What's new

Is PLA aggressive and like to fight a war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
China does not need to expand because Vietnam used to be part of China. Viets are independent now, fine with us! You Americans should stay at home, should not think that Asia is part of yours. Funny, what do you know about the Chinese historic map? My point to you is "shut up, you Americans", it's very polite to say that Asia is not your business...hh

China does not need to expand because Vietnam used to be part of China. Viets are independent now, fine with us! You Americans should stay at home, should not think that Asia is part of yours. Funny, what do you know about the Chinese historic map? My point to you is "shut up, you Americans", it's very polite to say that Asia is not your business...hh

lol What about Korea, What about India?

You cannot go back tpo the term "USED TO" as current research suggested that all the world were African Continent once, so are you gonna lay down your arms and let African Union take charge of your China if you want to claim, USED TO

THat's rich when throw with a legitimate question and the answer from Chinese Fanantic are always "Shut up, you american" Universial sign of losing an agrument

"THat's rich when throw with a legitimate question and the answer from Chinese Fanantic are always "Shut up, you american" Universial sign of losing an agrument"

I am sorry but it's true that you American boys should shut up about China if you don't know anything beyond US. The world is no longer a US dominant one or you boys have to live with Russians, Indians or Chinese on equal terms....:usflag::china:

Check your records in Korea and Vietnam, you poor American boys.

Read the American version...

PLA certainly needs to fight a war with foreigners, be it Viets, Japs or American imperialists...:woot:

"THat's rich when throw with a legitimate question and the answer from Chinese Fanantic are always "Shut up, you american" Universial sign of losing an agrument"

I am sorry but it's true that you American boys should shut up about China if you don't know anything beyond US. The world is no longer a US dominant one or you boys have to live with Russians, Indians or Chinese on equal terms....:usflag::china:

For Korean war you don't have much to argue. For Vietnam invasion it was a US and China project to stop Vietnam from occupying Laos and Cambodia. Read history IF you can!

So, i still can't see your point, and from what i gathered, the only point in your last 5 post are

Vietnam was part of China so it does not count as an invasion.

That's about it, so, why you need 5 post to convey one point is beyond me and basically your only point is not even true. So, the only thing you say is to ask the American to Shut up and leave Asia.

The problem is, WE ARE NOT GONNA, so what you gonna do? Attack us? Nuke us? or Both? If you say that, that already indicate the Agressionist within Chinese, so back up a little and enjoy the ride. YOU WILL NEVER LIVE WITHOUT AMERICAN INFLUENCE.

Well then, jhungary doesn't need to shut up because he has the qualifications that explicitly qualify him to speak about international relations.

You on the other hand...

You clearly don't know about the US, reasons the US was in Vietnam, or the reasons the US is a permanent part of Asian Geopolitics.

You know what tells you that we are part of Asian geopolitics? Guam, the Marianas, all our Pacific territories all the way back to Hawaii which serve as permanent American outposts in the Pacific giving us access to Asia at significantly less logistical cost, our allies, and multiple aircraft carrier groups, DEAL WITH IT.

Well then, jhungary doesn't need to shut up because he has the qualifications that explicitly qualify him to speak about international relations.

You on the other hand...

You clearly don't know about the US, reasons the US was in Vietnam, or the reasons the US is a permanent part of Asian Geopolitics.

You know what tells you that we are part of Asian geopolitics? Guam, the Marianas, all our Pacific territories all the way back to Hawaii which serve as permanent American outposts in the Pacific giving us access to Asia at significantly less logistical cost, our allies, and multiple aircraft carrier groups, DEAL WITH IT.

Wait and see if you were Asians...boy

You on the other hand...

People used to have their mouth just under their ears and brain so they can think and listen before speak out.

Today, people have their mouth just under their arse so every word they speak stinks......

Today Chinese have a serious case of "Double Standard" on one hand, they ask the west not to interfere with other national's politics, but on the other hand, the very gesture that "asking the west not to interfere with other nation's politc" were in deed interfering with the western politic, so, effective, what they said is just putting their foot on their own mouth. Or now China is too big that while they can interfere with other's business but the other do not have the same right.

Or maybe i haven't been back to America for 5 or 6 years, so, since when did Chinese dictate American Foreign Affair??

Sure I made no point but if you are sh'tty about China I'll get you boy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom