What's new

Is Singapore heading for a major melt down ?

Lol that's so much b.s, while visiting my Singaporean friends after they finished NS they were all bitching about the "China Chinese", I was suprised and asked them about the Indians and they had no opinion, most like them. (Only 2 of the 11 guys there were Indian Singaporeans)

I would be worried if I were you. House prices in Perth have skyrocketed. I bought my first house last year with my parents help, today it's worth $80k more than it was when I bought it.

Indians, Chinese, combined for 2.6 billion more or less.

You really want to go down the route of who's more hated in the world?

Look, from my previous posts here you'll find that I'm a massive Chinese fanboy. (for an Indian). But I don't like falsehoods to be spread.

One a serial humans rights abuser,

The other dealing with a chronic problem of sexual violence.

The difference who is more well liked, a Meth addicted prostitute or a three legged leper?

Both are pretty crap, though China receives massive brownie points for providing cheap, toxic stuff based on slave labour.

The difference who is more well liked, a Meth addicted prostitute or a three legged leper?

Both are pretty crap, though China receives massive brownie points for providing cheap, toxic stuff based on slave labour.
Yeap,very unfortunately .

I got a problem with the use of the term slave labor, what is that? Long hours, low pay? That's not a slave, a slave would mean they are owned, and has no rights.

Soviet and Nazi work camps are slaves, these people are not slaves. But I'm not here to argue the definition of slaves.

IF long hours and low pay means slaves than more than half the world is slave labor. Since the developed world is very limited in size.

BTW, what is India's plan? I see Indians happy that India is becoming attractive in manufacturing, what do you think Indians make?

Vietnam and India are getting the short end of the stick for the next 10-20 years. As even now China is relocating hazardous manufacturing to Vietnam and India. Because our people are rich enough to say no now.

Hope Huawei,high speed train .etc,,,,, can change their opinion slowly.

BTW, what is India's plan? I see Indians happy that India is becoming attractive in manufacturing, what do you think Indians make?

Vietnam and India are getting the short end of the stick for the next 10-20 years. As even now China is relocating hazardous manufacturing to Vietnam and India. Because our people are rich enough to say no now.

I have bleak hopes for India.

India will be that stoned friend you met in college, and you meet 40 years later and you are astonished he is still alive. It will amble along, with flashes of brilliance.

That is about it.

In India you will see high centers of productivity surrounded by vast tracts of rural areas that can be compared to sub Saharan conditions.

That gap, will get wider, with the metros improving a lot, and the next tier cities, town and villages ignored.

So you will have cities of the 21st century, with villages that take you back to how people lived in the 18th and 19th century.

I got a problem with the use of the term slave labor, what is that? Long hours, low pay? That's not a slave, a slave would mean they are owned, and has no rights.

Soviet and Nazi work camps are slaves, these people are not slaves. But I'm not here to argue the definition of slaves.

IF long hours and low pay means slaves than more than half the world is slave labor. Since the developed world is very limited in size.

As I've said before, anybody that decries Chinese manufacturing is a fool. @Ravi Nair I'm looking at you :p:

IMHO the biggest generator of wealth in the last century has been Chinese manufacturing. More power to them.

India getting more manufacturing is a very good thing.

Your shouldn't give up your hope for Homeland,neither we Chinese ,

Can you please copy down that post/facts as to how Singapore Govt is pro Indian.

Indian nationals forever complain and curse Chinese persecute them in Singapore and yet brag at the same time Indian over represent in all areas of power and prestige.

Below is Indians bragging. GOS is very suspicious of real Chinese and try very hard to extinguish Chinese culture. The PRC here know that and call us banana. GOS will prefer to let local Indian run Singapore.

Meanwhile Indian nationals here forever preach hate against Singaporeans and now a lot get fared up. We have start turning against Indians nationals. Local Indians are well integrated they join forces with all others against Indian nationals.

Meanwhile, we get sick of Indian nationals imposing caste system here. For what evil Indian nationals did, go google a bit and you get the latest update. Indian nationals always brag they are talent and once they become managers, they ship all their village here. They fire Singaporeans. They told everyone Singaporeans are stupid. Singaporean IQ 108, PRC 104, Indian 82. Even if Singaporeans are stupid, why PRC and Eastern Europeans not given a chance here?

Unfortunately, their tricks are supported by GOS and western MNC. Singaporeans got unemployed. In the PRC MNC, Indians have no chance of survival as the PRC think that they are rubbish. If they are talent, why PRC MNC here do not want them. Not only that, their representation is small in all East Asian MNC, like Korean and Japanese.

Below is the bragging of these ungrateful liars. They brag and they curse us as racist. So which one is true? It cannot be both. Also I show the demographics of Singapore to show you how GOS allow Indians to take over Chinese. Chinese suffer the worse demographic disaster under PAP government.

00000119-jpg.11662

Indians have served as two out of six Presidents of Singapore, two out of four Senior Ministersand two out of nine Deputy Prime Ministers.At some point, Indians have been Ministers of almost all ministries, including Foreign Affairs and Finance. The only key posts Indians have not held are Prime Minister and Defence Minister. As of April 2008, Indians were over-represented in the Cabinet (4 cabinet ministers, or 20% of the total) as well as in Parliament among both elected (10.7%) and unelected MPs (20%).

In 2007, 12 out of 45 persons listed in the Singapore Academy of Law's senior counsel directory, or 26.7%, were Indian. In theSubordinate Courts of Singapore, 9.8% of all District Judges was ethnic Indian. Meanwhile, in the Supreme Court of Singapore, 14%, or two of the 14Supreme Court Judges and Judicial Commissioners, are Indian

Indians have traditionally served in the Singapore Diplomatic Service in disproportionate numbers. The Second Permanent Secretary to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mr Bilahari Kausikan, is Indian, as have been three of its five Ministers to date. As of March 2007, a survey of the Singapore Government Directory Interactive website showed about 27% of the heads of Singaporean diplomatic missions abroad were Indian, including heads of missions to the UN in New York and Geneva, High Commissioners to Malaysia and South Africa and Ambassadors to Belgium (de facto representative to the European Union) Germany,Indonesia and Saudi Arabia.

The Singapore Government Directory Interactive website showed that 13.3% of primary schoolprincipals were Indian, as were 10.3% of secondary school principals.

From 1979 to 2006, Indian Singaporeans have won 10, or 11.4%, of the 88 Cultural Medallions conferred, the highest honour to artists given by the Singapore government.

9.4% of the heads of Singapore's 64 statutory boards are Indian - these are the National Library

Board, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority, Hindu Endowments Board, Hindu Advisory Board and Sikh Advisory Board

Last edited:
Indian nationals forever complain and curse Chinese persecute them in Singapore and yet brag at the same time Indian over represent in all areas of power and prestige.

Below is Indians bragging. GOS is very suspicious of real Chinese and try very hard to extinguish Chinese culture. The PRC here know that and call us banana. GOS will prefer to let local Indian run Singapore.

Meanwhile Indian nationals here forever preach hate against Singaporeans and now a lot get fared up. We have start turning against Indians nationals. Local Indians are well integrated they join forces with all others against Indian nationals.

Meanwhile, we get sick of Indian nationals imposing caste system here. For what evil Indian nationals did, go google a bit and you get the latest update. Indian nationals always brag they are talent and once they become managers, they ship all their village here. They told everyone Singaporeans are stupid. Singaporean IQ 108, PRC 104, Indian 82. Even if Singaporeans are stupid, why PRC and Eastern Europeans not given a chance here?

Unfortunately, their tricks are supported by GOS and western MNC. Singaporeans got unemployed. In the fledgling PRC MNC, they have no chance of survival as the PRC think that they are rubbish. If they are talent, why PRC MNC here do not want them. Not only that, their representation is small in all East Asian MNC, like Korean and Japanese.

Below is the bragging of these ungrateful liars. They brag and they curse us as racist. So which one is true? It cannot be both. Also I show the demographics of Singapore to show you how GOS allow Indians to take over Chinese. Chinese suffer the worse demographic disaster under PAP government.

00000119-jpg.11662

Indians have served as two out of six Presidents of Singapore, two out of four Senior Ministersand two out of nine Deputy Prime Ministers.At some point, Indians have been Ministers of almost all ministries, including Foreign Affairs and Finance. The only key posts Indians have not held are Prime Minister and Defence Minister. As of April 2008, Indians were over-represented in the Cabinet (4 cabinet ministers, or 20% of the total) as well as in Parliament among both elected (10.7%) and unelected MPs (20%).

In 2007, 12 out of 45 persons listed in the Singapore Academy of Law's senior counsel directory, or 26.7%, were Indian. In theSubordinate Courts of Singapore, 9.8% of all District Judges was ethnic Indian. Meanwhile, in the Supreme Court of Singapore, 14%, or two of the 14Supreme Court Judges and Judicial Commissioners, are Indian

Indians have traditionally served in the Singapore Diplomatic Service in disproportionate numbers. The Second Permanent Secretary to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mr Bilahari Kausikan, is Indian, as have been three of its five Ministers to date. As of March 2007, a survey of the Singapore Government Directory Interactive website showed about 27% of the heads of Singaporean diplomatic missions abroad were Indian, including heads of missions to the UN in New York and Geneva, High Commissioners to Malaysia and South Africa and Ambassadors to Belgium (de facto representative to the European Union) Germany,Indonesia and Saudi Arabia.

The Singapore Government Directory Interactive website showed that 13.3% of primary schoolprincipals were Indian, as were 10.3% of secondary school principals.

From 1979 to 2006, Indian Singaporeans have won 10, or 11.4%, of the 88 Cultural Medallions conferred, the highest honour to artists given by the Singapore government.

9.4% of the heads of Singapore's 64 statutory boards are Indian - these are the National Library

Board, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority, Hindu Endowments Board, Hindu Advisory Board and Sikh Advisory Board
The table shows that Indians are only 9 % of the total population of Singapore and Chinese are 74%.
That means Indians must go more and increase their percentage population to atleast 20%.

The table shows that Indians are only 9 % of the total population of Singapore and Chinese are 74%.
That means Indians must go more and increase their percentage population to atleast 20%.

They made a lot of people even local Indians angry. They talk talk talk, tell lies. They fire Singaporeans. They hire from their village.

Their low caste brothers riots. They spread hate in India telling everyone Singaporeans are racist. Up to now, Singaporeans even local Indians want the GOS to kick these fellows back.

We have a traitor government who hate Chinese culture.

They made a lot of people even local Indians angry. They talk talk talk, tell lies. They fire Singaporeans. They hire from their village.

Their low caste brothers riots. They spread hate in India telling everyone Singaporeans are racist. Up to now, Singaporeans even local Indians want the GOS to kick these fellows back.

We have a traitor government who hate Chinese culture.
Cant say.
Singapore was a pleasant place when I went there.

Actually Singaporeans are hospitable and tolerant people. The amount of anger against Indian nationals is a lot nowadays. Not only that the Malay especially Malaysian Malay hated Indians.

Keling, is Indian in Malay language. Today, keling means liar, brag-hard, drunkard..etc and all the bad meanings. The Indians never repent. They accuse Malay of racist. The Malaysia ex premier Mahathir is a Indian and he hate Indian himself.

The keling already become cannonical and go into Malay dictionary.

Singapore local Indians have no problem as Chinese have civilized them. They are quite integrated until GOS flood us with a lot of Indian nationals. Local Indians stand with all other Singaporeans against Indian nationals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom