What's new

Is there a chance that Pakistan would nuke India?

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
is THERE is a CHANCE that PAF can NUKE india!

things are moving fast, recently!
and there are chances that IAF, FORMALY START a cold shot to a hot war between pakistan & india!:agree::eek:

so is there is a chance , tha PAF CAN NUKE INDIA?;)

and there are chances that IAF, FORMALY START a cold shot to a hot war between pakistan & india!:agree::eek:

Of course there is every chance that Pak could Nuke India.. what better way than commiting suicide...and destroy whatever remanants of a state that exists from what Jinnah made / left.

Of course there is every chance that Pak could Nuke India.. what better way than commiting suicide...and destroy whatever remanants of a state that exists from what Jinnah made / left.

guys as i said before third eye is an Isreali Jew he thinks we cant stop India Nukes INDIA HAVE 75% OF ITS NUCLEAR DELIVERY SYSTEM FROM AIR GEEZ we are going to shot you down before you get in the air take a hike buddy

Last edited:
Perhaps tactical nukes might be used, nobody knows.
We'll see after tomorrow, don't count on it though.

guys as i said before third eye is an Isreali Jew he thinks we cant stop India Nukes INDIA HAVE 75% OF ITS NUCLEAR DELIVERY SYSTEM FROM AIR GEEZ we are going to shot you down before you get in the air take a hike buddy

I think you do need to read about Indian missile capabilities before you make comments like these.

Yeah, it can but we will be nuked too lol.So i hope it does not happen!

Yes there's every chance PAF will nuke India if war breaks out.But the Indians wont be sitting quietly will they?

Things are moving fast?Yep,They are moving pretty fast all right ; towards nowhere.The Pakistani media is good in one thing,It spreads a lot of wrong information about the "Oncoming war".Pakistan isn't going to take any action that India wants it to take,And India on its part is going to keep on asking Pakistan to take action on the "List Of The Accused" which pakistan would ignore.There's a 1% chance of a war taking place between our countries.And if war does takes place and if paf nukes india first;Pakistan will be ambushed by the international communities and indian nukes.:sick:

I re-read the thread titel.

Yes. If a war, you can bet on the fact that the nuke factor will be set to 99%.

There is zero chance of a nuke war.

pakistan would not dare attack india with a nuke bomb because the consequences are umimginable.

unless india completely overwhelmes pakistan and is about hoist the indian flag in rawlpindi a nuke will neva be used.

there is a 50% chance of a air strike cause indian air force is far superior to paf as of today. this will a token gesture on isi head qtrs or so called terror camp i Pak Kashmir.

iF PAKISTN responds with a its only option a ballistic missle or cruise missle then india may intensify both air raids and cruise missle strikes and things will move on from there.

BUT AT NO TIME WILL INDIA LAUNCH A FULL SCALE INVASION.

Back
Top Bottom