What's new

Is Pakistan targetted for civil war by USA/NATO ?

vK_man

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
This is my opinion.While I do not like Pakistan But i am telling the truth after considerable scenario analysis ,but Pakistan has a considerable resource base which makes it a lucrative zone to be targetted but direct intervention is not possible without heavy losses so civil war is being created to weaken the system for ultimate attack.But it seems the british and americans are interested in it.To be frank ,I am also convinced that ISI is under considerable control by Western elites and obeys their agenda after having read John Coleman's work The Committee of 300 which details why Zulfikar Bhutto was killed and Kissenger threatened to kill his family.Today Bhutto's family is dead.

This is my opinion.While I do not like Pakistan But i am telling the truth after considerable scenario analysis ,but Pakistan has a considerable resource base which makes it a lucrative zone to be targetted but direct intervention is not possible without heavy losses so civil war is being created to weaken the system for ultimate attack.But it seems the british and americans are interested in it.To be frank ,I am also convinced that ISI is under considerable control by Western elites and obeys their agenda after having read John Coleman's work The Committee of 300 which details why Zulfikar Bhutto was killed and Kissenger threatened to kill his family.Today Bhutto's family is dead.
nice to know your view. You could have posted in some other thread, why open a new one?

Why is there some problem? I wanted some pakistani views on this.

It is 1000% certainty

Muslims are like these wimpy kids in block that 1 bully comes and harasses each one closes their eyes. The bully comes and harasses a kid takes his sandhich one day , comes back for bullying another next day and then next ...

And Pakistani happens to be that next kid in line after Syria , Iran .... third in line

And quite possibly second...

The NATO containers , are supplying weapons to Balouch , and US embassy is funneling in US dollar bills for these gorrillas to carry out any government initiatives ...

Pakistan Army and Government is taking a big risk to allow US to supply weapon into Mountainous regions of Blouchistan Afganistan

And when things in Pakistan will destabalize expect 50 million refugees into India and possibly nuclear fall out by wind :P

It is 1000% certainty

Muslims are like these wimpy kids in block that 1 bully comes and harasses each one closes their eyes. The bully comes and harasses a kid takes his sandhich one day , comes back for bullying another next day and then next ...

And Pakistani happens to be that next kid in line after Syria , Iran .... third in line

And quite possibly second...

The NATO containers , are supplying weapons to Balouch , and US embassy is funneling in US dollar bills for these gorrillas to carry out any government initiatives ...

Pakistan Army and Government is taking a big risk to allow US to supply weapon into Mountainous regions of Blouchistan Afganistan

And when things in Pakistan will destabalize expect 50 million refugees into India and possibly nuclear fall out by wind :P

you guys always try to threaten of nuclear bomb......Sometime I get doubtful if India really have Atom bomb or not...because I never heard any Indian threatening Pakistan for it

To Pakistanis in constant search for enemies, look in the mirror. You will not see a pretty sight, but for sure you will find out who is destroying your country.

you guys always try to threaten of nuclear bomb......Sometime I get doubtful if India really have Atom bomb or not...because I never heard any Indian threatening Pakistan for it

What he means by nuclear fallout is that Pakistan will attack NATO bases with nukes and NATO in turn will destroy Pakistani cities by nukes which would trigger nuclear fallout drifting into india by wind and pakistani refugees pouring in India.

To Pakistanis in constant search for enemies, look in the mirror. You will not see a pretty sight, but for sure you will find out who is destroying your country.

Pakistan's friends ,USA and Saudi Arabia are 'friends' and with friends like these who needs enemies.Saudi the founder of wahabbism and USA ,the world's biggest drug lord and sponsor of terror.Pakistan ,Saudi Arabia are the grunts .

@ Present India appears like Mother tresa .. compared to Uncle SAM the murderer

English people always apply "divide n rule" and thats what they are trying to do here.

Back
Top Bottom