to actually use satellites for military targeting and real-time day/nite and all-weather imagery.

Your Indian planners have PLANNED ONLY for a 2nd Strike Capability after being hit massively by the first wave from Pakistan. If you think that a 50-60 kiloton bomb will have a 'limited' blast radius over your over populated urban centers then have a look see here Federation of American Scientists :: Fallout Calculator. All of your major Indian cities are included in this, how convenient!

Don't you think that we Pakistanis know how you would react in your second strike ability and do you really think that we have not planned survivability against that? According to FAS at Federation of American Scientists :: Status of World Nuclear Forces our NUCLEAR DICK is BIGGER then yours! Can you prove otherwise?

Question is not as to how much is Kashmir worth to Pakistan, its indeed one of the reasons that we have the nuke-ability today. The question is more is HOW MUCH INDIA-SHINNING WILLING TO LOOSE OVER KASHMIR? :agree:

So before you go around like a dumbwit posting stupid comments, do some background information check!

Back
Top Bottom