What's new

Is self promotion allowed??

If he posts a link in a thread, YOU have the CHOICE to click or IGNORE the link. See where I am going with this? Either way if you are that concerned perhaps you should message webmaster directly no?
I have already reported that thread twice. And yes I do usually prefer sending message to admin or posting on GHQ. But I havent received any reply to few of my messages so this time I decided to post here. I understand that hes busy and ergo might avoid attending to all the pms he receives.
And about this forum I've always maintained that it is one of the best forums that I have been to.I've enough respect for the admin but ppl here must learn to take constructive criticism in their stride.

Last edited:
You can suggest the tags here. We will add them in the list so you can add them (you can't create new tags though).

As far as he is posting his blog articles, that is fine as long as they don't disregard forum rules.

@levina

You can suggest the tags here. We will add them in the list so you can add them (you can't create new tags though).
Oh!
I would be able to suggest more tags only if I'm aware of the already existing list of tags. If you could post the already existing list of tags then am sure it 'll also help other members in using those tags while creating a thread, though I still think a member should've the liberty to create new tags.

But since your site already has a lot of internet users visiting it so the extra burden of traffic that new tags will bring,might just crash the site. :P
kidding!
Webmaster said:
As far as he is posting his blog articles, that is fine as long as they don't disregard forum rules.

@levina
You're confusing me.
Does it mean he can promote his blog here?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom