What's new

Is Pakistani Army a Threat To Islam? Arshad Sharif Incident...

currently they are only threat for Islamabad 🤣🤣

I base my analysis on the study of the Noble Qur'an, the Seerah of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam and the study of history.

The thing is, I do actually trust your judgement more so than others. What do you expect will happen beforehand to the PK army, and would it be worth joining to make a change?

What a bloody stupid and idiotic topic.
It is neither a threat to Islam, nor Pakistan. Nor is any other institution within the country.

You Pakistanis need to grow the heck up, grow some balls and brains to go with them, and stop wallowing in cesspool of self loathing.

wat you expect parents send their best brightest child to abroad to study in western universities while the lower intellectual child is sent to madrassa.

Its a threat to every non DHA society out there. Delhi beware! DHA Delhi ki files bna k rahain ge!

Pak army whisky sipping generals have nothing to do with Islam, neither do their B team hypocrite mullahs.

Was waiting for this “brilliance” to emerge -
As if Islam isn’t some faith but a multinational corporation that is under threat.

Usual Thekedar of Islam at it.. gods gift to earth types
I agree. I think the correct framing isn't "is Pak Army a threat to Islam" but, rather, "can I be a good Muslim in the Pak system?"

So, the stately entities in Pakistan aren't a threat to Islam the deen, but the corruption within them doesn't attract or keep people of good conduct and ability. That is the bigger problem here. Thus, we need to ask, what will it take to make Pakistan attract -- and keep -- the most qualified, most capable, and most honest people.

Pakistan or no Pakistan, Islam will exist.

Mods, please nuke this thread. We need members to focus on the long march.

Ye wrong number hai.

Yaar Ghazwa Hind ka matlab samjhne se pehlay tamam Ahadees aur bazurgon ki peshengoyon ko achi tarha perh lo to aap ko mustaqbil wazeh ho jaye ga. K ghazwa hind asal me kis ne larni hai. Q k jahan tak me ne ghazwa hind ko study kiya hai. to me is natejay per pohncha hoon k Ghawa-e-Hind Afghanistan ne hi larni hai.

Aur Afghanistan ki jung to dosray larrtay rahay hain. LOL

Was waiting for this “brilliance” to emerge -
As if Islam isn’t some faith but a multinational corporation that is under threat.

Usual Thekedar of Islam at it.. gods gift to earth types

He aint the typical priest out there, a very well informed fellow .

Whats happening in Pakistan is a political issue regarding the state, it has nothing to do with Islam nor does it have any impact to it.

Regardless of what happens in Pakistan, Islam will be fine, it doesn't rely off who is in power for survival. Neither does anyone else, apart from Pakistanis.

It's exclusively a threat to Pakistanis.

These religious fanatics need to find something better to do in life that doesn't evolve retarded analysis, go do something for the Muslim community that has tons of real world issues between itself that are an even bigger threat to Islam.

Islam has been in the world for last atleast 1400 years and will remain forever. However this Pakistan is just a 51 year old phenomenona.

Back
Top Bottom