What's new

Pakistan militants preparing for Afghanistan civil war

Well may god save Taliban from ANSF's gang bang :D but sadly that is happening daily :lol:

You are delusional. And that too on an irrevocable stage.

Dunford admitted that Nato and Afghan commanders are concerned about Afghan casualty rates, which have regularly topped more than 100 dead a week. "I view it as serious, and so do all the commanders," Dunford said. "I'm not assuming that those casualties are sustainable."

http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghan...-many-casualties-says-top-nato-commander.html

you tajik and darris really think your going to stay in power don't you?
afghanistan will be a country truly run by pathans soon.

the great ole us of a is the only thing saving your pathetic government at the moment, as soon our american army draws the Taliban will take over, i have herd from soldiers who served there on how pathetic the afghan army is.

I am also sure you heard from them how they want to drone the **** out of radical Pakistanis like you who support the Taliban. :lol: . No wonder they have started denying visas and started deporting your lot from the US.

You are delusional - I bet you would lose in within seconds if I start sharing 10s of daily links to causalities Taliban are facing from ANSF!!!

Equipment wise ANSF and US/NATO have a big difference still they have managed to control 85% of Afghanistan and brought peace to many areas which had been used by the militants - all that with what? with their blood!!

You are delusional - I bet you would lose in within seconds if I start sharing 10s of daily links to causalities Taliban are facing from ANSF!!!

Equipment wise ANSF and US/NATO have a big difference still they have managed to control 85% of Afghanistan and brought peace to many areas which had been used by the militants - all that with what? with their blood!!

And what effect those Taliban casualties have on ground in Afghanistan? Zilch. Nothing.

I think this time we should finish them off once and for all.Any kind of terrorist should be wiped out from Afghanistan, with the priority being Taliban and their stooges. A good Taliban terrorist member is a dead one. Afghans have had enough.

shouldnt you be more worried about the gang banging taliban are doing in your country rather than smirking at the prospects of a civil war in Afg?

What wrong did i said? ANA need/must/should be ready to deal with this threat. Why you speak for nothing like your countrymen keyboard warriors--oh i forget it's your hobbit !! BTW real gang bangs are happening in your motherland, so worry about your own motherland before opening your mouth for nothing

What wrong did i said? ANA need/must/should be ready to deal with this threat. Why you speak for nothing like your countrymen keyboard warriors--oh i forget it's your hobbit !! BTW real gang bangs are happening in your motherland, so worry about your own motherland before opening your mouth for nothing

+1 Dude.

/10char

I just hope my dear Pakistani militants watch for the death form above before running like bobs :rofl:

I am also sure you heard from them how they want to drone the **** out of radical Pakistanis like you who support the Taliban. :lol: . No wonder they have started denying visas and started deporting your lot from the US.

i don't support taliban , i support pathans lol, and i support the interests of my motherland.
majority of american know what i said is the truth. they want the same thing i want a strong pakistan and a stable afghanistan which can only happen when the northern alliance goes back to the north and lets the majority rule.

i don't support taliban , i support pathans lol, and i support the interests of my motherland.
majority of american know what i said is the truth. they want the same thing i want a strong pakistan and a stable afghanistan which can only happen when the northern alliance goes back to the north and lets the majority rule.

Sorry then , my bad. I misinterpreted what you were trying to say.

:lol: you guys do misuse the leeway you get to go offtopic..

btw, 20% more gang bangs/bangs in Pakistan than India.. Do not forget that before trying to get your jollies on the news items in Indian media.. Atleast our media is reporting it to create awareness and hopefully solve the problem to some extent

:lol: you guys do misuse the leeway you get to go offtopic..

btw, 20% more gang bangs/bangs in Pakistan than India.. Do not forget that before trying to get your jollies on the news items in Indian media.. Atleast our media is reporting it to create awareness and hopefully solve the problem to some extent

Try hard to defend youself, but reallity won't change, your reputation in the world is : land of rape---just google if you don't believe me :lol:

Try hard to defend youself, but reallity won't change, your reputation in the world is : land of rape---just google if you don't believe me :lol:

Ever tried googling Pakistan :D ?

Back
Top Bottom