What's new

Is Pakistan the heir to the Mughals?

Is Pakistan the heir to the Mughals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol no one cares for Mughals, because you think you are related to one doesn't mean we should start caring for them
and because we don't care for Mughals that makes us slaves? twisted logic
Why should you, why would any person whose ancestors were nothing more than a peasant care about history or heritage.

Thing about genetics is that it takes thousands of years to evolve and you can’t mix horse and a donkey, no matter, how much you train a donkey.

Mughals ? The time of monarchy is gone ( actually it should have never been there ). Establish true democracy where it is the masses who govern directly and not some king or landlord or prime minister or president.

Last edited:
Mughals ? The time of monarchy is gone. Establish true democracy where it is the masses who govern directly and not some king or landlord or prime minister or president.
You mean, Banana republic?

Why should you, why would any person whose ancestors were nothing more than a peasant care about history or heritage.

Thing about genetics is that it takes thousands of years to evolve and you can’t mix horse and a donkey, no matter, how much you train a donkey.
Yeah this is exactly why I don't care, My people were jutts
why should I give a flying f about pleasing or doing ancestor worship of some dip shit moron who lived 100s of years ago, whoever he is it aint related to me - why should I care for another man?
My tax money should not go to these dumb exercises, I want the country to grow, farmers to make money, industries to grow,
worshiping or caring for them makes me slave, here I don't give a single f about them, I don't care for another man
I have no feelings towards them- nothing to do with me

dont bring rest of us in your ancestor worship, cause no one cares especially if you want us to collectively do this ancestor worship
Sorry, most of us wont we are independent people, no man can make us worship another man or his supposed ancestors

Last edited:
Yeah this is exactly why I don't care, My people were jutts
why should I give a flying f about pleasing or doing ancestor worship of some dip shit moron who lived 100s of years ago, whoever he is it aint related to me - why should I care for another man?
My tax money should not go to these dumb exercises, I want the country to grow, farmers to make money, industries to grow,
worshiping or caring for them makes me slave, here I don't give a single f about them
I have no feelings towards them- nothing to do with me
Last time I checked, Indian Subcontinent GDP was 24% of the world under monarchy. So how is your experience going so far. I heard you pay 45% of your total income as tributary money to IMF.

Does Pakistan even have any mughal ancestry claimants to recognize? In India they pop up every now and then
There is a family in Lahore that is recognized as being direct descendant, don't know where they are know, the head used to be a judge or something, not sure though.

Last time I checked, Indian Subcontinent GDP was 24% of the world under monarchy. So how is your experience going so far. I heard you pay 45% of your total income as tributary money to IMF.
yeah yeah and? what should I do with this information?
go to UP/Karachi slums this is where his descendants are nowadays better negotiate loans term with local karyana store or better yet make their garbage picking "empire" grow to 24% of orangi town
No mortal on earth will make us worship or care for dead SOB's lying somewhere, don't care one bit
Only thing worth caring for is parents, ancestral farm land, god, and nation
all other is whack BS and people trying to act over smart, acting all chads for their own good get proper treatment in the pinds,
saara mughliya bhoot uttar dien ge puttar tera

Last edited:
yeah yeah and? what should I do with this information?
go to UP/Karachi slums this is where his descendants are nowadays better negotiate loans term with local karyana store or better yet make their garbage picking "empire" grow to 24% of orangi town
No mortal on earth will make us worship or care for dead SOB's lying somewhere, don't care one bit
Only thing worth caring for is parents, ancestral farm land, god, and nation
all other is whack BS and people trying to act over smart, acting all chads for their own good get proper treatment in the pinds,
Nonsenses. Most of them are doing well in their respective fields. Doctors, judges, Generals. You seems to know lot about slums and karyana store. Kinda narrow it down where your ancestors are laying gathering dust.

Nonsenses. Most of them are doing well in their respective fields. Doctors, judges, Generals. You seems to know lot about slums and karyana store. Kinda narrow it down where your ancestors are laying gathering dust.

My ancestors were sons of soil, they came from dust and went to dust like every mortal, we love our farm land, we love chaand sitara and willing to die for it whenever needed , respect our parents, fear god and no one else
we certainly won't worship or care for another man or his ancestors
Over our dead body

This is where majority of "mughals" are found nowadays, wast majority slum dwellers
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.id...l-descendant-and-wants-red-fort-back/18027704
better help grow Thier gol gapa buisness to 24% of Thier respective slum and get out of delusions

Cause No one gives a crap

Pakistan is the heir of East Bengal nothing more, they are the ones who created the idea and country.

Pakistan can strengthen its Mughal credentials by finding out heirs of the last Mughal emperor and giving them constitutional official roles.

It's Pakistan cultural heritage, Mughals were the last Muslim dynasty before British usurped them. British still have royal family and crown, they celebrate royal weddings, royal births with huge fanfare, why shouldn't Pakistan at least recognize the present heirs and give them a ceremonial role?
I agree 100%. Pakistan should give ceremonial roles to heirs of the Mughal empire those who can prove they are direct descendant of the last Mughal Sultan. The last Muslim empire in the subcontinent, Mughal empire was the heir to previous Muslim empires so is being the heir of Mughal empire makes us heir to all those Muslim empires.
We still have so many British colonial rules and laws in our country. British came to colonize us. Mughals made us one of the strongest in the world.
We should also find the descendants of other Muslim empires who fought British like descendants of Tipu Sultan and give them ceremonial roles.
Because most Pakistanis have slave mentality. They respected the person with free food and danda standing in present time.
Agreed. 75 + years after our independence and yet a lot of stuff we haven’t changed since British times. It took us 70+ years just to change British laws in ex FATA. We still haven’t created any new provinces in our country after independence.

A kaffir country can never be heir to a Muslim empire. Any land conquered by Muslims will forever become Muslim lands even if kaffirs occupy it. Whole subcontinent is Muslim lands and was ruled by Muslims for centuries. In Sha Allah it will come under Muslim rule soon again.

My ancestors were sons of soil, they came from dust and went to dust like every mortal, we love our farm land, we love chaand sitara and willing to die for it whenever needed , respect our parents, fear god and no one else
we certainly won't worship or care for another man or his ancestors
Over our dead body

This is where majority of "mughals" are found nowadays, wast majority slum dwellers
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.id...l-descendant-and-wants-red-fort-back/18027704
better help grow Thier gol gapa buisness to 24% of Thier respective slum and get out of delusions

Cause No one gives a crap
Talk like a true peasant. … just add to it, and God has chose few to rule over the peasant minded people. Remember, if it wasn’t for Mughal. You would be eat cow dung in some mandir.

Mughals even in their 300 years of rule, have seen ups and down. Good days and bad day, where they lost everything, went to Afghanistan, even to Persia to regroup and regain.
But again you cannot mix gadha (a slave or a peasant) with ghora. Gadha (slave minded peasant ) remained gadha, but ghora fought back and recreated empire from nothing. Now the legacy is so strong, that news media after 300 years, is still compelled to do an Article for those that make claim ( regardless of true or false).

Meanwhile, your ancestors did nothing , contributed nothing. Created nothing, therefore, neither history nor present has anything to offer them. NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom