What's new

Is south Korea the second largest pop culture exporter

Stop showing off the beard!!!!!

Sorry. Serious question. How long would it take you to grown a mustache of any respectability?

I'm assigned to the military, but not officially part of it, I'm going to try to work something out with the brass to rock a sweet work beard.
4RU2Jyg.jpg

Hoping to keep something like this for a while.

Um that... looks for a compliment... nice purse, goes with your outfit :dance3:

Thanks! It's very European:sarcastic:. I can't ever feel awkward carrying her purse for her, European man bags are a thing, unfortunately. It's very strange in the States, but I get nods of approval from other women, so I'm not complaining.

:wave:Bed time guys:(. I'll be back tomorrow for a few hours, but then that's it for a few months. I'll at least say bye before I sign off.

:lazy2:

What you lack in beards you make up for with your hairstyles... they scream street fighter stay away:cheers:

Um that... looks for a compliment... nice purse, goes with your outfit :dance3:

Ah, I can only wish and dream of having a full beard. Unfortunately I can only grow patches , whiskers.

:-(

#iwishiwaspakistani

:lol:Uh, you know I'm Sven right? Thanks for the compliment though:partay:.

Only until Friday though, Technogaianist will get her account back then and I'll resume my ban.

Oh my bad, sorry, never knew it was you captain. :police: accept my apologies. How's life treating you? I heard baby is on its way. my second one is just turned 1 year last month.:-)
Anyway Congrats bro, welcome to fatherhood. :cheers:

Miss your valuable posts on here, we dont have many members here like you . :(

Sorry. Serious question. How long would it take you to grown a mustache of any respectability?

I'm assigned to the military, but not officially part of it, I'm going to try to work something out with the brass to rock a sweet work beard.
4RU2Jyg.jpg

Hoping to keep something like this for a while.

Thanks! It's very European:sarcastic:. I can't ever feel awkward carrying her purse for her, European man bags are a thing, unfortunetly. It's very strange in the States, but I get nods of approval from other women, so I'm not complaining.

A mustache ? At least 2-3 months.

Unfortunately my hair is fine, thin. I don't even have body hair, except my legs.

Sometimes I envy white and brown guys for having so much body hair.

Thanks! It's very European:sarcastic:. I can't ever feel awkward carrying her purse for her, European man bags are a thing, unfortunetly. It's very strange in the States, but I get nods of approval from other women, so I'm not complaining.
:o: As long as you are happy I guess....
Ah, I can only wish and dream of having a full beard. Unfortunately I can only grow patches , whiskers.
on the bright side you have no purse:whistle: or wait the correct way to say it would be man bag :pleasantry:

#iwishiwaspakistani
no one would be happier but your heritage is awesome also

@Technogaianist
jZF5Jr7m3opy3456AgI4cLRno1_400.jpg

This is what I imagine you looking like

:-(

#iwishiwaspakistani

:rofl:

Bro dont be sad. I was like you in my pre teen years, i wished to have one. But as i grew up and became so hairy, i dont even want it anymore. I shave like every week. Annoying at times. Though my wife likes me hairy. So sometimes to please her i let my beard grow. :undecided:

Ahahahah....hentai as well huh? @Nihonjin1051 you see what you people are causing??:undecided: Lol

Well i prefer the real thing, not anime . Lool :enjoy:
Yea well there's no substitute for the real stuff lol ...

As for your last part, yes there is indeed alot of useless censorship by the Chinese government, it stiffles creativity as many producers dont know where the border lies between what they have in mind and what the government will permit, since the rules arent always clear. The governemnt needs to let peole carry on with their lifes and encourage creativity instead. Its to outdated to be banning such trivial stuffs like ghosts,time travel, remake of history in movies etc. They are just movies afterall. Not reality. Lool
Well its not just in China, even the Indian Censor board has some really old school, draconian thoughts about what appropriate for T.v. and what not.They are effectively stunting the growth of our own Industry with all those crappy censors like you said. Both could lean from Japan is not from the west.

Yea I agree, I'm a big fan of some of the older anime series myself :-) (plus some hentai too :D)

I found that surprising when @esolve mentioned it tbh, cause I've seen some of their movies which had some bold scenes even by western standards..

there are censorship on TV channles, censorship is much less or non-existent on Internet.
Many Internet companies are making TV dramas, mini films or films.

Ahahahah....hentai as well huh? @Nihonjin1051 you see what you people are causing??:undecided: Lol

Well i prefer the real thing, not anime . Lool :enjoy:

As for your last part, yes there is indeed alot of useless censorship by the Chinese government, it stiffles creativity as many producers dont know where the border lies between what they have in mind and what the government will permit, since the rules arent always clear. The governemnt needs to let peole carry on with their lifes and encourage creativity instead. Its to outdated to be banning such trivial stuffs like ghosts,time travel, remake of history in movies etc. They are just movies afterall. Not reality. Lool

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/01/04/opinion/sunday/chinas-crime-free-crime-films.html?referrer=

11 things censored by China

Great Scott! China bans time travel at the cinema and on TV | Daily Mail Online

China Bans 38 Anime and Manga Titles, Including Death Note and Attack on Titan | The Mary Sue

there are many old communist bastards, you know
there old guys have no idea about the young people's thinking. They just want to ban this, ban that to promote moral purity and remove unrealistic superstition. These guys only love anti-japanese dramas,

there are censorship on TV channles, censorship is much less or non-existent on Internet.
Many Internet companies are making TV dramas, mini films or films.
That's interesting, if you don't mind could you point me to a website making those movies and dramas. I would love to check them out..

Anyway Nihonjin I would like to extend my warmest regards to Japan for making Maria Ozawa and Leah Dizone possible, they played a significant role in my teenage days ;) and to the Brit Isles for Faketaxi and all those heavy metal bands, scotch etc etc you get my point haha.. Anyway I'm out, be back later..

That's interesting, if you don't mind could you point me to a website making those movies and dramas. I would love to check them out..

Anyway Nihonjin I would like to extend my warmest regards to Japan for making Maria Ozawa and Leah Dizone possible, they played a significant role in my teenage days ;) and to the Brit Isles for Faketaxi and all those heavy metal bands, scotch etc etc you get my point haha.. Anyway I'm out, be back later..

there are many Internet companies which make dramas/movies. But they mix their own videos with many other dramas/movies/MTV/UGC blabla, so it is not easy for you to check what they make.

but you can check this drama The lost tomb: Cdrama: The Lost Tomb (Season 1) Episodes » A Virtual Voyage
there are a lot of international discussion about this drama, which has ghost, walking dead body, monsters, time travel, horror, blabla

I can live with K-pop if I also get to live with this:smitten:

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

458451-kpop-girls-kim-hyuna-hyuna.jpg

And for once a picture of Hyuna is actually on topic:yahoo:!

Swedish pop

Don't underestimate Scandinavia's ability to make quality music!!!

I like the first music. Gentle , sweet and nice beat. Who is the girl? Guess she must be quite popular in sweden/scadinavian countries.

She reminds me of our very own Adele(who together with Beyonce made U.S history by becoming the women who have won the most Grammy awards in one night, adele won 7 and beyonce 6).

Check her music out sven and @Nihonjin1051 ,@jhungary, @Gufi , @Peter C (thats if you dont already know her as she is quite popular worldwide).

This one was use for our James bond 007 movie SKYFALL.

How can i forget the famous Amy winehouse(deseased last year though).

Amy Winehouse - Back To Black - YouTube

Lovely music. :smitten:

Last edited:
I like the first music. Gentle , sweet and nice beat. Who is the girl? Guess she must be quite popular in sweden/scadinavian countries.

She reminds me of our very own Adele(who together with Beyonce made U.S history by becoming the women who have won the most Grammy awards in one night, adele won 7 and beyonce 6).

Check her music out sven and @Nihonjin1051 ,@jhungary, @Gufi , @Peter C (thats if you dont already know her as she is quite popular worldwide).

This one was use for our James bond 007 movie SKYFALL.

How can i forget the famous Amy winehouse(deseased last year though).

Amy Winehouse - Back To Black - YouTube

Lovely music. :smitten:

I fking hate Adele, didn't I told you that...........

I fking hate Adele, didn't I told you that...........
Why bro?:(

Back in the days(early 2000s) . I used to love Craig David(dont tell me you hated him as well.lol)

Ahhhhh this misic was sooo popular back then. Time flies man. :undecided:

Last edited:
anyone up to some bloody Indonesian Pop?

Raod-Poster.jpg

i can post some scenes but it's too bloody for the forum. you can look it up in YT. just search for "
Best fight scenes of THE RAID !"

Warning! though. it contains heavy spoilers

Back
Top Bottom