What's new

Is the OBL raid a blessing for exposing lapses in Pakistani defence system?

Yes i've heard Americans are asking for wreckage.. did they send helis with our approval that now they expect they will be given what they dropped here. IDIOTS! That heli now belongs to China so accept that and zip it. :chilli:

once more the indian are seeing their dream of america attacking Pakistan going down the toilet

So was it the Martians in the Black Hawks??

i think the ulterior motive the the stealth heli is achieved.. to go deep inside nuclear armed 6th largest sovereign nation and kill numero uno enemy and take his body away without confrontation..
Now the deal with the rear rotor that left .. it may or may not help to develop exact replica.. but it did reveal some idea. I guess major components of heli is blown up. some parts are taken away by childeren..

I wonder why every Pakistani member talks about shipping the heli parts to China.. What about the genius Pakistani aero engineers that "developed" JF 17 ;)

Hardly anyone seem to have any confidence on them to be able to learn something from the heli parts.. :azn:

Pakistan mein kehtay hain 'thappia ra' , thats all one's got to say
you guys canont attack us because if you do we'll make curry out of you ... LOL .. for 10 years now Indians have been preganant with this thought that somehow america will attack Pakistan.

OBL is officailly dead and gone , America will look out for their own interest and not yours.

If you want to harm Pakistan , then grow a pair and attack us and deal with the consequences.

Yes i've heard Americans are asking for wreckage.. did they send helis with our approval that now they expect they will be given what they dropped here. IDIOTS! That heli now belongs to China so accept that and zip it. :chilli:

you guys canont attack us because if you do we'll make curry out of you ... lol and you 10 year expectancy of Americans attacking Pakistan for you will most likely end in misacrriage.

OBL is officailly dead and gone , America will look out for their own interest and not yours.

If you want to harm Pakistan , then grow a pair and attack us and deal with the consequences.

I think you quoted wrong post. I am not contesting whether USA is going to attack Pakistan or not.. Just why every one thinks that Pakistani aero engineers are not competent enough to learn from the parts of the Heli left behind and are clamoring China - China..

you guys canont attack us because if you do we'll make curry out of you ... lol and you 10 year expectancy of Americans attacking Pakistan for you will most likely end in misacrriage.

u mean to say like americans are making curry out of u :rofl:.. dont act arrogant .. world has seen the reality.. u should also grow a bit because the way americans are toying with u is really sad .. and u should also grow a pair because u have caught pant down and there was nothing to see... except a laughing stock of the world..

I think you quoted wrong post. I am not contesting whether USA is going to attack Pakistan or not.. Just why every one thinks that Pakistani aero engineers are not competent enough to learn from the parts of the Heli left behind and are clamoring China - China..

Our engineering capabilities are constantly improving; we understand what the need of the hour is, you need not worry about our capabilities.
IF you have doubt about our capabilities, test them out, you'll find out in an instant.

OBL is/was a different story all together.

Its you whose making himself look like ignorant here...... Do read abt the range,guidence of Babar which was based on tomahawk missile.

Ohh ..I know them by heart but first do tell, how 700 Km range Babur outranges 2500 km Tomahawk?

Pakistan will look to counter Stealth now, which India will get after 2018...
So a good thing will come b4 time

i think the ulterior motive the the stealth heli is achieved.. to go deep inside nuclear armed 6th largest sovereign nation and kill numero uno enemy and take his body away without confrontation..
Now the deal with the rear rotor that left .. it may or may not help to develop exact replica.. but it did reveal some idea. I guess major components of heli is blown up. some parts are taken away my childeren..

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

u mean to say like americans are making curry out of u :rofl:.. dont act arrogant .. world has seen the reality.. u should also grow a bit because the way americans are toying with u is really sad .. and u should also grow a pair because u have caught pant down and there was nothing to see... except a laughing stock of the world..

We have kept the americans in check for the past 10 years and we can keep them in check for the next 10 also
Indians have been having this wet dream for 10 years now that america will attack Pakistan since they themselves are too cowardly to do so.

We have kept the americans in check for the past 10 years and we can keep them in check for the next 10 also
Indians have been having this wet dream for 10 years now that america will attack Pakistan since they themselves are too cowardly to do so.

if u think loosing 30000 civilians and 3500 soldiers along with thousands of wounded people u are keeping americans in checks.. forget about the economic loss... then i think u need some medical checkup.. what about the loss of dignity, pride after OBL's episode lost both at international and domestic front?? my friend dont ignore the realities.. get out of denial and act like a man... blaming indians do not solve ur problem... the biggest winnner after the OBL's episode is world and the biggest looser?? ok make a wild guess

I think its clear that almost all Pakistanis and Indians here over estimate they military and security power.

Maybe it got to do with posting on here talking about being a nuclear power. lol

if u think loosing 30000 civilians and 3500 soldiers along with thousands of wounded people u are keeping americans in checks.. forget about the economic loss... then i think u need some medical checkup.. what about the loss of dignity, pride after OBL's episode lost both at international and domestic front?? my friend dont ignore the realities.. get out of denial and act like a man... blaming indians do not solve ur problem... the biggest winnner after the OBL's episode is world and the biggest looser?? ok make a wild guess

Americans have lost close to 4000+ soldiers (Iraq + Afghanistan combined), they are 4 trillion dollars in the red and chasing the ghost of an old man down little allies and across countries has made them loose their standing in the world along with denting their readiness for large scale wars in the near future also they have created more enemies for themselves so what exactly have they gained from this adventure?

But that’s not something for you Indians to answer the question is why you Indians are hiding behind America? You do accuse us of many thing and make khyali palao of doing this and that to us but balls all you have been able to do so in reality.. Why? Simply because you can not, you have no juice and Indians aren't really know to be the brave type more like conniving coward that cook up schemes.

Removing of OBL is good for Pakistan and with this your wet dream to an American invasion of Pakistan has been put to rest also. So go on and keep rubbing yourself in the hope that someone else will be able to inflict that mortal blow to Pakistan that you can only have wet dreams about.

Americans have lost close to 4000+ soldiers (Iraq + Afghanistan combined), they are 4 trillion dollars in the red and chasing the ghost of an old man down little allies and across countries has made them loose their standing in the world along with denting their readiness for large scale wars in the near future also they have created more enemies for themselves so what exactly have they gained from this adventure?

But that’s not something for you Indians to answer the question is why you Indians are hiding behind America? You do accuse us of many thing and make khyali palao of doing this and that to us but balls all you have been able to do so in reality.. Why? Simply because you can not, you have no juice and Indians aren't really know to be the brave type more like conniving coward that cook up schemes.

Removing of OBL is good for Pakistan and with this your wet dream to an American invasion of Pakistan has been put to rest also. So go on and keep rubbing yourself in the hope that someone else will be able to inflict that mortal blow to Pakistan that you can only have wet dreams about.

dont act like an moron my dear friend.... the iraq war has secured their future for oil dependency... america is a capitalist country.. major decision are taken in favor of their companies which are beneficial for them... so they have got a lot of oil there... they take long term decisions lie 20-40 yeras unlike pakistan which takes decision for next year... u r caught oant down infront of the whole world.. and still u are talking about bravery, pride and ghairiyat ?? this donot sound good from the mouth of a pakistani (forget 1971, 91000 soldiers, country got disintegrated)... this is the most shameful incident after that.. bad mouthing india won't solve ur problem. The country which grows at 9% do not go for war... simple economics.. we do not need to fire a single bullet .. ur dying ur own natural death... we all can see that... so get out of ur india centric policies that we want to invade u... this is a myth.. we have thousands of more problem to handle here. Let me clear ur mind once for all... we donot want to invade pakistan we want pakistan to close down all terrorist sanctuaries whose primary objectives is make india bleed giving thousands cut.. we want to solve all issues with u amicably including kashmir. u can see that how MMS is trying hard for that but for that u have to stop terrorism against us.

Back
Top Bottom