What's new

Is Pakistan preparing to get out of US war on terrorism

Well .. hats off to Indian Diplomacy then... we managed our geopolitical interests very well... we are a friend to Russia and we do great business with America as well.... and let me tell you India till now has received more US aid than Pakistan... makes me wonder what kind of strategic depth has Pakistan achieved by lining up to US interests in Afghanistan.

Sure man.

India is great. great great great.

But unfortunately your arguments are yet again high school gym dicking and Bihar (BIMARU) style $hit shoveling.

I am sure you will win the $hit shoveling context.

peace to you man.

Sure man.

India is great. great great great.

But unfortunately your arguments are yet again high school gym dicking and Bihar (BIMARU) style $hit shoveling.

I am sure you will win the $hit shoveling context.

peace to you man.
So that's your argument...all the best to you buddy.

So....you just march into FATA....say "hey, we're done fighting guys...country is yours" and go home?

and how long do we have to fight on US payroll?

time for you to clean your mess before you leave ok?

you always leave your shitt behind

and how long do we have to fight on US payroll?

time for you to clean your mess before you leave ok?

you always leave your shitt behind

Bad argument Sir.

Terrible.

There is no Pakistani soldier fighting on "US payroll".

All our forces are fighting the WoAss (War on our @rses by the Talb-b@stards and other Mullah freaks).

Quit living in fools paradise please.

thank you

Our rulers do not have the spine to get out of the war on terror.. They do not even have the spine to face of against the Taliban. Daily Pakistanis are dying and no one cares. We have become non-challant towards death. America says something we just follow without thinking of the consequences. The Taliban are a major threat we have to face on our own terms.

As far as getting out of the war on terror is concerned I don't think we have a choice but to keep fighting the militants. Militants have destroyed everything we Pakistanis built with our hands. Pakistan should initiate war with the Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan while being neutral to all factions in Afghanistan. Once we deal with the TTP we can concentrate on other terrorist groups like Lashkar E Toiba and others which pose a threat more to India than Pakistan.

Taliban need to be destroyed. That much is clear... but we do not have a set plan for it. I would be glad if my country was more assertive in promoting its interests. For example they could stop the false framing of Pakistanis as terrorists around the world. I am a mere nobody, but I just wish my country was strong, independent and assertive. My heart hurts when institutions created to defend the Pakistani people frame innocents on false charges of terrorism. Its the job of the police, CID, ISI to protect Pakistani citizens from both the terrorists and the drones. But we are failing in this regard. I sometimes wonder if my patriotism is a liability, I love my country more than anything in the world but tommarow if US wants to frame me on false charges of terrorism our institutions will not resist. Pakistan needs independence in how it fights the terrorists. We shouldn't fight them on foreign behest but fight them on our own terms to stop them from destroying us.

An Indian repeating leftist and Islamist propaganda, So what's new in the Indian dreamland?

Oh my dear, evrery US leader worth some value have said this was incorrect statement.

And yet Islamists, leftists, and their Indian lackeys keep on repeating, keep on trucking the $hit.

Sadly.C'mon RMC bro,

it is now a common knowledge that gulf charities are funding Talib-b@stards. American officials have already given proof to Pakistanis officials and so have others.

Why to drag this poor CENTCOM rep into that $hit. peace to you. peace to all.

DENIAL MODE is always on... your own Mushi admitted he got threatened and joined WOT out of no choice and you are now calling names and abuses since you are being cornered.:lol:

FACTS says something else and you are hell bent in DENIAL MODE :no: :no: :no:

Here is a poem for you @FaujHistorian :cheesy:...

Johny, Johny,
Yes, Papa,
Eating sugar?
No, Papa
Telling lies?
No, Papa
Open your mouth
O Ha! Ha! Ha!

Bad argument Sir.

Terrible.

There is no Pakistani soldier fighting on "US payroll".

All our forces are fighting the WoAss (War on our @rses by the Talb-b@stards and other Mullah freaks).

Quit living in fools paradise please.

thank you

US has given you Billions $$$ to fight WOT so your fauj is on payroll of US.

Admit it Mr Jonny :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the new president of Pakistan will stop everything what America did to their region. We do not want to see anymore drone strikes on civilians ever again. Only military deals is acceptable, but the rest is not and Pakistan can't give another risk for their people. As we all know, America doesn't have a heart.

WoT started at New-Yark , ended at abbotabad...

It was never Pakistani decision to get into or get-out of WoT...

I hope the new president of Pakistan will stop everything what America did to their region. We do not want to see anymore drone strikes on civilians ever again. Only military deals is acceptable, but the rest is not and Pakistan can't give another risk for their people. As we all know, America doesn't have a heart.

The Drone is not in Pak Prez/PM control, these drones are directed from USA and Peshawar. The Fauj only can take any decision...

With PML-N victory, the only difference you will see is hypocritical rhetoric but the same action that the previous govt. took, which is to play the Western goals in the region.

Pakistan may quit the US war of terror, then only many of the Pakistanis will realize that it has now changed into War for Pakistan, as the foreign financed and backed terror outfit TTP will keep fighting till its crushed or wins over Pakistan.

For last 4-5 years, this is no more US War, rather it has become our own war and we will be fighting it for the next 10-15 years provided we don't crush them earlier or we don't lose it.

DENIAL MODE is always on... your own Mushi admitted he got threatened.D

Have you read the book by Mush?

You even know what did he say?

If you are so sure, which Americna official issued the warning?

Any proof based on wiki leaks?

C'mon man.

It is easy to be a poet, much harder to be a historian.

peace

Have you read the book by Mush?

You even know what did he say?

If you are so sure, which Americna official issued the warning?

Any proof based on wiki leaks?

C'mon man.

It is easy to be a poet, much harder to be a historian.

peace

Now you are denying even your OWN resource and the man who led your country for almost 10 years... though he is a criminal running for his life now. :lol:

Now you are denying even your OWN resource and the man who led your country for almost 10 years... though he is a criminal running for his life now. :lol:

Another idiotic comment from you......he came to Pakistan on his own will and that's where he is.!!

Back
Top Bottom