What's new

Is the OBL raid a blessing for exposing lapses in Pakistani defence system?

Hopefully now the US will leave Pakistan?

Are you being sarcastic, or are you really that naive...? This is just the prelude of things to come my dear. Go grab some popcorn. You don't play blackJack unless you can take a few risks, the USA is here for the LONG HAUL.

Stealth technology is not something new, but this was the first's world stealth helicopter. No one had incorporated stealth technology in a helicopter.

Forget 'Comanche'- a machine so expensive that even US could not buy it for frontline operation.

The stealth helicopters used in OBL raid had to be so damn expensive that only a few are made for black ops purposes only.

The whole world know about Comanche, F-22, B-2, F-117 all using stealth technology, then why Americans refrained from making the OBL raid helicopter public.

Obama's death makes it very easy for the Obama administration to sell a departure from Afghanistan to the American people.

'Mission accomplished'.

Better for Pakistan.

US may scale down their presence in Afghanisthan, but they are not going anywhere. Aghanisthan is the gateway to the riches in Central Asia. No country is going to just let it go after investing so much blood, energy and money.

Forget 'Comanche'- a machine so expensive that even US could not buy it for frontline operation.

The stealth helicopters used in OBL raid had to be so damn expensive that only a few are made for black ops purposes only.

The whole world know about Comanche, F-22, B-2, F-117 all using stealth technology, then why Americans refrained from making the OBL raid helicopter public.

Which is why the Chinese will make a cheap copy of it. They are experts of reverse engineering & making cheap, reliable goods.

Which is why the Chinese will make a cheap copy of it. They are experts of reverse engineering & cheap, reliable goods.

This is based on the assumption that you will actually handover the wreckage to China, which I highly doubt.

You will be given a choice by Uncle Sam- Hand over the wreckage or Kiss billion dollar aid good bye.

I am 99.99% sure that you will choose the first option.

Which is why the Chinese will make a cheap copy of it. They are experts of reverse engineering & making cheap, reliable goods.

Let them believe what they desperately want. Can't you see it's burning them up? :smitten:

This is based on the assumption that you will actually handover the wreckage to China, which I highly doubt.

You will be given a choice by Uncle Sam- Hand over the wreckage or Kiss billion dollar aid good bye.

I am 99.99% sure that you will choose the first option.

really that wreckage is in a thousand bits ,heck kids were collecting parts of skin ,so even if the first option is imposed even than we ll have enough info frm our own engniers to create rough blue prints for the helo,

Perhaps the real lapse in Pakistani defenses are not so much technical as much as they the flight into fantasy -- Armies train to kill the enemies of the state, in Pakistan the army coddles the enemies of the state, in fact the enemies of the state are creations of the army and her ISI -- time for all this to change --change the ideas, all else follows

!@!@!... Reverse-Engineered ...!@!@!

Probably, Babur was reverse-engineered from Tomahawk cruise missiles that were fired by Clinton into Afghanistan in August 1998. ???..... with chinese help -OR- on our own work... In any case good work.

Same should be done with debris of this copter ....

About 75 cruise missiles were fired by US into Afghanistan (Link) & Americans didn't come to pick the debris,,, some might NOT have exploded (I presume), & even exploded ones might have been handed (sold) to Pakistan by Afghan Taliban...!@!@!@!

They kind of resemble a lot... don't they.?
-
Tomahawk:-
cruise-missile-intro.jpg

-
Babur:-
Babur-1.jpg8ff77238-5dbe-4ed5-9ad5-883927bc045aLarger.jpg

If they were reverse-engineered,,, I must appreciate Pakistani scientists & I am amazed at their skills despite having very limited resources... :tup::tup::tup:

Babur is more advanced then tomahawk and has more range........ and china wasnt involved ..

Do u see such a CM in their inventory...NO

Babur is more advanced then tomahawk and has more range........ and china wasnt involved ..

Do u see such a CM in their inventory...NO

You might wanna read a little about Tomahawk missile, its guidance, its range and it operational successes before you go on making such erroneous claims and end up embarrassing your self.

:rofl: why are Pakistanis celebrating that they got some junk?:rofl:
US will screw your arse if it see's the wreckage being used to make a cheap copy by chinese!

You might wanna read a little about Tomahawk missile, its guidance, its range and it operational successes before you go on making such erroneous claims and end up embarrassing your self.

Its you whose making himself look like ignorant here...... Do read abt the range,guidence of Babar which was based on tomahawk missile.

I wonder why every Pakistani member talks about shipping the heli parts to China.. What about the genius Pakistani aero engineers that "developed" JF 17 ;)

Hardly anyone seem to have any confidence on them to be able to learn something from the heli parts.. :azn:

once more the indian are seeing their dream of america attacking Pakistan going down the toilet

Back
Top Bottom