What's new

Is Pakistan part of South Asia?

Seems like a lot of people have been busy on Google images only for the mods to delete the thread and ban the repeat offenders here.

Based off of a starting point at the center of Central Asia, Pakistan is geographically South, which makes it South Asian. Case closed...:coffee::closed:

What are you smoking dude ? Jatts always kicked baluch arse . you are only offending your **** jats

Yeah by giving your arse to Baluch .. So they can rule you dotheads ..:lol: even today there are towns named after Baloch who made you their "slaves" ..:lol:

No you don't . You have no self control and start insulting people on smallest of pretexts .I never said anything offensive about anyone 's mother .
Baloch state of Farrukhnagar (1732-1857) | Page 2

Bahadurgarh - Unionpedia, the concept map

Want more ?:lol:

Last edited:
At least show some respect to your fellow Hindu Pakistanis :coffee:. And don't claim achievements of pashtuns who only ruled Muslim jatts who were forced to convert . Dharmic jatts would kickbaloch buttt for fun

No. Most Pakistani punjabis are actually Indian migrants and they were the ones ruled

:lol: are you acting retarded due to the nsults?
These states are today in india my boy., your ancestors fell and became salves.

These and many other states were ruled by Baloch rulers .. Meanwhile we also raised and subjugated your pathetic kind in joint invasions with Pashtuns and even served as soldiers and generals in other regional muslim States!

Now crawl back to your hole n die.

P.S; Punjab was a muslim state with Pak side being exclusively muslim region hence the region became part of Pak...

You belong to a conquered race ..

Last edited:
You are a sureshot selection for the next Naughty America video. You are an exotic breed for sure :rofl:
I have personally been confused for an Arab, an Iranian, an afghan a Kurd a Turk and heck even an Italian more than few times each but I have never ever been confused as an Indian & I know the reason why.
Funny thing is an Indian Gujarati girl was dating me thinking I was a Turkish lad until she found out I was a Punjabi.
& btw Central Asia & Middle East are two completely different regions.
Arabs happen to live in Middle East not in Central Asia.

@False Flagger now I know you are hate filed chest thumping idiot, who is only here for the purpose of trolling & has no interest in a meaning full debate but still I would suggest you read the works of AHMAD HASSAN DANI who is probably Pakistan greatest archeologist, who proved that Pakistanis are more close to Central Asia than either Middle East or South Asia in ethnicity & culture & history.

& I agree with his work

Surprised you haven't been "chinkie bashed" by your fellow compatriots. I pray for your safety.

Your prayers have worked wonders. Guess you have been praying for my good health since childhood!

Indians dont use donkeys for transport whereas its a common sight in Pakistan. Come up with something better.
Lol first of all ur missing the point of the video, second the the most common mode of transportation in Pakistan is by vehicles.

You are committing haram by insulting females and verbally abusing again and again harami . Get ready to go to hell where allah is ready with his 72 di*ks to buttfuck you just how you have always been buttraped by all your conquerers . Mauryans were iranic ? Nice joke . baloch never ruled anyone lol .
Did I abuse your faith? Do you want me to abuse your "gods" you piece of crap. @Oscar. @Irfan Baloch. @waz.

You are nothing more than a troll who only has a dirty tongue and a fake ego a passive race that only knows how to get conquered and abused... You are a pile of talking crap! That's your worth!

Lmao fuktard jatni prostitute with her gay history... :lol: Mauryas themselves were of Iranic bloodline? And Balochistan back than was uninhabited by Baloch..We migrated much later from
iran :lol:

Which Buddhists you lil turd? Balochistan was never Buddhist.. :lol:

But the Mauryas,Baloch,Pashtun,Mughal,Buddhists all conquered & butt fuked your gay ancestors!

Also I just posted sources how your passive ancestors were ruled by Baloch...

Pashtuns and Baloch are old allies who have fought shoulder to shoulder on many conquests from the conquest against persians to your passive faggoty ancestors!
Pashtun and baloch are brothers and no one can isolate them.There are 60/70% similarities between them pathan baloch bhai bhai

Did I abuse your faith? Do you want me to abuse your "gods" you piece of shyt. @Oscar. @Irfan Baloch. @waz.

You are nothing more than a bastard who only has a dirty tongue and a fake ego a passive race that only knows how to get conquered and abused... You are a pile of talking shyt! That's your worth!
Bhai don't waste ur time on this cockroach. They are literally everywhere trolling. They are obsessed with Pakistan. Type in the word "Pakistan" on YouTube and you'll see all these Indian videos bashing Pakistan. They're obsessed to the point they come onto our Defence Forum and try to prove their lies and BS to us. If it weren't for the creation of the Pakistan we would have gone crazy because of these dirty shameless monkeys.

You are committing haram by insulting females and verbally abusing again and again harami . Get ready to go to hell where allah is ready with his 72 di*ks to buttfuck you just how you have always been buttraped by all your conquerers . Mauryans were iranic ? Nice joke . baloch never ruled anyone lol .

Agar ek baap ka hai to don't quote me now . Have to study unlike your kind
Hey don't abuse religions in this thread why u bring religion in it.

Did I abuse your faith? Do you want me to abuse your "gods" you piece of shyt. @Oscar. @Irfan Baloch. @waz.

You are nothing more than a bastard who only has a dirty tongue and a fake ego a passive race that only knows how to get conquered and abused... You are a pile of talking shyt! That's your worth!
Not worth it mate. Let it go. He'll be banned soon. To the mods, there needs to be an instant response when something like this is reported. We don't need scums here coming and abusing religion.

If you come to Pakistan u will see that it's multicultural country.East of Indus river u will find touch of south Asia,west of Indus u will see central Asian and Iranian ethnicities north u will find balti the Tibetans in Karachi u will see shedis the African look.

You are a sureshot selection for the next Naughty America video. You are an exotic breed for sure :rofl:

Nothing extraordinary here, it's not uncommon for Pakistani Men to be mistaken for the above mentioned nationalities. I was at a wedding last night & the family hails from Kotli Azad Kashmir but you could easily mistake the young lads in slick suits, Italian shoes & gelled hair styles for middle eastern or central Asian males.
& nah I am not up for naughty America bro. Thanks but no thanks :D

Indians dont use donkeys for transport whereas its a common sight in Pakistan. Come up with something better.

Donkeys main mode of transport in Allapur - The Times of India - Donkeys main mode of transport in Allapur - The Times of India

Read & then let us know if Allapur is in India or not ?

Google Donkey Pakistan and then Donkey India. Then study the results. In India you wont find donkey plying on roads. It is used only by some poor farmers or washermen in remote villages whereas in Pakistan donkey carts are common sight. I have seen lots of those videos in YouTube.

Nothing extraordinary here, it's not uncommon for Pakistani Men to be mistaken for the above mentioned nationalities. I was at a wedding last night & the family hails from Kotli Azad Kashmir but you could easily mistake the young lads in slick suits, Italian shoes & gelled hair styles for middle eastern or central Asian males.
& nah I am not up for naughty America bro. Thanks but no thanks :D

Donkeys main mode of transport in Allapur - The Times of India - Donkeys main mode of transport in Allapur - The Times of India

Read & then let us know if Allapur is in India or not ?

Back
Top Bottom