What's new

Is Pakistan the only country with deployed Nuclear anti Ship Misiles?

Terrain hugging high sub sonic cm are easy converted in anti ship role ... they are already highly maneuverable... u need to add reliable seekers...

As for is pakistan the only country...

I guess tomahawk in anti ship role can still be be armed with a nuke if required

Pakistan's two nuclear cruise Missiles , the Babur - 2 and Ra'ad have been recently test fired in "Land to sea" mode.
Does that make Pakistan capable of blowing a whole fleet out of the water with nuclear weapon?
If that's correct then Pakistan might be the only country in the world with deployed Nuclear anti ship missiles?

Discuss away and present your well researched arguments plz.

They named it differently signifying a different capability i.e. Babur-2 and Raad-2. Both are Anti-Ship Capable.

Pakistan's two nuclear cruise Missiles , the Babur - 2 and Ra'ad have been recently test fired in "Land to sea" mode.
Does that make Pakistan capable of blowing a whole fleet out of the water with nuclear weapon?
If that's correct then Pakistan might be the only country in the world with deployed Nuclear anti ship missiles?

are you ok..........nuclear anti ship missiles? who are you trying to shoot down the starship enterprise?

So even if Pakistan isnt the first or only country,it is now established that we have sore based Babur-2 Cruise missile which can hit Ships at sea at a range of 700Km.That is quite a long way out in the sea for Indian ships to start worrying.

Why do you need a nuclear anti ship missile to cripple a ship and in the process start the nuclear war?

Pakistan is far from operationalising the Babur.
It has been tested only once and it will require at least 3 more tests before operational.

You do not know how many tests have already been done. From the video, what we saw was Babur-III working 100% end to end with pin-point accuracy. More tests may be required but from what we saw, that is one fully functional solution ready to be absorbed by the military.

If wishes had been horses and Indians flew ..:lol:

P.S; how's that for "apni khud hi marwana "

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/www.f...n-bursts-in-t-72-tank-barrels-869589.html/amp

Made in Russia .. Blown in India..:lol:
Made in Pakistan quality:
Colombo is likely to raise the issue of faulty weapons supplied to it. A major problem faced by Sri Lankan forces was that of electronic fuses for bombs supplied by Pakistan. Of the 500 fuses of types AB-103 and AB-104 supplied by Pakistan earlier, 200 were found faulty because of which Sri Lankan forces suffered reverses against the Tamil rebels
http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url...688782&sig=AF9NedkVpN04FtiA_6t7MQuubED5vMgz7w

You do not know how many tests have already been done. From the video, what we saw was Babur-III working 100% end to end with pin-point accuracy. More tests may be required but from what we saw, that is one fully functional solution ready to be absorbed by the military.
One single test can never operarionlize a weapon.
US carried out 16 tests before deploying Tomahawk on Operational deployment.

@waz @Zaki @TaimiKhan @Oscar

Check this and don't blame me if I say something really bad which this vermin deserves. Just saying. :)
You got scared.:lol:

LOL. With a Nuclear war head you don't need to target a moving unit but you have to detonate the warhead at a certain altitude above the target to give maximum damage
Reflection-of-blast-wave-Glasstone-500x291.jpg

so that india doesnt think os some sort of naval blockage of Pakistan

Illogical reasoning IMO.

Pakistan Navy's ability & capability to take its enemy head on does not require nuclear anti ship missile.
Explosives do the required job. The idea is to sink the vessel.

Why give it an ugly "nuclear war" color?

Illogical reasoning IMO.

Pakistan Navy's ability & capability to take its enemy head on does not require nuclear anti ship missile.
Explosives do the required job. The idea is to sink the vessel.

Why give it an ugly "nuclear war" color?
Nuclear war head is to target a Naval fleet which is traveling with Airship carrier and destroyers

Nah just informing before I rip you apart like before.

I gave you freedom of -34 days. You have spent enough time on this forum. Count down to turn your tiny as$ pink has started. ;)
You are still unable to sleep and is suffering from high BP thanks to me:lol:

Its very nice to have the option... i m sure planners can decide on scenarios for its use

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom