What's new

Is south Korea the second largest pop culture exporter

Oh i have a proper beard, not like my swede friend who has given up his awesome Viking look
:secret:

:lol:You should see my vacation beard. The best thing about being on vacation and having a wife whose pregnant is that she's too tired to care about whether or not I shave. Back to work in September 2:pissed:! I guess I can grow it out a few more days.

I'm at this stage.
tumblr_mcd8072vI81rav82ao1_500.jpg

Hahahaha, oh you need to hear some funny stories in my military days , bro. Crazy brothers in JMSDF. Good ol' days....

:lol:You should see my vacation beard. The best thing about being on vacation and having a wife whose pregnant is that she's too tired to care about whether or not I shave. Back to work in September 2:pissed:! I guess I can grow it out a few more days.

I'm at this stage.
tumblr_mcd8072vI81rav82ao1_500.jpg

Stop showing off the beard!!!!!

Argh. Not fair. Why was I born a Japanese and not a Viking or a Baloch!

that is what i crossed about a few months ago... levelled a bit after that :coffee: men should look rugged, and the vacation beard should have stayed....:pissed: how is the ban working out for you?? I am thinking of getting one also...

how is the ban working out for you

It's nice to spend more quality time with the Misses, but I do miss PDF:(. My bans still got four months on it, and I'll probably spend a few weeks caring for the little one, she's due in January.

I'm enjoying this short return though, and make sure to be nice to Technogaianist, she can be a bit grumpy some times:partay:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm enjoying this short return though, and make sure to be nice to Technogaianist, we can be a bit grumpy some times:partay:.
She is a lady, I can not disrespect her, even when she does not explain things like you used to... :cray: I have a paper to submit also so i am thinking of taking a break also... plus PDF can get on one's nerves at times...:girl_wacko:
seriously without you even @Nihonjin1051 goes so quiet:(

Back
Top Bottom