What's new

Is south Korea the second largest pop culture exporter

True, but the swedes are still nowhere near us. :p::toast_sign:

:o:Don't make me come over there:angry:

... and buy you a beer:partay:.

Seriously though, can't we both agree that pop is crap and no matter whose is better it sucks none-the-less. Popular crap is still crap.

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Let's agree on one thing tho; Swedish people are handsome ! :)

Damn right!

Seriously though, can't we both agree that pop is crap and no matter whose is better it sucks none-the-less. Popular crap is still crap.

Damn right!

Hahahahahahahaha!!

Damn right!

Sven, I have a thing for blondes with blue eyes. Swedes are just so....perfect?

For K-pop, the singers' looks are more important than the songs themselves. I only recall a bunch of good-looking guys/girls were dancing there. What they sang is neglectable. It's a very superficial stuff.
I couldn't have described it any better, I don't know their language, so IDK what kind of songs they write but I feel most of them are just there to look good and sell their face on T.V. They kinda remind me of Justin Beiber and vice versa :P

I couldn't have described it any better, I don't know their language, so IDK what kind of songs they write but I feel most of them are just there to look good and sell their face on T.V. They kinda remind me of Justin Beiber and vice versa :P

Justin Bieber??!!

Swedes are just so....perfect?

Aww, thanks:ashamed:.

Sven, I have a thing for blondes with blue eyes.

If you're into blondes ask Technogaianist for a picture when she's back. Someone's cute:smitten:.

And then hopefully people will stop thinking we're the same person:pissed:. I'm only slightly positive that I'm not a women, most-likely.

:D

Aww, thanks:ashamed:.

If you're into blondes ask Technogaianist for a picture when she's back. Someone's cute:smitten:.

And then hopefully people will stop thinking we're the same person:pissed:. I'm only slightly positive that I'm not a women, most-likely.

:D

Hahaha!

that could be debated :pop:

Wasn't there a picture of 16 year old swede boys you shared with me:o: was that you??

Not fair buddy! At least you two can grow a full beard.....:(

Justin Bieber??!!
Yea, I find him pretty superficial and insufferably showy. Just my opinion, not saying he doesn't have talent but still... I sort of feel like tap dancing all over his face whenever I watch his concert videos :D Don't get offended if you are a fan..

Wasn't there a picture of 16 year old swede boys you shared with me:o: was that you??

:lol:This one? Yeah, I'm the one on the left.

Sweden+vs+norway_b81d90_5272051.jpg

Yea I agree, I'm a big fan of some of the older anime series myself :-) (plus some hentai too :D)

I found that surprising when @esolve mentioned it tbh, cause I've seen some of their movies which had some bold scenes even by western standards..

Ahahahah....hentai as well huh? @Nihonjin1051 you see what you people are causing??:undecided: Lol

Well i prefer the real thing, not anime . Lool :enjoy:

As for your last part, yes there is indeed alot of useless censorship by the Chinese government, it stiffles creativity as many producers dont know where the border lies between what they have in mind and what the government will permit, since the rules arent always clear. The governemnt needs to let peole carry on with their lifes and encourage creativity instead. Its to outdated to be banning such trivial stuffs like ghosts,time travel, remake of history in movies etc. They are just movies afterall. Not reality. Lool

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/01/04/opinion/sunday/chinas-crime-free-crime-films.html?referrer=

11 things censored by China

Great Scott! China bans time travel at the cinema and on TV | Daily Mail Online

China Bans 38 Anime and Manga Titles, Including Death Note and Attack on Titan | The Mary Sue

with all these comments on Swedes being cute and all that sharing of men without shirts.. I am thinking someone has a lil man crush here:whistle:

Appreciation of good looks, my man. I will tell a person if he or she looks good. I give credit where credit is due, lol.

To borrow @mike2000 is back 's saying.

Oh i have a proper beard, not like my swede friend who has given up his awesome Viking look

is that handsome @Nihonjin1051 I rather would say it is someone who is finding too much of his feminine side :secret:

The guy on the right would qualify for being "ruggedly" handsome.

Appreciation of good looks, my man. I will tell a person if he or she looks good. I give credit where credit is due, lol.
Oh please do not get serious, I was joking here... and the beard should be on the inside.. grizzly on the inside where it counts

The guy on the right would qualify for being "ruggedly" handsome.
sven said he is the one on the left side sadly which makes me wonder when you talk about good looks :P

Back
Top Bottom