What's new

Is Pakistani Army a Threat To Islam? Arshad Sharif Incident...

I sincerely hope not.

But it is looking more and more like how @Nasr was guessing.

The Pk army may just be the army that backstabs the Mahdi after the Malhama

I watched some scholar's vlog on ghazwa hind, and he was like why do Muslims assume ghazwa hind would be conquering current india, he was of the view it's more likely defeating the pakistani military! Who knows what kind of chiefs we would have at that time, maybe worse than we have now. He also mentioned the fact that hind has always been the area of sindh and around indus, current Pakistan so that's that.

Get rid of the corrupt. Then we can have peace and move forwards

Islamist are the biggest threat to Islam, the state of the Islamic world, which is already really, really shit, is all thanks to these mullahs and their lovers. Have these people done anything for the betterment of any country?

Was waiting for this “brilliance” to emerge -
As if Islam isn’t some faith but a multinational corporation that is under threat.

Usual Thekedar of Islam at it.. gods gift to earth types

It says jihad fee sabeel lillah right there in the motto, so everything is perfectly clear for all to see. No problem here. :D

Why are Pakistanis so cringe? 😬

It's a threat to Pakistan and Pakistanis first and foremost, that's it

I watched some scholar's vlog on ghazwa hind, and he was like why do Muslims assume ghazwa hind would be conquering current india, he was of the view it's more likely defeating the pakistani military! Who knows what kind of chiefs we would have at that time, maybe worse than we have now. He also mentioned the fact that hind has always been the area of sindh and around indus, current Pakistan so that's that.
Yaar Ghazwa Hind ka matlab samjhne se pehlay tamam Ahadees aur bazurgon ki peshengoyon ko achi tarha perh lo to aap ko mustaqbil wazeh ho jaye ga. K ghazwa hind asal me kis ne larni hai. Q k jahan tak me ne ghazwa hind ko study kiya hai. to me is natejay per pohncha hoon k Ghawa-e-Hind Afghanistan ne hi larni hai.

Why are Pakistanis so cringe? 😬

It's a threat to Pakistan and Pakistanis first and foremost, that's it
Thank you. Pakistanis like to pretend that some how they are linked to Islam, when in practise, Pakistanis are probably furthest from it, at least the good things within this religion. The only thing they do is act of violence while claiming to defend the honour of the prophet and etc.

Pakistan Army has nothing to do with Islam; however it is a clear and present threat to the integrity of Pakistan.

I sincerely hope not.

But it is looking more and more like how @Nasr was guessing.

I base my analysis on the study of the Noble Qur'an, the Seerah of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam and the study of history.

Was waiting for this “brilliance” to emerge -
As if Islam isn’t some faith but a multinational corporation that is under threat.

Usual Thekedar of Islam at it.. gods gift to earth types
Interestingly, he hatches these gems while sitting in U.S. if he were to spew this in his homeland, he would be disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom