What's new

Is Pakistan preparing to get out of US war on terrorism

If you want to do business or deal nobody is better than Nawaz. He saved your *** once in Kargil. And he will do the same in so called war on terror. By getting the best deal.

......This issue is specific to Pakistan. ....

You my bro!

do not need a PhD in politics, you need to look at the map first.

When there is a problem in Afghanistan, American will call Pakistan (and Not Sudan),

When problem is northren Iraq, Americans will call Turkey (and not Yemen)

When problem is far east, America will call Philipines (and not India).

As I say this, you can read and emphasize whatever you want.

But

you are walking and quacking like Mullahs and Lefties ducks in Pakistan.

This is why I say if someone walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then there is at least 90% chances that he is a duck.

And another 10% probability that he is an Indian trying to do a merasi and bhaand show on Pakistan.

So please take your pick.

peace

If you want to do business or deal nobody is better than Nawaz. He saved your *** once in Kargil. And he will do the same in so called war on terror. By getting the best deal.

Even though NS is decent politician, but it is childish to say that he saved anyones @rse in Kargil.

Indians knew they cannot open a new front against Pakistan

Indians also knew air power will finally dislodge anyone sitting on Kargil peaks.

And Pakistani army was not going to escalate any further for obvious reasons.

NS is on record that Musharraf asked him to ask to go to USA.

So my dear you are reading too much into whatever political statements you want to read.

peace

You my bro!

do not need a PhD in politics, you need to look at the map first.

When there is a problem in Afghanistan, American will call Pakistan (and Not Sudan),

When problem is northren Iraq, Americans will call Turkey (and not Yemen)

When problem is far east, America will call Philipines (and not India).

As I say this, you can read and emphasize whatever you want.

But

you are walking and quacking like Mullahs and Lefties ducks in Pakistan.

This is why I say if someone walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then there is at least 90% chances that he is a duck.

And another 10% probability that he is an Indian trying to do a merasi and bhaand show on Pakistan.

So please take your pick.

peace

There is a third choice.

He may be just talking facts on the specific issue while bearing no ill will to Pakistan or its people.

Peace.

Well according to me the likes of Zardari and Nawaz Shariff can bring anything but peace. Pulling out of this war needs guts as well which Mr Nawaz Shariff certainly doesn't have nor does he even have an agenda on how to counter terrorism in the first place. The only thing expected out of this situation is the expansion of war and nothing else.

Well according to me the likes of Zardari and Nawaz Shariff can bring anything but peace. Pulling out of this war needs guts as well which Mr Nawaz Shariff certainly doesn't have nor does he even have an agenda on how to counter terrorism in the first place. The only thing expected out of this situation is the expansion of war and nothing else.

Wadi tind can work only on motorways and chuti tind is expert in flyovers

Back
Top Bottom