What's new

Is Singapore heading for a major melt down ?

We hate our government. We have big problems and they are now increasingly seen by people. We are not able to remove our government because she flood us with migrants that neutralize our vote.

Then overthrow it, and stop being a keyboard warrior, you worthless troll.

Then overthrow it, and stop being a keyboard warrior, you worthless troll.

Singaporeans are trying very hard to overthrow our government. Unfortunately our government flooded us with foreigners and naturalize them, neutralizing our vote.

This government has give USA a base. Maybe I should moderate my earlier more anti USA stance, as USA has been good to us earlier, but now she is asking us to buy a lot of weapon to bail out their help defence industries.

And if you study carefully, our government now is better to Indians than Chinese and Indians demographics keep increasing. Chinese are losing their demographic war. Not only that we are being bullied by Indians even though they are foreigners. Our government support Indians.

I think one reason of their pervert behavior is because our government ally with USA, and USA India are ally, enemy is China. So there are suppression of Chinese here. If you know what Chinese here gone through, you would not have posted a thread commenting that people here persecute South Asian.

In fact, all local races here like Chinese, Malay and local Indians all despise the new wave of Indians but these people keep getting support from our government and keep gaining grounds demographically. I suspect USA may be supporting India in taking over Singapore.

The only one can bail us out is China and I am hoping China will dominate SE Asia ASAP.

Seeing Australia in the map, this is worrying me, especially when I live in an urban area.

Off-topic, but are you kidding me?
If ever there was a property bubble, Australia has it.
With stupendously idiotic tax policies like negative gearing, which are a magnet for investors, what else do you expect?

Singaporeans are trying very hard to overthrow our government. Unfortunately our government flooded us with foreigners and naturalize them, neutralizing our vote.

This government has give USA a base. Maybe I should moderate my earlier more anti USA stance, as USA has been good to us earlier, but now she is asking us to buy a lot of weapon to bail out their help defence industries.

And if you study carefully, our government now is better to Indians than Chinese and Indians demographics keep increasing. Chinese are losing their demographic war. Not only that we are being bullied by Indians even though they are foreigners. Our government support Indians.

I think one reason of their pervert behavior is because our government ally with USA, and USA India are ally, enemy is China. So there are suppression of Chinese here. If you know what Chinese here gone through, you would not have posted a thread commenting that people here persecute South Asian.

In fact, all local races here like Chinese, Malay and local Indians all despise the new wave of Indians but these people keep getting support from our government and keep gaining grounds demographically. I suspect USA may be supporting India in taking over Singapore.

The only one can bail us out is China and I am hoping China will dominate SE Asia ASAP.

No man, with guns & ammos not with useless votes. They never taught you in school real changes only happens with violence?

and also spy for them :usflag:

Spying reports: KL and Jakarta call in S'pore envoys | Singapore News | Politics | Weather | Crime | AsiaOne

why must it be China and not Malaysia ? How old are you kid ?

Don't you know that Singapore was once part of Malaysia and remember Chinese are migrants of the late 20th Century and historically Singapore should either be part of Indonesia or Malaysia

Last edited:
Singapore is welcome to join a Vietnam led union.
Tôi sẽ để lại, bạn mình đi bộ phận của kinh tế Việt Nam xem! Ngu ngốc quá! Tôi rất tức giận vì này! Sau nếu Việt Nam nhớ thảo luận xin đi Zing tin nhân.

Tôi sẽ để lại, bạn mình đi bộ phận của kinh tế Việt Nam xem! Ngu ngốc quá! Tôi rất tức giận vì này! Sau nếu Việt Nam nhớ thảo luận xin đi Zing tin nhân.
I´m always amazed by your good command of Vietnamese language.
my friend, no need to be angry nor upset. my reply is for the troller chinesetiger.

my friend, no need to be angry nor upset. my reply is for the troller chinesetiger.
I am norsk, I have no Chinese ID now, you go Viet Nam economy forum and see yourself, what did they talked China and Japan? What did he talk me? Stupid! My wife also asks me to sleep now, but I cant! In Norway, everybody help me, when I get trouble, In Vietnam, even I say I am Chinese, they Vietnam people still help me! But now! Look at some real Chinese! Fvck!

I havent viet nam keyboard, so Writing Vietnamese needs a lot of work, but I Think I need write it clear, so I did that!

I am norsk, I have no Chinese ID now, you go Viet Nam economy forum and see yourself, what did they talked China and Japan? What did he talk me? Stupid! My wife also asks me to sleep now, but I cant! In Norway, everybody help me, when I get trouble, In Vietnam, even I say I am Chinese, they Vietnam people still help me! But now! Look at some real Chinese! Fvck!

I havent viet nam keyboard, so Writing Vietnamese needs a lot of work, but I Think I need write it clear, so I did that!

You can do like the Sino-Viet couple as I know, my friend's sister. She has been studied in Peking and married to young chinese boy. Both moved to US for further study and has plan to stay there.

My friend said : two US citizen don't have family conflict because the Islands dispute.

As you wish, a city-sized island with no resources, you can take it with you.
You are making more people hate us and push away friends or potential friends. We hope Singapore not pro-us,but this is Singapore government's policy, your attitude towards ordinary Singaporean just make them support their stance with us.

Lol that's so much b.s, while visiting my Singaporean friends after they finished NS they were all bitching about the "China Chinese", I was suprised and asked them about the Indians and they had no opinion, most like them. (Only 2 of the 11 guys there were Indian Singaporeans)

Seeing Australia in the map, this is worrying me, especially when I live in an urban area.

I would be worried if I were you. House prices in Perth have skyrocketed. I bought my first house last year with my parents help, today it's worth $80k more than it was when I bought it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom