What's new

İs the British monarchy done?

Ahmet Pasha

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
İs the British monarchy still relevant or needed in today's world?

What are your thoughts??
Especially the British Pakistanis here
@waz @Verve @The Diplomat and all others

No it's not.

Their youngsters especially William who will be king for the longest term, as his father is aged, are young, vibrant and in touch with the people. For example the Queen and William both came to the Grenfell Tower tragedy before politicians turned up.
They connect well to numerous nations throughout the world through the Commonwealth, which brings diverse nations together to discuss trade links, and cooperate in various fields such as climate change to poverty.

Also remember Prince William the future heir to the throne is a very warm friend to Pakistan and retains close links to the fatherland. Where others snub the nation, so called friends stay away with excuses, he and his wife embarked on a 5 day tour.

The royal family economically brings in a huge amount of revenue. They bring in £1.8 billion of revenue and cost £75 million. Without the royals I doubt we would see the level of numbers coming to Windsor Castle, Buckingham Palace, Balmoral Castle etc.

Many modern and progressive nations have monarchies e.g. Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands, Japan and so on.

Finally and I speak for the majority no one would want to see our nation pledging its allegiance to some idiot who got voted into office. I couldn't stomach a supreme leader of the republic like the US has. For example odious men like war criminal Tony Blair, greedy filth like David Cameron etc would be beyond approach. No thank you.

Long live our royal family, from a firm royalist.

1619028311663.png

No it is NOT !!!!!! And, it will never be done!!!

You have to have lived in the UK to understand who and what the Royal Family are to us and why they form a part of our identity. Outsiders do not get it - esp Americans ...

You have to have lived in the UK to understand who and what the Royal Family are to us and why they form a part of our identity. Outsiders do not get it - esp Americans ...
I live in UK and i dont see the point

Spot on.

The British royal family is a white supremacist racist insitution ..a holdover from the days of the empire...time to dissolve it...or pass its title and estates to surviving African and Asian royal houses

India is free to leave the Commonwealth any time. :D

The parliament derives its power from the crown. So the parliment cannot abolish the monarchy

I'm not fussed either way but they are quite popular. It's a part of the heritage of the country for most people.

They hate brown and black skin people.

Monarchy will survive. Better to maintain it than to disband it. Like all institutions run by humans it is flawed.
They hate brown and black skin people.

Its a flaw that needs to be worked on.

No it's not.

Their youngsters especially William who will be king for the longest term, as his father is aged, are young, vibrant and in touch with the people. For example the Queen and William both came to the Grenfell Tower tragedy before politicians turned up.
They connect well to numerous nations throughout the world through the Commonwealth, which brings diverse nations together to discuss trade links, and cooperate in various fields such as climate change to poverty.

Also remember Prince William the future heir to the throne is a very warm friend to Pakistan and retains close links to the fatherland. Where others snub the nation, so called friends stay away with excuses, he and his wife embarked on a 5 day tour.

The royal family economically brings in a huge amount of revenue. They bring in £1.8 billion of revenue and cost £75 million. Without the royals I doubt we would see the level of numbers coming to Windsor Castle, Buckingham Palace, Balmoral Castle etc.

Many modern and progressive nations have monarchies e.g. Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands, Japan and so on.

Finally and I speak for the majority no one would want to see our nation pledging its allegiance to some idiot who got voted into office. I couldn't stomach a supreme leader of the republic like the US has. For example odious men like war criminal Tony Blair, greedy filth like David Cameron etc would be beyond approach. No thank you.

Long live our royal family, from a firm royalist.

View attachment 736196

From revenue point of view yes, but to say their warm friends, it's rubbish. I think we need to as a nation stop looking through that lens because it's failed us miserably many times over, and a few visits here and their don't mean anything. I visited KSA for Umrah does it mean I love them, no absolutely not.

This Aman Ki Asha butt check claps need to stop at some point.

Back
Top Bottom