What's new

Is Pakistan the only country with deployed Nuclear anti Ship Misiles?

The Babar 3 launch from sea gives Pakistan second strike strategic strength. It is going to deter our enemy from taking any offensive step against us. I made the same point in following Youtube video. Please take a look and provide feedback:

Many thanks...
والسلام
نعیم اکرم

Any nuclear attack would invite a nuclear response.
Conventional wisdom.
We are dealing with an unreasonable nuclear power India but would that be fine if India wants to blow up Karachi and then get Mumbai turned to ruins just because a few of their ships were blown out of water in the Indian ocean.
I dont think the indian military or Politicians will ever be able to justify that in front of their own public.

Last edited:
Any nuclear attack would invite a nuclear response.
Conventional wisdom.

A nuclear response is an open invitation for a second-strike. :enjoy:

You should wonder how many days you have before you suffer a mental breakdown.:lol:

You are projecting your fragile state of mind on others. Get help. :omghaha:

Its not the question of using it... question is whether any one in their right state of mind send their carier battle group against pakistan ... knowing very well what can happen to it with a single missile.strike....

Response will jsut lead to MAD scenario and thats not going to be a detterence at all

Why this thread is still running ????

No Pakistan is not idiot to use Nuclear Weapons to take out enemies Frigates or Air Craft Carriers. RAAD and Babur both can carry convential war heads and take out enemy ships

I don't think the test was to target moving ships or fleets with the Babur or Raad.
What evidence do you have to arrive at this conclusion. Do you think the scientists and ISPR are idiots when they declare a weapon as anti-ship, do they not know that ships can move at 20-30 kts on average?
BTW both these missiles have both nuclear and conventional or antiship warheads with very high penetration power, developed after years of R&D..SO when you post anything, better have a source or reason.

Back
Top Bottom