What's new

Is Pakistani Army a Threat To Islam? Arshad Sharif Incident...

Pakistan Army is now a threat to the occupation of petty criminals, because it is doing their jobs.

Pakistan is not the thekedar of Islam, there's many other Islamic nations out there which exist.

But these drunkard corrupt generals are a threat to Islam within Pakistan.

1668452980815.png

The thing is, I do actually trust your judgement more so than others. What do you expect will happen beforehand to the PK army, and would it be worth joining to make a change?

As much as I appreciate and respect your recognition, dear brother. I expect you not take my word at face value, rather to research and verify whether what I stated, is correct or not. A Muslim is only as good as his devotion to seeking the truth.

When it comes to Pakistan Army, my statement is as follows; the soldiers that fight the fight and are prepared to die to defend our country, they are the ones whom I support and encourage to have the Noble Qur'an close to their heart as they the most enviable job in the world.

It is the leadership of Pakistan Army whom I have an axe to grind with, because they are the ones whose Qiblah is in Washington & London.

The responsibility of calling out "OUR" military leadership, is the People of Pakistan. One has to remember, a state's military is only as good as the nation whom they defend, are happy with them or not. This does not mean we fight the army, rather it means that we visibly demonstrate to Pakistan Army's leadership that we the People of Pakistan do NOT want to ally ourselves with the West ... period.

Pakistan Army holds its image more dear to its existence then serving the Anglo-Saxon scum. And their image is easily dismantled when the People of Pakistan show their anger over Pakistan Military leadership's alliance with the West.

As much as I appreciate and respect your recognition, dear brother. I expect you not take my word at face value, rather to research and verify whether what I stated, is correct or not. A Muslim is only as good as his devotion to seeking the truth.

When it comes to Pakistan Army, my statement is as follows; the soldiers that fight the fight and are prepared to die to defend our country, they are the ones whom I support and encourage to have the Noble Qur'an close to their heart as they the most enviable job in the world.

It is the leadership of Pakistan Army whom I have an axe to grind with, because they are the ones whose Qiblah is in Washington & London.

The responsibility of calling out "OUR" military leadership, is the People of Pakistan. One has to remember, a state's military is only as good as the nation whom they defend, are happy with them or not. This does not mean we fight the army, rather it means that we visibly demonstrate to Pakistan Army's leadership that we the People of Pakistan do NOT want to ally ourselves with the West ... period.

Pakistan Army holds its image more dear to its existence then serving the Anglo-Saxon scum. And their image is easily dismantled when the People of Pakistan show their anger over Pakistan Military leadership's alliance with the West.

The entire reason that I am the most inclined to trust your ideals is mainly due to the fact that my personal research of situations, and the ideology of Islam, greatly matches the same kind of ideals that you speak of

The entire reason that I am the most inclined to trust your ideals is mainly due to the fact that my personal research of situations, and the ideology of Islam, greatly matches the same kind of ideals that you speak of

I have an enormous amount of respect for those who hold faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, above all. Those who choose to focus on things where Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah is not at the center, are not worth my time.

And as per what you stated, I present you with my deepest respect. As a faithful servant of Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, it is our duty to seek out the truth, to proclaim the truth and to stand up against the proponents of falsehood, deception and kufr. And a Muslim does this, fearlessly.

I watched the Video,
He makes a lot of very good points, but the Army is not a threat to Islam,
The current leaders of the Armed forces are a threat to the national interest of Pakistan, to the progress of Pakistan and people of Pakistan.
They are the de-facto leaders and can be brought for peanuts and commit crimes in Pakistan and get away with them, such as
Surrendering Kashmir, the Murder of Arshad Sharif, Attempted murder of Imran Khan and stealing land from State.

What is the point of having an army that cant or wont fight or even stand up to India?

I watched the Video,
He makes a lot of very good points, but the Army is not a threat to Islam,
The current leaders of the Armed forces are a threat to the national interest of Pakistan, to the progress of Pakistan and people of Pakistan.
They are the de-facto leaders and can be brought for peanuts and commit crimes in Pakistan and get away with them, such as
Surrendering Kashmir, the Murder of Arshad Sharif, Attempted murder of Imran Khan and stealing land from State.

What is the point of having an army that cant or wont fight or even stand up to India?

then its upto the ppl to fight the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom